Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:43:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation  (Read 4927 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: July 20, 2016, 11:52:56 PM »

Just have to say, Millennials are losers, morons, addicting to their technology, enormous ego's, mooch off their parents well into their 30's. They're fragile and weak.

Good riddance. I mean Gen X looks like the freaking Greatest Generation compared to Millenials
Typical.

Ignorance is your flagship trade I see. I would get into the details with you, but it would be a waste.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 12:13:30 AM »

Oh look! I'm a millennial who left his house at 17, has self-financed through college and graduate school without holding debt, has had years of experience in political and non-political projects, years of experience working at executive level and teaching positions, doesn't look like an urban hipster and has probably contributed more to his country than you ever have.

But PLEASE, don't let that stop you from casting the broadest net possible in an effort to feel good about yourself by condescending towards an entire generation of Americans.

DO-GO-ON.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 12:15:52 AM »

Oh look! I'm a millennial who left his house at 17, has self-financed through college and graduate school without holding debt, has had years of experience in political and non-political projects, years of experience working at executive level and teaching positions, doesn't look like an urban hipster and has probably contributed more to his country than you ever have.

But PLEASE, don't let that stop you from casting the broadest net possible in an effort to feel good about yourself by condescending towards an entire generation of Americans.

DO-GO-ON.

ok, so you're in the minority. Most aren't like you. Heck how would I know one way or the other if you're telling the truth.

I wouldn't feel as disrespected if it weren't true, but you can choose to not believe me. That's fine. I have no reason to lie.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 12:22:05 AM »

Not to mention that the vast majority of soldiers in combat are Millennials because, you know, #age.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 04:05:00 PM »

I found this video mightily a propos to some of the posters in this thread:

https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1035446746490784/
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 12:19:27 AM »

Saying 45% of your party's members support same-sex marriage in 2016 is about as bold as saying 45% of your party's members support desegregation of public facilities in 1968. It means you are profoundly on the wrong side of history and general decency.

And if 45% of Republicans support same-sex marriage, why are there only like two Republicans in the House who do?

Bit there is the Pub nominee, who does.

Which is why he chose Pence, who he will put in charge of most Presidential decisions? Please.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies