Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:59:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 79600 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: December 16, 2016, 09:27:34 PM »

Ashe/Monds 2020
Taking America Back

Schedule for July 19-25 2020

July 19
-Fly to New York
-Rally in Manhattan, New York with Former Governor George Pataki and Mrs Gloria Steinem

You must be logged in to read this quote.

-Barnstorm in Ulster County, New York with Former Mayor Bill de Blasio
-Barnstorm in Oswego County, New York with Mr Steve Eisman
-Barnstorm in St. Lawrence County, New York with candidate for Governor of New York Jon Stewart

July 20
-Fly to Vermont
-Guest lecture at the University of Vermont
-Rally in Burlington, Vermont with Sen. Sanders and Sen. Leahy
-Rally in Montpelier, Vermont with Gov. Shumlin
-Barnstorm in Caledonia County, Vermont

July 21
-Fly to Maine
-Rally in Augusta, Maine with Fmr. Gov. Baldacci
-Rally in Brunswick, Maine with family of Angus King
-Barnstorm in Cumberland County, Maine
-Barnstorm in Hancock County, Maine

July 22
-Fly to Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, Michigan with Rep. Conyers
-Rally in Flint, Michigan with John Monds
-Fly to Louisiana
-Rally in New Orleans, Louisiana

July 23
-Fly to Colorado
-Rally in Denver, Colorado
-Rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Fly to California
-Interview with Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks

July 24
-Rally in Los Angeles, California with Former Governor Jerry Brown
-Fly to Washington state
-Rally with Gov. Inslee in Seattle, Washington
-Rally with Senate candidate Bill Gates in Medina, Washington
-Town Hall in Seattle, Washington with John Monds

July 25
-Fly back to Vermont
-Attend birth of first child

Schedule for John Monds

July 19-21
-Campaign for Wesley Clark, Gary Johnson and John Baldacci

July 22-25
-Hold rallies, give speeches and barnstorm in Maine, Massachusetts and Georgia

Surrogate schedule

The Libertarian team will campaign in Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming, touting Ashe's desire to leave law-abiding citizens alone (Austin Petersen is being detached to campaign for Gary Johnson)

The Progressive Team will campaign in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan, emphasizing the campaign platform to raise the minimum wage

The Economics Team will campaign in Iowa, Nebraska and Montana, touting Ashe's support for farm subsidies

The Senators' Team will campaign in Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania along with the Governors' Team

The Fundraising Team will hold fundraisers in New York and California, as well as recording a radio ad (attached below)

The Entertainers' Team will be visiting college campuses all along the West Coast, emphasizing Ashe's support for debt-free education

Mr Richard Trumka will coordinate unions and organisations in campaigning for downballot candidates.

Snowden and Mills will be hosting daily video Q&A sessions on YouTube

Advertisement

Format: Radio

Title: No Dice

To Air in all 50 states

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #601 on: December 16, 2016, 09:41:05 PM »

Tim and Paula Ashe Welcome First Child

July 25, 2020

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #602 on: December 16, 2016, 10:04:04 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 12:11:43 AM by UWS »

2020 Republican National Convention

Date : July 20 2020-July 23 2020

2020 Republican National Convention results

Marco Rubio : 2425 delegates, 99,54 % of the vote ✔
Paul Ryan : 7 delegates, 0,28 % of the vote
Tom Cotton : 4 delegates, 0,16 % of the vote

1219 delegates needed to win the nomination

Night 1 : National unity Right here Right now
-Former Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval
-Nevada Congressman Joe Heck
-Leader of the Republican majority in the U.S. Senate John Cornyn
-Former Florida Senator Mel Martinez
-South Carolina Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Tim Scott
-Texas Senator and 2016 presidential candidate Ted Cruz
-Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse
-Former FBI Director and 2020 presidential candidate James Comey
-Florida Senator Jeff Atwater
-Former New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez
-Former Louisiana Governor and 2016 presidential candidate Bobby Jindal
-Former Indiana Governor and 2016 vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence
-New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu (Keynote Speaker)

Thank you my fellow Republicans. Thank you my fellow Americans and thank you Las Vegas for this great hospitality.

This city is a great symbol of the American Dream. And just like Marco Rubio, I lived the American Dream. My father John H. Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba, from Lebanese ancestors. He and his family then moved here in this country where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree, a master of science and a Ph.D., all in mechanical engineering. After this long road, he served as President of JHS Engineering Company and Thermal Research Inc in addition of helping establish and serving as chief engineer for Astro Dynamics Inc. from 1960 until 1965 before becoming Governor of New Hampshire. I followed my father’s steps by running a business called Sununu Enterprises before becoming Governor of New Hampshire. That’s a wonderful family story that demonstrates that our prosperity is not based on big government intrusion but on the ingenuity and entrepreneurship and hard work of the American people. The American people have always been the source of our nation's strength and they always will be!
Just like my father, Marco Rubio’s parents were born in Cuba, then moved to the United States for better economic opportunities. At the beginning, they lived paycheck to paycheck, they weren’t able to adapt in this new society, but thanks to their hard work, they succeeded and they made their children’s lives successful. I support Marco Rubio because he understands what hard work means. He’s the only one candidate in this race who understands the American Dream. He’s member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship. So he has all the necessary background and experience to grow our economy and create jobs. He will restore it by putting the government aside, cutting taxes for all the American people and bringing innovation.

Such innovation will be brought through school choice, energy independence that will help us developing renewable energies and pursue further job creation and encourage automobile manufacturing, free trade that will make us competitive in the world economy and help us keeping our status as the first worldwide economic power in the world over China, a currency manipulator that wants to obtain supremacy. Innovation will also be brought through championing businesses, including small business, because just like us, Marco Rubio understands that most of the jobs come from small business. That’s one of the reasons why he selected Governor Nikki Haley to be his running mate and to be the next Vice-President of the United States. In addition of running businesses during her youth, Nikki Haley has brought prosperity in South Carolina by lowering the cost of doing business there corporate income tax rate to 5 %, abolished state property tax, local income tax, inventory tax, sales tax on manufacturing equipment, wholesale tax and unitary tax on worldwide profits, which helped her state to have industrial power or materials for finished products, boosted job creation and innovation and reduced her state’s unemployement rate by 7 %.

Right here right now, time has come for us to turn the page on the last twelve years that were disastrous for our economy through big government, high taxes, energy dependence, protectionism, bigger deficit and education struggle. We, the people of the United States of America deserve better.

Thanks to their experiences and backgrounds, President Rubio and Vice-President Haley will restore our prosperity and the American Dream and that’s why we need them right here right now.
Thank you, God bless you and God bless America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #603 on: December 16, 2016, 10:13:03 PM »
« Edited: January 08, 2017, 09:43:43 AM by UWS »

Night 2 : Prosperity Right here Right now
-Ohio Senator and Presidential candidate in 2000, 2016 and 2020 John Kasich
-Colorado Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Cory Gardner
-Ohio Senator Rob Portman
-Former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
-Vermont Governor Phil Scott
-Nike CEO Mark Parker
-Businessman and presidential candidate in 1996 and 2000 Steve Forbes
-Former Minnesota Governor and 2012 presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty
-Former Massachusetts Governor and 2012 Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney
-Former Michigan Governor Rick Snyder
-Businessman and CEO co-founder Paul Allen
-Businessman and 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain
-West Virginia Democratic Senator Joe Manchin
-Utah Senator Mike Lee
-Former Pennsylvania Senator Pat Toomey
-Speaker of the House of the Representatives, 2012 vice-presidential nominee and 2020 presidential candidate Paul Ryan

Thank you my fellow Republicans, delegates and alternates, ladies and gentlemen, the convention will be in order.

[Hits the Speaker's hammer on the table]

Over the last twelve years, government has got bigger and bigger, which is threatening our freedom, increased taxes on the American people, which decreased it's purchasing power, made us more dependent on foreign energy, closed our country from the global economy, increased our national debt to over 20 trillion dollars, offshored some of our businesses overseas and cut the national defense budget which made our military less prepared, made our country an easier target for radical Islamic terrorists and made the world less safe. All my career, I fought to balance our budget, avoid government shutdowns, grow our economy and give America a path to prosperity. We have to stop Hillary Clinton's and Tim Kaine's mess. We will do it by electing Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley to be our next leaders.

Unlike Tim Kaine and Tim Ashe, Marco Rubio will boost our economy by cutting taxes for all the American people, cutting government spending, increasing oil drilling, using a part of revenues from oil revenues to develop renewable energies, encouraging free trade, reforming our education system, balancing the budget, investing infrastructure development with a part of future budget surpluses and championing businesses of all sizes.

Unlike Tim Kaine and Tim Ashe, Marco Rubio will defend our values, stand with our allies, increase our defense budget in order to make our military stronger and modernized, to deploy all the necessary arsenal to defeat terrorism and to overthrow dictatorial regimes that are not only oppressing their people but also supporting terrorism. He will use all his leadership and diplomatic skills to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons, to stop Russia's imperial policies and to restore international territorial integrity.

That's the kind of leadership we need right here right now. Even though we were opponents during the Republican presidential primaries, Marco Rubio and I are ready to work together. As Speaker of the House, I'm ready to pass President Marco Rubio's laws that will make our country more prosperous, more united and safer than ever before.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Former North Dakota Democratic Senator Heidi Heitkamp
-Former Hewlett-Packard CEO and 2016 presidential candidate Carly Fiorina
-Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman
-Wisconsin Governor and 2016 presidential candidate Scott Walker
-Former Montana Democratic Governor Brian Schweitzer
-Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner
-Virginia Congressman Dave Brat
-2020 Republican candidate for Maine Senator Peter Cianchette
-Former Maine Governor Paul LePage
-Former Florida Governor and 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush (introducing Jeanette Rubio)

My fellow Americans, I’m honored to introduce to you the next First Lady of the United States of America, Jeanette Rubio.

-Marco Rubio's wife Jeanette Rubio

Thank you my friends!

As we nominate my husband Marco Rubio to be our next President, I want to talk about what holds us together as a united nation. One of the things that holds us together is diversity and Marco understands it because he’s in the party of Abraham Lincoln, a man who freed African-Americans from slavery. When Marco’s parents came here from Cuba for better economic opportunities, they made a contribution to American diversity. Due to their hard work, they became able to make a living, to start a family and to raise their children. I have a similar background to Marco’s. I was born in Florida from parents who emigrated from Colombia and 22 years ago, I became the luckiest woman on Earth when I accepted to marry Marco Rubio, a man of great gratitude, honor, love, kindness, audacity and courage. We then became parents of four children.

As a mother of two daughters and two sons, I believe we all need to raise our children to help them getting success, which will give them a bright future. Marco will do it by promoting school choice, which will cost families, including these immigrant families living paycheck to paycheck, less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce.

Thanks to his experience in the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Marco will make America the best country to open a business by reducing the cost of doing business in America, by investing into the development of infrastructures to encourage the implementation of new American businesses and by cutting taxes for all the American people. He understands that the way to grow this economy is to make poor people richer.

As President, Marco will make America a more inclusive country by reforming our broken immigration in order to help immigrants to get American citizenship and to live the American Dream like Marco and I did.

In his career, Marco demonstrated his gratitude toward our veterans by cosponsoring the AGREE Act, which gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise and helps them to find a good paying job and to prosper after their military service. He then co-sponsored the 2014 VA reform law by introducing a measure empowering the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats.

He also voted in favor of the Help for Heroes Act, which increased funding for the VA and brought a major retraining and housing program for past and future veterans.

As a father, Marco Rubio will take care of all the American people as President of the United States of America by investing all his energy to make sure that you're future will be bright and that America’s future will be bright.

God bless you and God bless the United States of America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #604 on: December 17, 2016, 12:09:50 AM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 10:04:30 AM by UWS »

Night 3 : Security Right here Right now
-South Carolina Senator and 2016 presidential candidate Lindsey Graham
-Arizona Senator and 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain
-Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
-Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown
-Utah Senator Mia Love
-Former Pennsylvania Senator, Presidential candidate in 2012 and 2016 Rick Santorum
-Former Virginia Senator and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb
-Former U.S. Navy Seal and author of Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell
-Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
-Arkansas Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Tom Cotton
-Former U.S. Navy SEAL and man who killed Osama Bin Laden Robert J. O’Neill
-North Carolina Senator Richard Burr
-Former Connecticut Senator, 2000 Democratic vice-presidential nominee and 2004 presidential candidate Joe Lieberman
-Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John R. Bolton
-Florida Congressman Brian Mast
-Wyoming Congressman Liz Cheney
-Former CIA Agent Felix Rodriguez
-Iowa Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Joni Ernst (introducing Nikki Haley)

My fellow conservatives, Republicans and Americans, I’m proud to have the privilege to introduce to you the next Vice-President of the United States of America, Nikki Haley.

-Nikki Haley, Republican nominee for Vice-President of the United States of America

Mr. Chairman and delegates, it's with honor, pride, patriotism and love for our country that I accept your nomination for Vice-President of the United States.

In these times of economic depression, we need not only leadership but also knowledge of how to create jobs and to bring prosperity to America. Marco Rubio and I are son and daughter of immigrants that lived the American Dream.

I was born, 48 years ago, to an Indian Sikh family that came from India to America before my birth. At the age of 12, I began helping with the bookkeeping in Exotica International, my mother's ladies' clothing shop. Then I joined Exotica International ten years later grew to become a multimillion-dollar company. I was named to the board of directors of directors of the Orangeburg County Chamber of Commerce before being named to the board of directors of the Lexington Chamber of Commerce and becoming president of the South Carolina Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners. As Governor of South Carolina, I reduced the cost of doing business in the Palmetto State, reduced corporate income tax rate to 5 %, abolished state property tax, local income tax, inventory tax, sales tax on manufacturing equipment, wholesale tax and unitary tax on worldwide profits, which helped my state to have industrial power or materials for finished products and boosted job creation and innovation. These pro-growth policies made South Carolina the best place to open a new business and reduced the local unemployment rate from 12 % to 5 % during my governorship. I know what it takes to create jobs, to get America back to work and to restore the American Dream just as Marco Rubio does. That's the leadership we need to make sure our country will be able to reclaim his status as the number one nation in terms of job creation. That's why Marco Rubio selected me to be his running mate and to be the next Vice-President of the United States.

Marco Rubio will use his experience in the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and in the U.S. Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee to create jobs and get America back to work. We will put an end to Tim Kaine's failed economic policies that Tim Ashe seeks to pursue which are high taxes and regulations, protectionism, energy dependency and bigger deficit. Marco Rubio and I will cut taxes on all the American people and make us energy independent by increasing oil production, using a part of revenues from oil drilling to invest in the development of renewable energies, including solar, wind, hydroelectricity, etc. Such energy independence will lower the cost of buying a car in America, which will boost our automobile industry as well as automobile manufacturing, which will help us to create jobs and to make sure that industrial cities like Detroit (where the local African-American community will finally find its way by finally finding good-paying jobs), Milwaukee, Chicago, won't fall into bankruptcy. With less expansive American cars, we will have the upper hand in the Trans Pacific Partnership because we will be able to compete in this dynamic region since our cars will be less expensive than Asian cars.

Even if India, the land of my ancestors, is not a member of TPP, the $1 billion annual exports to India from Marco Rubio's home state of Florida represent a reason why trade ties with India’s and Asia's large and growing markets matter to Americans. The more we export, the more consumers we get in the world, the more our companies can ensure their expansion and the more jobs we can create. That's why Marco Rubio will ratify the TPP if we elect him President on November.

Marco Rubio and I will reform our education system, balance our budget, extend our infrastructures through future budget surpluses, champion businesses and reduce the cost of doing business in America like I did in South Carolina.

Free trade will boost free enterprise, which is the strength of our economy. It will also give international consumers a greater access to American products, which will be good for our economy. America's ability to compete and innovate derives from its open markets and from the continual search for new markets through the expansion of free trade.

Marco Rubio and I will keep our country together and make America a fairer and more inclusive country by reforming our immigration system to make sure immigrants will be able to get American citizenship and to live the American Dream. Five years ago, when I was Governor, 9 African-Americans were killed by a supremacist. Then, I successfully campaigned to remove the to remove the Confederate flag from the local State Capitol and it's grounds. That's another way to fight racism. By selecting me as his running mate, Marco Rubio demonstrated once again that the Republican Party is the party of Abraham Lincoln who freed African-American from slavery. We are the party of all the American people, whites, blacks, Latinos, Asian-Americans, men, women, etc.

As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will make our country safer by standing with our allies and increasing our defense budget. He will use all the necessary troops to defeat international terrorism, including Al Qaida and ISIS, and bring Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to justice. We will promote democracy and keep Iran from getting nuclear weapons as Marco Rubio did by successfully cosponsoring the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act that not only increased our defense ties with Middle Eastern countries and Indian Subcontinent countries (including my family's birthplace of India) but also includes stronger sanctions on Iran if it ever violates the Iran nuclear deal. Like we will do as President and Vice-President, this bill made sure that Iran uses its nuclear energy for economic growth and not for the development of its nuclear arsenal.

That's why, as President and Vice-President of the United States, Marco Rubio and I will form one of the best teams America has ever known, a team that will get this country on the right direction by getting prosperity, unity and security back in America.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #605 on: December 17, 2016, 09:33:53 AM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 09:52:48 AM by UWS »

Night 4 : Leadership Right here Right now
-Kentucky Senator and 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul
-Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor
-Former House Speaker and 2012 presidential candidate Newt Gingrich
-Actor Sylvester Stallone
-Florida Governor, former Arkansas Governor and Presidential candidate in 2008 and 2016
-Maine Senator Susan Collins
-Former U.S. Ambassador to China, former Utah Governor and 2012 presidential candidate Jon Huntsman
-Michigan Congressman Justin Amash
-Former CIA Agent Evan McMullin
-Indiana Senator Todd Young (introducing Marco Rubio)

My fellow Americans, I’m proud to introduce to you the next President of the United States of America, Marco Rubio.

-Marco Rubio, Republican nominee for President of the United States of America

Mr. Chairman and delegates, I accept your nomination for President of the United States of America.

And I do so with honor, humility and love for our country. Tonight, I ask you to follow me in this campaign for a better future for America. By my side, I have selected a woman of great heart from a hard working immigrant family and who represents what makes America special, my friend and next Vice-President of the United States Nikki Haley.

When my parents came here 64 years ago from Cuba, they lived paycheck to paycheck, but the hard working of a bartender and a house keeper helped them to succeed in this new society and to raise their children in Miami and here in Las Vegas.

Four years ago, we elected a leader who doesn't believe in free market, destroyed the American Dream, divided us and made our country less safe. We will reverse this tendency and restore the American Dream.

I know what it takes to get America back to work, to create jobs and to restore our prosperity and I will do so with my experience in the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and in the U.S. Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee.

In 2011, I cosponsored the AGREE Act, a bill that expanded tax credits and exemptions for businesses investing in research and development, equipment and other capital, gave tax credits for veterans starting a business franchise and contributed to an increase in immigration for some types of work visas, which helped our nation to reinforce job creation and innovation. I successfully cosponsored the SAVE Act that provided tax credits for companies investing in ethanol in order to boost car manufacturing and to help us getting energy independence. I voted in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership to move America foward in the competition in the world economy. In 2015, the Spurring Private Aerospace Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship Act of 2015 (SPACE Act of 2015) was signed into law after passing in Congress in order to discourage government barriers to the development in the United States of economically viable, safe, and stable industries for commercial exploration and commercial recovery of spatial resources in manners consistent with the global commitments of America, to recognize the right of U.S. citizens and businesses to own space resources they obtain and to promote the commercial exploration and use of resources exploited on asteroids. This bill is an important gain for our country, for Florida’s space coast and for the whole space exploration community. That's why I supported that bill to help the American space industry to create new jobs and to expand further into space than ever before. I will use this kind leadership as President of the United States. I also cosponsored the EMPLEO Act that established an opt-in system by which participating employers disburse pay raises to all employees earning below the median hourly wage in Puerto Rico. Any worker earning less than $10 per hour would receive a raise, up to a maximum of $2.50 per hour.

Juntos, nosotros restableceremos qué hace America excepcional.

Taxes will be reduced for all Americans, including from the middle class and poor people, because it will reinforce their purchasing power and boost consumption. A great part of our economy is based on consumption.

Unlike Tim Kaine, whose assault on energy industry will send energy and manufacturing jobs to China, we will, by 2035, lead America to energy independence by taking advantage of our own oil, gas and coal, by using a part of revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies such as solar, wind, nuclear, hydroelectricity, etc.

We will give our fellow citizens the skills they need for the jobs of today and the careers of tomorrow. We will facilitate it through promoting school choice, which will give a fair chance for every single child in addition of costing families, including these immigrant families living paycheck to paycheck, less and producing higher outcomes compared to public education.

We will open new free trade agreements with our partners in order to make sure our country keeps his status as the strongest economic power in the world and to make us competitive in the global economy.

We will reduce our national deficit and balance our budget through job creation, which will help us getting budget surpluses, which a part will be invested into the development of new infrastructures, which will be economically beneficial for America by encouraging our future business owners to open their business here in America and by extending commercial activities here in America.

By championing businesses of all sizes (small, middle and big) and reducing the cost of doing business in America, we will contribute to further innovation, production and job creation. This will make America the best place in the world to open a new business because our economic success is based on audacity, hard work and competitiveness, not big government.

By reforming our immigration system, we will give immigrants a path to American citizenship, to success in the American society through finding a good-paying job.

That's how we're going to restore the American Dream.

In order to make the world safe, we have to reverse Tim Kaine's cuts in the defense budget by increasing it. Terrorism will be defeated through a stronger and modernized military, through the deployement of troops and through collaboration from our allies, which will give us the upper hand against terrorists. This will also bring freedom, democracy and security back in the Middle East through toppling Bachar al-Assad who is slaying his own people in addition of being Russia's puppet. We will give Syria back to Syrians. Through sanctions and collaboration with our allies (just like with the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Act), we will make sure that Iran never gets nuclear weapons and rather uses its nuclear energy for economic development. By securing the Black Sea and providing military arsenal and military training to the Ukrainian army, we will help Ukraine to stop Russia' imperialist policies and to give Ukraine back to the Ukrainian people. With a stronger military presence and by creating the Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO), we will stop China's expansionist policies and restore territorial integrity on the Pacific in addition of stopping North Korea's agression. By providing intelligence and military assistance to our allies in Africa, we will stop terrorist gangrene from expanding in Africa like it did in Egypt.

It will not only restore international security but also protect freedom of religion by allowing religious believers around the world to practice the religion of their choice without being persecuted or killed for what they believe. Freedom of religion as well as freedom of speech and freedom of press must be protected here and abroad because they are basic elements of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

One mounth ago, we learned that after sixty years of communist dictatorship, Cuba, the land of my ancestors, will hold its first free elections next year. In the first 100 days of my presidency, I will visit this island. Under my administration, « nuestras relaciones con Cuba será más fuerte y el pueble cubano van a ganar una sociedad justa asi como unas oportunidades justas de prosperar. Los Estados Unidos y Cuba éstas estarán entre los mejores asociados trabajando con toda su energía para combatir la corrupción y la delincuencia organizada, consolidar la democracia y libertad y restaurar seguridad y prosperidad en el continente americano. »

We will make America united, prosperous and safe again and we need to do it right here right now.

Lo mejor está por llegar para los Estados Unidos de America. Esta es retorno del America.

America's best days are yet to come. This is America's comeback. A New American Century is coming for brighter, more prosperous, safer and happier days.

Thank you. God bless you all, God bless the United States of America.

R/H
« Reply #606 on: December 17, 2016, 10:40:43 AM »

Round 44 : July 26, 2020-August 1, 2020
R/H
« Reply #607 on: December 17, 2016, 10:51:31 AM »

New polls
After the Republican National Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, Marco Rubio, the Republican presidential nominee, got a boost in the polls.

General Election Polls

Tim Kaine vs Marco Rubio vs Tim Ashe vs Ron Paul

Marco Rubio : 49 %
Tim Kaine : 34 %
Tim Ashe : 16 %
Ron Paul : 1 %

Statewide Opinion Polls

Ohio

Marco Rubio : 49 %
Tim Kaine: 37 %
Tim Ashe : 14 %

Florida

Marco Rubio : 55 %
Tim Kaine : 35 %
Tim Ashe : 10 %

Iowa

Marco Rubio : 50 %
Tim Kaine : 38 %
Tim Ashe : 11 %

New Hampshire

Marco Rubio : 46 %
Tim Kaine : 37 %

Virginia

Tim Kaine : 44 %
Marco Rubio : 43 %
Tim Ashe : 13 %

North Carolina

Marco Rubio : 54 %
Tim Kaine : 33 %
Tim Ashe : 12 %

Colorado

Marco Rubio : 51 %
Tim Kaine : 31 %
Tim Ashe : 15 %

Nevada

Minnesota

Marco Rubio : 44 %
Tim Kaine : 39 %

Wisconsin

Tim Kaine : 46 %
Marco Rubio : 39 %

Michigan

Marco Rubio : 47 %

Pennsylvania

Maine

Tim Ashe : 25 %

Illinois

Marco Rubio : 42 %
Tim Ashe : 18 %

Vermont

Tim Ashe : 43 %
Marco Rubio : 22 %

Washington state

Marco Rubio : 43 %
Tim Kaine : 36 %
Tim Ashe : 17 %

Demographic Polls

Whites

Tim Kaine : 28 %

Hispanics

Marco Rubio : 52 %
Tim Kaine : 29 %

African-Americans

Tim Kaine : 59 %
Tim Ashe : 21 %
Marco Rubio : 19 %

Asian-Americans

Tim Kaine : 41 %
Marco Rubio : 38 %
Tim Ashe : 19 %
Ron Paul : 2 %

R/H
« Reply #608 on: December 17, 2016, 01:15:27 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 01:57:33 PM by R/H »

BREAKING NEWS

Historic Convention in Las Vegas

On July 24, during the Republican National Convention in Las Vegas, Florida Senator Marco Rubio is officially nominated to be the Republican candidate for President of the United States, becoming the first Hispanic to be nominated by one of the two makor parties (Republican or Democrat). At the same occasion, Nikki Haley became the first Asian-American and the third woman to be nominated by one of the two major parties to be the Republican candidate for Vice-President of the United States.

It also makes the first Presidential election in which every presidential ticket has ethnic minority candidates (with Deval Patrick, the Democratic Vice-President, Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley who are forming the Republican ticket and John Monds, the PLP V.P. nominee). That's why many people are calling the 2020 presidential election the « Multicolor Election ».

Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley pledged to grow the U.S. Economy through free market solutions such as lower government, energy independence, free trade, business championing, school choice, etc. They also pledged to defeat terrorism through an increased defense budget, stronger alliances and a modernized American military.

Now that all the conventions of the three major parties happened, the « real campaign » for the presidency can start.

The 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo opened

On July 24, all the Olympic teams of every country in the world assisted at the opening of the 2020 Summer Olympic Games at the National Olympic Stadium in Tokyo, Japan. As usual, every country made a parade with their teams at the alphabetical order. The Olympic Games will be held from July 24 to August 9 2020.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran, Portland General Electric CEO Peggy Fowler, Former Democratic Florida Senator Bob Graham, the International Democrat Union, the Asia Pacific Democrat Union

Tim Ashe Sad Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Former Congressman Daniel Hamburg, Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant, Vermont State Senator and Congressional candidate Anthony Pollina, The Occupy Movement, Maine Congresswoman Chellie Pingree, the Fight for $15 Movement

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #609 on: December 17, 2016, 01:18:17 PM »

Is this the first time ever that a minority has been on every Presidential ticket?
R/H
« Reply #610 on: December 17, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »

Is this the first time ever that a minority has been on every Presidential ticket?

Yes, you're right. Thank you!

Deval Patrick, the Democratic Vice-President, Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley who are forming the Republican ticket and John Monds, the PLP V.P. nominee.
WashLibertarian
Rookie
« Reply #611 on: December 17, 2016, 05:47:21 PM »

Ron Paul Campaign Schedule

July 26-August 1, 2020

July 26, 2020
-Fly to Idaho
-Rally in Boise
-Townhall in Boise
-Economy Policy Speech in Boise
-Build Ground Game in Boise
-2nd Rally in Boise
-Drive to Twin Falls
-Rally in Twin Falls
-Townhall in Twin Falls
-Size of government rally in Twin Falls

July 27, 2020
-Fly to Washington
-Rally in Seattle
-Townhall in Seattle
-Foreign Policy Speech in Seattle
-Build ground infrastructure in Seattle
-Drive to Spokane
-Rally in Spokane
-Twitter Q&A
-Townhall in Spokane
-Trade Policy Speech in Spokane

July 28, 2020
-Fly to California
-Rally in San Francisco
-Townhall in San Francisco
-Economy Policy Speech in San Francisco
-Foreign Policy Speech in San Francisco
-Drive to Los Angeles
-Rally in Los Angeles
-Townhall in Los Angeles
-Personal Liberty Speech in Los Angeles

July 28, 2020
-Fly to New Mexico
-Rally in Santa Fe
-Townhall in Santa Fe
-Economy Policy Speech in Santa Fe
-Drive to Albuquerque
-Townhall in Albuquerque
-Rally in Albuquerque
-Townhall in Albuquerque
-Foreign Policy Speech in Albuquerque

July 30, 2020
-Fly to Ohio
-Rally in Cleveland
-Build ground infrastructure
-Townhall in Cleveland
-Education Speech in Cleveland
-2nd TownHall in Cleveland
-Lunch with supporters
-Drive to Columbus
-Rally in Columbus
-Trade Speech in Columbus
-Townhall in Columbus

July 31, 2020
-Drive to Cincinnati
-Twitter Q&A
-Rally in Cincinnati
-Townhall in Cincinnati
-doorknock with supporters
-Foreign Policy Speech in Cincinnati
-2nd Townhall in Cincinnati
-Dinner with supporters

August 1, 2020
-Fly to Maine
-Rally in Augusta
-Doorknock with supporters in Augusta
-Townhall in Augusta
-Healthcare speech in Augusta
-Build Ground infrastructure in Augusta
-Education Speech in Augusta
-2nd Townhall in Augusta
-Dinner with supporters

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #612 on: December 18, 2016, 10:21:43 PM »

John Monds:
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #613 on: December 19, 2016, 11:47:12 PM »

Ashe/Monds 2020
Taking America Back

Schedule for July 26-August 1

July 26
-Fly to Maine
-Rally in Brunswick, Maine
-Rally in Augusta, Maine with Congresswoman Chellie Pingree
-Barnstorm in Waldo County, Maine
-Barnstorm in Kennebec County, Maine

July 27
-Fly to Vermont
-Rally in Montpelier, Vermont
-Rally in Burlington, Vermont
-Barnstorm in Rutland County, Vermont
-Barnstorm in Caledonia County, Vermont

July 28
-Fly to New Hampshire
-Rally in Concord, New Hampshire
-Rally in Lancaster, New Hampshire
-Barnstorm in Belknap County, New Hampshire
-Barnstorm in Grafton County, New Hampshire

July 29
-Fly to Washington
-Rally in Seattle, Washington with Councilwoman Kshama Sawant
-Fly to California
-Rally in Ukiah, California with Former Congressman Daniel Hamburg
-Interview on Real Time with Bill Maher

July 30
-Fly to New York
-Appear at Colin Powell for Mayor rally
-Fly to New Mexico
-Appear at Gary Johnson for Senate Rally
-Fly to Illinois

July 31
-Appear at Wesley Clark for Senate rally
-Rally in Chicago, Illinois
-Fly to Massachusetts
-Rally in Boston, Massachusetts with Sens. Warren and Markey and Gov. Kennedy
-Address students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology 

August 1
-Fly to Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, Michigan with Rep. Conyers
-Policy speech in Flint, Michigan: "Why Universal Healthcare is the Best Course"
-Rally in Lansing, Michigan
-Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Schedule for John Monds

July 26-28
-Assisting Congressional candidates in building infrastructure

July 29-August 1
-Hold rallies, give speeches and barnstorm in Arizona, Georgia and Florida

Surrogate schedule

The Libertarian Team will campaign in Minnesota, Idaho and Wyoming (Jesse Ventura is being detached to campaign for Gov. Johnson)

The Progressive Team will campaign in Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan

The Economics Team will campaign in California, Wahington and Oregon  (Mr Eisman is being detached to campaign for Gen. Clark)

The Senators' Team will campaign in Delaware, Rhode Island and Massachusetts  (Sen. Feingold is being detached to campaign for Fmr. Gov. Baldacci)

The Governors' Team will campaign in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire

The Fundraising and Entertainers' Teams will join forces to campaign in Ilinois, Michigan and Ohio

Trumka will coordinate unions and organizations in building campaign infrastructure for Congressional candidates

Snowden and Mills will be providing technical support this week.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #614 on: December 20, 2016, 10:29:10 AM »
« Edited: December 20, 2016, 10:34:37 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Haley 2020
Right here Right now
Schedule for the week of July 26, 2020-August 1, 2020

July 26, 2020
-Flight to Clayton, Ohio
-Barnstorm in Clayton, OH
-Town hall meeting in Englewood, OH, in which Senator Rubio was asked by a reporter about John Monds’ accusations Sad

Well, as Franklin Delano Roosevelt said, « the only thing to fear is fear itself. » We all agree about that, including the Republicans. So it’s unfair to say that we are campaigning through fear. America is better than fear and anger.

But terrorists around the world are causing fear by killing innocent people and by threatening freedom, democracy, integrity and justice.

President Kaine is causing fear by killing American jobs through big government policies, high taxes, which causes the offshoring of American buisinesses overseas, and energy dependence, which sometimes encourages terrorism since some of the money from energy imports in America falls in the wrong hands.

So we have to fight this fear and we are bringing solutions about it and I take the pledge to confront and defeat this fear as President of the United States.

-Bus trip to Dayton, OH
-Meet with college voters at the Universoty of Dayton in Dayton, OH
-Manufacturing policy speech at Behr Dayton Thermal Products LLC
-Statement in reaction to the opening of the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo Sad

Every four years, our ambitious, dynamic and competitive athletes seize the opportunity to demonstrate what they can do to ensure an American successful olympic performance through ambition, passion, audacity and willingness. We will encourage them whether it’s in Tokyo or by watching them on television. So I wish good luck for our athletes.

July 27, 2020
-Statement in reaction to Tim and Paula Ashe’s first child’s birth Sad
Our campaign learned that Tim Ashe and his wife Paula gave birth to their first child Angus. I congratulate them for this great stage of life. May Angus Ashe, like any other American, have a bright future no matter which path our country takes in the next few years.

-Foreign policy speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH
-Counterterrorist policy speech at the National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton, OH
-Barnstorm in Germantown, OH   
-Economic policy speech at Yaskawa Motoman headquarters in Miamisburg, OH
-Barnstorm in West Carrollton, OH
-Bus trip to Cincinnati, OH

July 28, 2020
-Breakfast with voters at the Cincinnatian Hotel in Cincinnati, OH
-Economic policy speech at Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky African American Chamber-Commerce in Cincinnati, OH, in an effort to win African-American voters
-Meet with college voters at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH
-Infrastructure policy speech at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, OH
-Rally at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH

July 29, 2020
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

July 30, 2020

July 31, 2020

-In the U.S. Senate, Florida Senator Marco Rubio co-sponsors, alongside Senator John McCain, in order to make the American electoral system fairer, a bill named the Fair Democratic Debate Act that would allow all the presidential candidates to participate at the presidential debates even if they are lower than 15 % of the voting intentions in the polls. The Senate vote on this bill will be set on August 7 2020. Should the bill pass in the Senate, the House vote will be set on August 14 2020.

August 1, 2020
-Flight to Nashua, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at the Nashuia Corporation in Nashua, NH
-Meet with college voters at Daniel Webster College in Nashua, NH
-Town hall meeting in Nashua, NH
-Speech at the Hunt Memorial Library in Nashua, NH

Nikki Haley's schedule

July 26, 2020
-Flight to Santa Fe, New Mexico
-Barnstorm in Santa Fe, New Mexico
-Rally at KiMo Theatre in Albuquerque, NM
-Energy policy speech in Albuquerque, NM
Agriculture policy speech at Albuquerque Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque, NM

July 27, 2020
-Rally at Isotopes Baseball Park in Albuquerque, NM
-Town hall meeting at Zimmerman Library in Albuquerque, NM
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Barnstorm in Des Moines, IA
-Barnstorm in Davenport, IA
-Supper with the voters at Gappy Joe's headquarters in Davenport, IA

July 28, 2020
-Meet with college voters at St. Ambrose City in Davenport, IA
-Barnstorm at the Village of East Davenport in Davenport, IA
-Bus trip to Rock Island, Illinois
-Fundraising event at Jumer's Casino & Hotel in Rock Island, IL
-Economic policy speech at YRC Worldwide Inc. facility in Rock Island, IL
-Barnstorm in Rock Island, IL

July 29, 2020
-Barnstorm in Champaign, IL
-Economic policy speech at Hobbico headquarters in Champaign, IL
-Economic policy speech at Amdocs facility in Champaign, IL
-Visits African-American neighbourhoods in Champaign, IL, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Meet with college voters at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign in Champaign, IL
-Barnstorm in Urbana, IL

July 30, 2020
-Foreign policy speech at the Pritzker Military Museum & Library in Chicago, IL
-Innovation policy speech at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, IL
-Economic policy speech at Sears headquarters in Chicago, IL
-Speech at the Copernicus Theatre in Chicago, IL
-Rally at United Center in Chicago, IL

July 31, 2020
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Chicago in Chicago, IL
-Counter-crime policy speech in Lincoln Park, IL, location of the Saint Valentine's Day orchestrated by Al Capone in 1929
-Dinner with the voters at the Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park, IL
-Speech before Abraham Lincoln: The Man statue in Lincoln Park, IL
-Economic policy speech at Uline facility in Waukegan, IL
-Speech at Waukegan Public Library in Waukegan, IL

August 1, 2020
-Economic policy speech at WMS Industries facility in Waukegan, IL
-Rally at Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, IL
-Flight to Richmond, Virginia

Surrogate schedule

July 26, 2020
-Matt Blunt campaigns for Marco Rubio in Detroit, Michigan

July 27-29, 2020
-Thad Cochran campaigns for Marco Rubio in Iowa

July 28-31, 2020
-Peggy Fowler campaigns for Marco Rubio in Oregon

July 29-August 1, 2020
-Rudy Giuliani campaigns for Marco Rubio in New Jersey

July 30-August 1, 2020
-Joe Manchin campaigns for Marco Rubio in Ohio and Pennsylvania

July 31, 2020
-Lindsey Graham campaigns for Marco Rubio in North Carolina

August 1, 2020
-Mitt Romney campaigns for Marco Rubio in Wisconsin
R/H
« Reply #615 on: December 20, 2016, 11:19:45 AM »

Round 45 : August 2, 2020-August 8, 2020
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #616 on: December 20, 2016, 05:50:56 PM »

Cross-aisle support for Fair Democratic Debates Act

Press release from Ashe campaign

R/H
« Reply #617 on: December 21, 2016, 02:17:04 PM »
« Edited: December 21, 2016, 07:54:54 PM by R/H »

New polls

General Election Polls

Tim Kaine vs Marco Rubio vs Tim Ashe vs Ron Paul

Statewide Opinion Polls

Ohio

Tim Kaine: 35 %

Florida

Marco Rubio : 56 %
Tim Ashe : 10 %

Iowa

Marco Rubio : 50 %

New Hampshire

Marco Rubio : 47 %

Virginia

Tim Kaine : 42 %

North Carolina

Tim Kaine : 33 %
Tim Ashe : 12 %

Colorado

Marco Rubio : 52 %
Tim Kaine : 30 %

Nevada

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Michigan

Marco Rubio : 45 %

Pennsylvania

Maine

Tim Kaine : 32 %
Tim Ashe : 27 %

Illinois

Tim Kaine : 35 %
Tim Ashe : 19 %

Vermont

Tim Ashe : 43 %
Marco Rubio : 22 %

Washington state

Marco Rubio : 42 %
Tim Kaine : 37 %

Demographic Polls

Whites

Tim Kaine : 28 %

Hispanics

Marco Rubio : 53 %
Tim Kaine : 30 %
Tim Ashe : 13,5 %
Ron Paul : 0,5 %

African-Americans

Tim Kaine : 58,5 %
Tim Ashe : 21 %
Marco Rubio : 19,5 %

Asian-Americans

Tim Kaine : 42 %
R/H
« Reply #618 on: December 21, 2016, 02:41:45 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Katie Ledecky wins a new gold medal

Yesterday in Tokyo, the American Olympic competitive swimmer Katie Ledecky wins a new gold medal during in the women's 400-meter freestyle, beating the British female swimmer Jazmin Carlin who gets a silver medal and the Australian Alicia Coutts who gets the the bronze medal.

Success for Shawnacy Barber in Tokyo

The 26 year old Canadian pole vault athlete wins the gold medal in the Olympic pole vault turnament over the French athlete Renaud Lavillenie who gets the silver medal and the German athlete Raphael Holzdeppe who gets the bronze medal.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad The International Democrat Union, Attorney General of Oklahoma Scott Pruit, Member of the Mississippi Senate Chris McDaniel, Economist Martin Feldstein

Tim Ashe Sad The Progressive Alliance, A Just Russia Leader Sergey Mironov, Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2016, 11:13:38 PM »

Rubio/Haley 2020
Right here Right now
Schedule for the week of August 2, 2020-August 8, 2020

August 2, 2020
-Bus trip to Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Barnstorm in Portsmouth, NH
-Bus trip to Seabrook, NH
-Energy policy speech at the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant in Seabrook, NH
-Bus trip to Hooksett, NH

August 3, 2020
-Fundraising event in Hooksett, NH
-Economic policy speech at Robie's Country Store in Hooksett, NH
-Speech at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH
-Bus trip to Concord, NH
-Speech at Eagle Square in Concord, NH
-Meet with college voters at Franklin Pierce University in Concord, NH
-Speech in reaction to Katie Ledecky's victory in the Olympics Sad

I congratulate one of our great athletes, Katie Ledecky, for her victory in the female swimming Olympic tournament. The best is yet to come. Even if some of our athletes didn't get the gold medal, they are still great champions.

August 4, 2020
-Bus trip to Portland, Maine
-Energy policy speech at Magellan Petroleum facility in Portland, ME
-Economic policy speech at Pioneer Telephone headquarters in Portland, ME
-Free trade policy speech in Portland, ME
-Rally at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME
-Bus trip to Kennebunkport, ME
-Visits Bush Compound in Kennebunkport, ME
-Rally in Kennebunkport, ME, alongside George H. W. Bush
-Speech at Louis T. Graves Memorial Public Library in Kennebunkport, ME
-Fundraising event in Kennebunkport, ME
-Advertisement filming in Kennebunkport, ME

August 5, 2020
-Bus trip to Augusta, ME
-Rally with Peter Cianchette Republican candidate for Angus King's Senate seat in Augusta, ME
-Speech at Cony High School in Augusta, ME
-Speech at the Maine State Library in Augusta, ME
-Rally at Augusta Waterfront Park in Augusta, ME
-Economic policy speech at Augusta State Airport in Augusta, ME
-Bus trip to Orono, ME
-Supper with the voters at Pat's Pizza in Orono, ME

August 6, 2020
-Meet with college voters at the University of Maine in Orono, ME
-Flight to Washington D.C.

August 7, 2020
-In the U.S. Senate, Senator Marco Rubio votes in favor of his co-sponsored Fair Democratic Debates Act

August 8, 2020
« African-Americans for Rubio » announced

Senator Rubio is proud to announce the formation of African-Americans for Rubio. The committee, chaired by sugar businessman Michael Steele, will aim to reach African-American voters by convincing them that Rubio's immigration policy, education plan and economic agenda will be beneficial for the African-American community. Steele will have full autonomy over the program.

-Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a television ad that airs in New Hampshire and Maine. The ad titled « Energy, Prosperity and Future » describes Marco Rubio's plan to develop renewable energies is narrated, notably, by Rubio's speech at the Bipartisan Energy Summit

« Energy, Prosperity and Future » advertisement narration :

Thanks to energy independence, we will be able to develop renewable energies to pursue further job creation while ensuring the protection of our environment.

We will use a part of the revenues from oil drilling to invest into the development of nuclear and other renewable energies such as solar, wind, hydroelectric, ethanol, biomass, etc., thus contributing to further job creation without hurting the environment and getting us energy independence by 2035, which will make sure that we take advantage of all of our sources of energy and that we stop terrorist organizations from getting some of the money we send overseas to oil producing countries by importing their oil.

I will support the expansion of the Quebec–New England Electric Power Transmission (also called Northern Pass Transmission) to create new American jobs and develop new electric technologies that will help us creating more jobs. I will woo French investors with electric industry skills at the annual World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland) in order to help our electric and nuclear industries growing thanks to nuclear technologies adopted by France, one of our greatest partners and one of the greatest electric powers in the world. That way, we will help people to get good-paying jobs to heat through electricity.

Chose Marco Rubio for President for a better environment, for a stronger prosperity and for better living conditions.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.

Nikki Haley's schedule
August 2-5, 2020
-Barnstorm in Virginia

August 6-8, 2020
-Barnstorm in the Washington state

Surrogate schedule
August 2-4, 2020
-Chuck Norris campaigns for Marco Rubio in Iowa

August 5-8, 2020
-José Pepe Fanjul campaigns for Marco Rubio in Florida, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
Cynthia
ueutyi
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -3.63

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #620 on: December 23, 2016, 04:27:16 AM »

Tim Ashe speaking to reporters after announcement

June 3, 2019; Burlington, VT:

Please pay my tuition, I have a 34.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #621 on: December 23, 2016, 07:16:53 AM »

Ashe/Monds 2020
Taking America Back

Schedule for August 2nd-August 8 2020

August 2nd
-Fly to Maine
-Rally in Augusta, Maine with Fmr. Gov. Baldacci
-Fly to Japan
-Congratulate Katie Ledecky in person
-Fly to Austria

August 3rd\d
-Meet with Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen to discuss shared left-wing ideals
-Fly to Russia
-Meet with Sergey Mirinov, Leader of A Just Russia to discuss their shared desire to see Russia develop in a more democratic direction
-Fly to Germany
-Give speech to the Conference of the Progressive Alliance

August 4th
-Fly to Vermont
-Rally in Burlington, Vermont with Sen. Sanders and Mayor Weinberger
-Rally in Montpelier, Vermont with Gov. Shumlin
-Fly to Maine
-Rally in Augusta, Maine

August 5th
-Rally in Brunswick, Maine
-Barnstorm in Aroostook County, Maine
-Barnstorm in Piscataquis County, Maine
-Barnstorm in Androscoggin County, Maine
-Barnstorm in Washington County, Maine

August 6th
-Fly to New York
-Rally in the Bronx with Former Mayor and Senate Candidate Bill de Blasio
-Rally in Manhattan with former Secretary of State and Mayoral candidate Colin Powell
-Barnstorm in Broome County, New York
-Barnstorm in Albany County, New York

August 7th
-Fly to Minnesota
-Rally in Saint Pual, Minnesota with Fmr. Gov. Jesse Ventura
-Rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota with Rep. Keith Ellison
-Barnstorm in Crow Wing County, Minnesota
-Barnstorm in Todd County, Minnesota

August 8th
-Fly to California
-Rally in Los Angeles, California with John Monds
-Rally in San Francisco, California with Fmr. Gov. Jerry Brown
-Rally in Sacramento, California
-Rally in San Diego, California

Schedule for John Monds

August 2nd-August 4
-Barnstorm heavily in home state of Georgia, attempting to leverage black vote

August 5-8
-Lead Surrogate efforts in Maine

All surrogate teams will be focusing efforts on Maine this week, where Ashe believes that they are on the verge of a breakthrough
R/H
« Reply #622 on: December 23, 2016, 12:23:48 PM »

Round 46 : August 9, 2020-August 15, 2020
WashLibertarian
Rookie
« Reply #623 on: December 23, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »

Ron Paul Campaign Schedule August 9-15

August 9, 2020
-Fly to Idaho
-Rally in Boise