Is jfern really gone for good? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:06:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is jfern really gone for good? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Is jfern really gone for good?  (Read 2174 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« on: July 21, 2016, 08:02:26 AM »

You losers all need to get a f'ing life. Shame on all of you hateful monsters.

edit: ok, not all of you only the ones who are obsessed with their hatred toward him, which is most of you.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:04:25 AM »

This thread should be deleted and reported.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 11:17:28 AM »

edit: ok, not all of you only the ones who are obsessed with their hatred toward him, which is most of you.

I don't think the point of the thread is hate (though someone certainly may). Do you counter any of the opinions? I too think he will be back under Ice Spear's conditions.
Obviously BRTD is filled with hatred toward a lot of people. Ice Spear and Joe Republic have a long long history of being rude and nasty. All three of them do hate Jfern, and are obviously obsessed with him. Although I am willing to concede that Jfern does have strong opinions and I understand that some people disagree with some of the things that he has written but it is no reason to hate him.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 11:20:20 AM »

This thread should be deleted and reported.

Uh, okay? Feel free to report it if it offends you so dearly.
I already did.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 11:21:10 AM »

I don't think the point of the thread is hate (though someone certainly may). Do you counter any of the opinions? I too think he will be back under Ice Spear's conditions.
Obviously BRTD is filled with hatred toward a lot of people. Ice Spear and Joe Republic have a long long history of being rude and nasty. All three of them do hate Jfern, and are obviously obsessed with him. Although I am willing to concede that Jfern does have strong opinions and I understand that some people disagree with some of the things that he has written but it is no reason to hate him.
Yet all of them who you say hate him expressed worry for him.  Get off the internet troll.
rude
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »

Jfern invited this "hatred" by his incessant trolling of reminding us how Hillary Clinton is basically the worse thing to ever disgrace this Earth since Lucifer. Heck, jfern probably believes that Satan will be out of a job when Hillary and her Wall Street cronies go to Hell and buy out the demons and imps and evil spirits. Wait, what am I saying? A President Hillary Clinton WOULD be Hell on Earth!

Wah wah you mean Hillary minions attacking poor helpless jfern for preaching the Gospel of Bernie Sanders about the pure evil of the Clintons. Give me a break. No one is forcing you to read this thread. Maybe you need to see a shrink to work out your sensitivity issues or better yet, follow your precious protégé jfern and take a break from the Internet if this offeeeeennnnndddddssss you so much.
how pathetic
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »

Virginia, I think I've said before, that not all Clinton supporters are like this and I know you are not, but the hatred of some of her supporters toward Sanders and his supporters can be a little self defeating. They don't seem to realize that they can't help Clinton by holding onto their grudges. The primaries are long since over and they won't let go of their anger.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »

Virginia, ok, but for me it isn't so much about Jfern as the fact that there are too many flamewars on this site and people get too abusive toward one another, which makes it impossible for any reasonable person to want to stay here. Of course it isn't just Clinton supporters. I recognize that are posters from all different points of view who do this. My point is that it isn't fair to single out one group of supporters or one single poster like JFern. I certainly understand why you don't want to comment on that, because it is very ugly.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 09:37:47 PM »

Of course, all this nonsense has been going on since the beginning and many of those who habitually post here have been here a long time and haven't changed one bit as far as being nasty goes.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 10:01:45 PM »

Dan Savage on Green party candidate Carl Romanelli:
"Carl Romanelli should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there's nothing left but the rope"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDzbTyz3_VI

2:44 minutes into the video

This is the kind of reaction to the Green party that few of the Green haters here will repudiate.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 10:05:57 PM »

At 3:06 "Any progressive who votes for a Green any more after Nader and now after Romanelli is a (expletive deleted) idiot and should be beaten with sticks..."
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 10:17:11 PM »

Dan Savage is still around and now he's going after Jill Stein.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 10:04:07 AM »

Sincerely, I respect honesty. There is nothing I hate more than dishonesty. However, please try to be a little nicer, if you don't mind. Thanks.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »

الولايات المتحدة
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 04:06:51 PM »

سلام
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 04:41:05 PM »

أن نكون صادقين أنا لا أعرف حقا العربية. أنا باستخدام مترجم.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 05:20:42 PM »

أن نكون صادقين أنا لا أعرف حقا العربية. أنا باستخدام مترجم.

I can tell, because you sent one message in Farsi
ਹੈਕਟੇਅਰ ਹੈਕਟੇਅਰ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਅਜਬ ਹੈ
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »

国际象棋是一个很好的游戏
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 05:36:26 PM »

Pob obiapu hfobgxohu htyg?
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 07:46:23 AM »

I think his account may have been deleted. Does anyone know?
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 09:37:40 AM »

mea culpa; I had forgotten his user id, I thought that it was 667 (close only counts in horseshoes). NEVER MIND, then..
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 04:50:12 PM »

mea culpa; I had forgotten his user id, I thought that it was 667 (close only counts in horseshoes). NEVER MIND, then..

... You have people's user IDs... memorized?
ha ha obviously not, I couldn't even get his right. I have mine memorized, of course, and David Leip's is hard to forget.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies