Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:13:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 140

Author Topic: Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos  (Read 4007 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 12:18:36 AM »

Huge FF against PC culture.  He's like a shock jock...An Andrew Dice Clay...A George Carlin. Most of his BS is for the shock value and you have to "get the joke" or you're just too serious.
No, Carlin, Clay, and Howard Stern are offensive for humorous reasons. They don't have serious points to make outside of poking some fun or making people laugh. Milo is offensive because he's a downright bad person. There is a huge difference.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 04:14:27 AM »

Yeah, that's a terrible insult to George Carlin.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 04:41:42 AM »

Absolute creep.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 12:11:27 AM »

So...
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »

I'm still trying to figure why the left keeps giving horrible people free advertising.  Getting a clown as President wasn't enough for you guys?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 08:28:58 AM »

The left invited him to be a keynote speaker at a convention?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 08:39:32 AM »

No, a couple of college Republicans did and nobody ever would have heard about it or him if a few hundred people on the left didn't throw a hissy fit over and over and over and over.  This, like why black markets aren't free markets, isn't hard to understand.
parochial boy
parochial_boy
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.38, S: -6.78

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 08:53:48 AM »

I'm still trying to figure why the left keeps giving horrible people free advertising.  Getting a clown as President wasn't enough for you guys?

I've wondered this. If it wasn't for the likes of the Guardian, I doubt I would have ever heard of this guy
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »

he was gracing the news in the UK being a terrible man long before anyone really cared about him: that was where he was able to build up his initial audience and get noticed
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 10:10:37 AM »

So everyone who called him a FF in this thread amazingly condoned someone who doesn't mind pedophilia, given the information was available before this and as far back as 2015.

Well done!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 04:10:50 PM »

Probably will end up in prison.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:05 PM »

Not sure who he trolled harder; the left by acting as a ceaseless provacateur of the highest order, or the right by lulling them into a complacent bubble of self-affirmation regarding how it's really the liberals that are bigots and furthering the moral decay of conservatism.

HP either way.

SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 10:35:20 PM »

Massive HP after the recent discovery of his disgusting comments.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »

Massive HP after the recent discovery of his disgusting comments.

His whole career is him making disgusting comments
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 11:21:53 PM »

NAZI scum.... his time has come....

If not being an apologist and supporter of extremist "New Wave" Fascist political movements in Europe wasn't enough, not to mention his alleged comedy routine, which mainly consisted of racist and sexist stereotypes wasn't enough, now we have this.....

Had I been living in the East Bay, I would have been right there protesting this arsehole, whose main schtick involves trying to promote an agenda of hatred while hiding behind the skirts of "free speech" and "stand up comedy"

Sorry, there is absolutely nothing funny about this dude...he has been long masquerading behind the protections of "Freedom of Speech" as part of a deliberate ideological agenda knowing that in the USA he can get away with "Hate Speech" as a constitutionally protected Right under the Constitution....

US justice is blind in the Right Eye when it comes to these standards--- "Leftist" groups have long been shut down and raided from the '50s onwards.... Look at the history of the New Left in the 1960s.... constant FBI raids, infiltration, and much worse from the Anti-Vietnam War Movement, Black Liberation Movement, American Indian Movement, Puerto Rican Independence Movement...

Meanwhile, we see the KKK (reconstructed) massacring demonstrators in Greensboro NC in 1980, the Militia Movements of the early '90s with White Supremacist elements taking leading positions in various parts of the country leading to the murder of almost 200 Americans in Oklahoma City?

Back in '91 you had an Anarchist activist facing Federal charges in Massachusetts because he said he "wanted to kick Bush's ass", and in the Obama era you had people actively encouraging the assassination of the President of the United States, including several Republican members of Congress that did more of the "whom will rid me of the troublesome priest argument to cover their asses"?

One of Trump's main dudes for decades at his resort in Florida, said something to the effect that "Obama should be hung for treason".....

Sorry---- I don't find anything funny at all about this dude. I don't find anything funny at all about anyone that hides behind the protection of "freedom of speech" to espouse and promote an paradigm and world vision to deliberately feed a vision while Skinheads assault and murder at will in the streets of London, Marseilles, Leipzig, Moscow, and even New York and San Francisco...

His recently unearthed comments, regardless of whatever he went through as a kid, regardless of if they were "edited", is just the most recent manifestation of a Fascist world view that he was able to successfully "mainstream" in both Europe and the US....

We took this one dude down, but there a ton more where he came from....

Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2017, 11:26:54 AM »

"Hiding behind freedom of speech"

Are you suggesting you don't support his right express his views?
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 07:11:39 PM »

mixed. i don't care for his neoconservative views a lot of the time. but i strongly dislike beck, mcmullin, etc. and think he was taken horrendously out of context. it's pretty obvious what's going on here.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:25 PM »

FF. Not feeling like jumping on the left-wing bandwagon in condemning him. His opponents don't really care about his comments, only about the opportunity to take down a right-winger.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 09:00:11 PM »

HP.

not cause i am "triggered" (what does this even mean? i am pretty sure i don't know him and if i should think, everything he says is trolling, then there isn't anyhing i know about this person at all, so ignoring him would be the best approach outside of a real-life social meeting) - but because i detest it if intelligent persons use their intelligence to make money from less intelligent persons without them realizing it.

i don't effing care if he is "pro-pedohpilia" - i am pretty sure he is not - i just  dislike it if people are mixing the "alt-right" soup with classical conservatism to further their own careers.

the real horrible thing is, that the conservative, center-right movement needed THOSE "gaffes" to disavow him .....and not just cause he is a silly court jester, trying to undermine any "serious" conservative thinking.

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 10:04:12 PM »

Hilarious because of who he triggers, but I certainly don't agree with him on everything.

He's about as funny as an anal cyst.

Yes those do exist.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »

Hilarious because of who he triggers, but I certainly don't agree with him on everything.

He's about as funny as an anal cyst.

Yes those do exist.

I was more saying it's entertaining to see the kind of people he brings out of the caves to protest him. Don't tell me you didn't find 'trigglypuff' the least bit hilarious.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2017, 11:11:15 PM »

His shtick was just being mean on the internet and say shockingly nasty stuff with self-confidence and a distinct panache in public, right? I don't understand, what is especially impressive about that?

the exaggeration.

and the general condition of "the right" in 2017.

how is able to insult "libtards" the worst is king.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2017, 11:35:00 PM »

His shtick was just being mean on the internet and say shockingly nasty stuff with self-confidence and a distinct panache in public, right? I don't understand, what is especially impressive about that?
You'd be amazed how mean-spirited elderly Republican grannies can be. If you think their Milo love is bad then you've heard nothing. I remember 2007 when Obama took off but long before all of them got on to Facebook.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2017, 11:47:19 PM »

You'd be amazed how mean-spirited elderly Republican grannies can be. If you think their Milo love is bad then you've heard nothing. I remember 2007 when Obama took off but long before all of them got on to Facebook.

That doesn't answer the question how it makes him impressive. Why isn't the average commentator on Yahoo News or about half of YouTube commentators celebrities now if all it takes to be one is saying the sort of "shocking" things Milo does?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2017, 12:21:20 AM »

you need some balls to repeat the same stuff with a real name and face pic. besides.....milo helped creating gamergate. he has got a knack for attention.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies