North Miami Police Shoot and Wound Unarmed Black Caretaker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:32:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Miami Police Shoot and Wound Unarmed Black Caretaker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: North Miami Police Shoot and Wound Unarmed Black Caretaker  (Read 2360 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »

A Commander on the scene has been suspended without pay due to suspicion of attempting to falsify a report.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/north-miami-police-officer-idd-shooting-unarmed-man/story?id=40804459
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 09:47:23 PM »

That 95% is not going to be harmed by more training. The fact is that there is a tremendous systematic problem with U.S. police in terms of what police do and what they get away with.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 11:50:17 PM »

That 95% is not going to be harmed by more training. The fact is that there is a tremendous systematic problem with U.S. police in terms of what police do and what they get away with.

And you know this because you have been on the streets as police officer correct?   If not, I can only assume you gather this insight after watching a few you tube videos and news reports that leave facts out or slant coverage to drive a certain narrative (Baltimore, Ferguson).   

MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:20 PM »

And you know this because you have been on the streets as police officer correct?   If not, I can only assume you gather this insight after watching a few you tube videos and news reports that leave facts out or slant coverage to drive a certain narrative (Baltimore, Ferguson).  

Most policemen are fine people. There is one living right behind my house, too.
However, there is a few rotten apples, thinking they are allowed to do anything. Given how you defend them, I can only assume you are one of them.

Given your reactions on various threads, it's also clear you have no self-control and are the kind of cop that's more than detrimental than helpful to the community they serve.
rob in cal
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 12:14:15 AM »

What a horrible incident.  Thankfully he wasn't killed and hopefully the truth also gets out that a white cop was not involved. (so that any potential Dallas style shooter won't get unhinged and think that white cops did something again).
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 12:17:46 AM »

And you know this because you have been on the streets as police officer correct?   If not, I can only assume you gather this insight after watching a few you tube videos and news reports that leave facts out or slant coverage to drive a certain narrative (Baltimore, Ferguson).  

Most policemen are fine people. There is one living right behind my house, too.
However, there is a few rotten apples, thinking they are allowed to do anything. Given how you defend them, I can only assume you are one of them.

Given your reactions on various threads, it's also clear you have no self-control and are the kind of cop that's more than detrimental than helpful to the community they serve.

I have never defended bad corrupt cops.  I will however smack down any nonsense by posters on here who spew anti-cop garbage or ones claiming to have " fixes" for law enforcement activities they've never participated in.    Its actually kind of hard to remain mute when I see some of the ridiculous stuff posted here.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies