Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:40:27 am
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 140

Author Topic: Opinion of Milo Yiannopoulos  (Read 4053 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:08 am »

Creepy rape apologist. Entertaining, but also very dangerous and scary.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:12:21 pm »

he trolls the right people (for the most part),

The inanity of this logic will never cease to amaze me.
No, I agree. I do like that he gets certain groups of people so pissed off, but then again, he's pissing them off because he's an actual nut and not just being a right-winger. I like that Christina Hoff Sommers gets so many students to act out violently when she comes to campuses, but I also like Sommers as a person unlike Milo, who as I noted is a creep.

Back when my grandmother was growing up in the 1950s, homosexuals were historically viewed as being mentally ill. Milo seems to me to be the literal stereotype of the deranged sado-masochist homosexual that was the perception of the time. He's like a character straight out of Pasolini's "Salo."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 12:18:36 am »

Huge FF against PC culture.  He's like a shock jock...An Andrew Dice Clay...A George Carlin. Most of his BS is for the shock value and you have to "get the joke" or you're just too serious.
No, Carlin, Clay, and Howard Stern are offensive for humorous reasons. They don't have serious points to make outside of poking some fun or making people laugh. Milo is offensive because he's a downright bad person. There is a huge difference.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:35:00 pm »

His shtick was just being mean on the internet and say shockingly nasty stuff with self-confidence and a distinct panache in public, right? I don't understand, what is especially impressive about that?
You'd be amazed how mean-spirited elderly Republican grannies can be. If you think their Milo love is bad then you've heard nothing. I remember 2007 when Obama took off but long before all of them got on to Facebook.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 04:06:45 pm »

His shtick was just being mean on the internet and say shockingly nasty stuff with self-confidence and a distinct panache in public, right? I don't understand, what is especially impressive about that?
You'd be amazed how mean-spirited elderly Republican grannies can be. If you think their Milo love is bad then you've heard nothing. I remember 2007 when Obama took off but long before all of them got on to Facebook.

That doesn't answer the question how it makes him impressive. Why isn't the average commentator on Yahoo News or about half of YouTube commentators celebrities now if all it takes to be one is saying the sort of "shocking" things Milo does?
It's just a team building exercise done by a bunch of high school students on some type of leadership retreat: the loudest jock takes command. The same is true on TV. You think they'd make a reality show called "Keeping Up With Sanchez?" No disrespect to Alan Colmes (God rest his soul) but there's a reason Hannity dominated the show.

Milo has monopolized on his repulsive personality. My one and only complaint about the Trumpletariet is the fact that too many are willing to embrace Milo (who I swear is the embodiment of the stereotypical deranged homosexual sadist portrayed by the "Purple Pamphlet" that Bill Young spread here in Florida during the sixties) because of his personality force. If I had Trumps ear and with the election done and over with, I'd love to see him disavow him permanently. Of course now he doesn't have to do that anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies