Give a bronz4141-style response on the preceding topic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:48:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a bronz4141-style response on the preceding topic
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Give a bronz4141-style response on the preceding topic  (Read 4643 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2016, 01:17:34 PM »

Ann Kuster for VP?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:17:12 PM »

Very well known, a dark horse. She helps with the female vote and could help win New Hampshire. She is definitely qualified for the job. Kuster would be a great pick.

((I have a confession to make: bronz's analysis and suggestions are really interesting to read, and sometimes I base my suggestions off of his style.))

Hunter Biden
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »

Hunter'd be a great pick for either Clinton's VP, or as a dark horse in 2020 or 2024. He's an outsider with name recognition, and Donald Trump has proven that that's a good combination of traits to have. I'd certainly put him on my shortlist.

Da-Jon's predictions
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 06:30:27 PM »

Da-Jon's predictions are very possible. This is an unpredictable year and anything can happen. Americans are angry and will make that known at the polls, which could end up causing a 272 freiwall.

Marc Racicot
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 06:37:46 PM »

Marc Racicot is a soothing Midwesterner. My kind of politician. He could run for Senate in Montana. He is a potential dark horse Vice President, or candidate for President in 2020 or 2024.

Blake Farenthold
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 09:32:14 PM »

Maggie Hassan is relatively new, but moderate. Her decision not to let in Syrian refugees shows her bipartisan prowess. The NH senate race is an interesting race to watch, and keep an eye on her for VP in 2020.

North Carolina
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 09:46:45 PM »

Freedom state that has created several interesting darkhorse possibilities. Pat McCrory has become a minor household name, and could be a socon candidate in 2020. Thom Tillis managed to take down Kay Hagan, which should put him on the veep shortlist of any candidate worth their salt, and Walter Jones could represent the Trump wing of the party.

Duxbury, Vermont dogcatcher Zeb Towne
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 10:36:59 PM »

Zeb Towne is a centrist Democrat who could rise in the ranks.  She disowns BLM, is tough on crime and could make Missouri competitive someday.

Steve King
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 02:21:03 AM »

I appreciated his tough take on non-Western civilizations. Look for strong turnout among race realists in Iowa this election time.

Coup attempt in Turkey
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 02:43:53 AM »

Maybe Erdogan will speak at the DNC next week?  He could give some insights into Turkish agricultural practices and I hear he's a mineral hobbyist on the side, maybe help Hillary's numbers in coal country?

Our new anti-semitic friend on the forum
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »

I wonder if he supports Hillary Clinton? Maybe this will give Trump a boost among Jewish voters, a critical voting bloc for Republicans. Maybe a pro-Israel campaign will make Florida Lean R?

John McCain
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

America is hurting, and I think these BLM apes are making the hurting worse. They must stop. Black people must be told that they cannot disrespect us anymore. They must be put back in their place so that we can return to a traditional happiness like we saw in the past years.

Barack Obama
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 11:52:41 PM »

Israeli settlements can appeal to a lot of people and connect with the WWC. Democrats should be ashamed for condemning these settlements. If they become a major issue, Donald Trump will be seen as being on the right side and will have the Jewish vote on lock in 2020. He could win a lot of Jewish voters in Brooklyn. This support combined with his strength among various Italian communities in NYC such as Bay Ridge and his appeal among middle-class voters in Queens will make NYC competitive in 2020.

Bananas
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 12:04:41 AM »

Democrats would definitely be more successful if they stopped catering to those with liberal arts degrees in gender studies and instead talked more about bananas. Bananas are a popular food, and likely adored by the WWC community, and could help Democrats shore up tough voters in Queens and Eastern Long Island. It might also lock up swing voters in New Jersey. I think bananas could be a dark horse VP pick in 2020.

Patrick Stewart
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 12:08:08 AM »

Patrick Stewart 2020? I think he could appeal to many of the WWC that were lost by Hillary. He can also appeal to the British immigrants which could swing the election this year. He would be a great Democratic dark horse candidate. I think the only winning ticket in 2020 would be Patrick Stewart/Nina Turner to appeal to the black working class and SJW progressives.

Did Hillary do 9/11?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 12:10:30 AM »

Who knows? Hillary is corrupt, whereas George W. Bush is a SOOTHING texan. Who knows? I don't, but i can't speculate in her favor. she is TOUGH, though, so she might've done it.

Kanye West for President.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 01:25:40 AM »

Not a soothing Mid(easterner). Brilliant. Tough. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were much greater, but Adams himself was actually very intelligent. He had solid appeal to merchants, urban enclaves, and Tories(former Loyalists). A bit elitist, too.

Napoleon Bonaparte
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 02:06:21 AM »

The Italians are hot-blooded. I think Napoleon has some Italian in his blood. Trust me, I live near a lot of feisty Italians in New Jersey. They like to drive fast and yell about capicola. They would love to vote for him in a heartbeat.

Alex Rodriguez's retirement
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »

A-Rod is very popular in NJ and NY. He could challenge De Blasio in 2017. Who knows? Maybe he could win. Who will the Yankees replace him with at DH? They need someone strong and physical. Not too strong though, Italian fans don't like steroids users. Period. Barry Bonds is very well-liked here though, maybe he could be brought out of retirement.

Aaron Rodgers
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 12:05:59 AM »

Good showing for the Browns. They could be a dark horse team for the super bowl next season. They have the needed motivation to prove the world wrong. Their base is also disgruntled working class voters and that could change everything in terms of the football team's performance.

Eliot Spitzer 2020 presidential campaign.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 02:01:11 PM »

Very underrated in politics. Jewish roots. Raised in the Bronx meaning that he can connect with WWC across the country. He is the king of making comebacks in politics. If he reenters the political scene after the affair that made him resign, he will look tough. I know plenty of Italians in New Jersey who voted for Trump because he had a tough persona, and Spitzer could easily win them back. Also very qualified.

Rahm Emanuel 2020?
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 02:38:44 PM »

Rahm Emanuel is a good contender for the nomination, after of course he gets elected Governor of Illinois. Emanuel is an establishment liberal that can attract both Independents, Moderate Republicans well increasing turnout with the African American community.

Phil Murphy for President.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 04:23:36 PM »

Foreign policy experience. Economic experience. Governing experience. He would definitely win over German-American enclaves in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and other states. Phil Murphy would also be a good dark horse veep pick for Kamala Harris or CCM. Minority appeal plus female appeal plus vast experience in foreign policy and economics would be very good. Democrats need to win back calm Midwestern German-Americans.

Germany
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 07:36:04 PM »

Manchin, an Italian-American, will win be highly competitive in a New York Democratic Primary. Huge turnout of from Italian and Irish American to be expected.

Dunkin Donuts
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »

Hmmmm, not bad. A staple of the WWC. But I'm not sure they're tough enough. Those college campus liberal arts majors don't like them, which is good. They may poll higher than Trump among NJ swing voters, a key demographic. I'm worried about foreign policy, though. Will they keep us safe from terrorists?

Chuck Norris
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies