Why are "small government" conservatives so obsessed with the gays? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:44:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why are "small government" conservatives so obsessed with the gays? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are "small government" conservatives so obsessed with the gays?  (Read 1822 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 20, 2016, 12:19:07 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, my argument is that gonorrhea is 80 percent homosexual men. That's a health crisis. That you are arguing against my point indicates your lack of familiarity with the point.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The median site-specific gonorrhea prevalence was 16.9% (range by site: 10.4%–28.1%).

Over the entire population, the rate is about 100 per 100k, meaning that about 1 in 1000 have gonorrhea.

Since the prevalence, according to CDC is now 17 percent on average, that means that the risk is about 170x. And you wonder why small government advocates see an issue?

17 percent of two percent of the population gives us 34 percent. If were' looking at 4 percent, that gets doubled to 68 percent. If it's 5 percent, then you get my 85 percent number.

But Big Pharma has  some up with all these fabulous drugs that deal with all of this. Absent the drugs, there would be a health crisis. But the drugs are here, and under Obamacare, generally just about free to the patient, including ones that are quite expensive. Gonorrhea gets knocked down with just one big dose of an antibiotic cocktail. Andrew Sullivan wrote an almost elegiac ode once about just how much he loved Big Pharma. I do too. Life is beautiful. I just put folks who want to traduce what I think are my just rights as a human being on ignore. They have lost next to all power to hurt me now, and my community. Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies