Is jfern really gone for good? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:23:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is jfern really gone for good? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Is jfern really gone for good?  (Read 2213 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: July 21, 2016, 08:47:30 PM »

You losers all need to get a f'ing life. Shame on all of you hateful monsters.

edit: ok, not all of you only the ones who are obsessed with their hatred toward him, which is most of you.

Speaking for myself, I just wanted him to stop freakin trying to make every thread about Clinton. After awhile it got pretty unbelievable how consistent he was on that. All he seemed to care about for most of the election season was Hillary Clinton and how bad she was... which is fine as long as he doesn't spam the forum day and night with that stuff. Though, I don't hate him for that. It was just really annoying.

But honestly I think it's unrealistic to expect that after him doing that for months on end, that he won't be ridiculed more and more as he does it. It was really annoying to other people, and there was a reason the "but HILLARY!" thing started. Many people asked him to stop, myself included, and he just ignored us. So it is not like threads such as this aren't entirely without merit (not to justify it 100% either, though)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 09:15:12 PM »

Virginia, I think I've said before, that not all Clinton supporters are like this and I know you are not, but the hatred of some of her supporters toward Sanders and his supporters can be a little self defeating. They don't seem to realize that they can't help Clinton by holding onto their grudges. The primaries are long since over and they won't let go of their anger.

Sure, there is still animosity on both sides (I won't get into this), but the problem was never him having negative opinions on Clinton. It was him bringing those opinions into the vast majority of threads he posted in, even when the thread/discussion was not about Clinton. He was a serial conversation hijacker and wouldn't stop even after being asked politely. Anyway, I was just posting to say that there were/are reason(s).

So allow me to conclude with the words of one Kyle Reese, invaluable soldier of the resistance against the Terminators JfernBots:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies