Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:29:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 79567 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2016, 07:27:40 AM »

Ok
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 09:37:16 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio : Week of Sept. 21, 2019-Sept. 27, 2019, Part 1

September 21st, 2019

Education policy speech - Saint Anselm College, Goffstown, NH

We are a nation of immigrants and diversity is a good reputation for America. We need to make sure they can be integrated while our borders are secured. I was raised paycheck to paycheck and many immigrant families are living paycheck to paycheck so their kids don't have the same chance as other families to have the skills to succeed in America's schools.

The America my parents came to 63 years ago was one where you could find a middle income job even without a higher education. That is how they succeeded to the middle class, working as a bartender and a maid. But they desperately wanted their children to have even more than that. Giving us the chance at a better life was their American Dream. My parents did not make enough to save for our education. But I managed to use Pell grants, student loans, work study and summer jobs to pay for a four-year degree and eventually law school.
Not all college majors have the same success rate in terms of students' connection with good jobs. At the national level, majors like business, liberal arts, and hospitality have underemployment rates at 50 percent if not more. There are more graduates than jobs in these sectors. Meanwhile, engineering, health services and education all have underemployment rates under 25 percent. It's imperative that we reverse this tendency.

We need to promote school choice, which will cost families, including these immigrant families living paycheck to paycheck, less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce.
China & India graduate more science & engineering PhDs, which is boosting their innovation knowledge faster than ours, boosting their industries and helping them creating much more new businesses and jobs than we do. So we need to increase education investing to make it easier to create the jobs of tomorrow and help students studying in business administration or in engineering to create, open and develop new businesses that will create more jobs thanks to increased knowledge. New Hampshire can be proud of one of its remarkable families : the Sununu family, a great and honorable family of innovators that is prominent in the fields of business and politics represents a great example of job creation and prosperity through knowledge. Let's give all American people this chance.

That's how we will create the good-paying jobs of tomorrow and strengthen America's reputation as the land of opportunity.

That's what we can call the knowledge economy. We must put our children's needs first, ahead of the teacher unions' interests. School choice will give a chance for all Americans to accomplish the American Dream. By investing in education, we will create more companies and remain the number one country in the world in terms of job creation. Thank you! Que Dios bendiga los Estados Unidos de América!

September 22nd, 2019

Energy policy speech - Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant, Seabrook, NH

Like we all agree with, economic growth requires energy independence and innovation. The CTA named me Innovation Policy Ninja, which is why I promote economic growth through innovation. We must use all our energies, oil, gas, nuclear, wind, solar energy and electrical energy. The Energy Information Administration reported that New Hampshire's energy consumption and per capita energy consumption are among the lowest in the country. We need to increase it if we want to create new jobs. New Hampshire represents a perfect example of this desire to develop the electric industry since the Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant is the largest nuclear reactor in New England and provides about 30 % of New Hampshire's electricity. I have a plan to boost our electric industry as well as our nuclear industry. I support an expansion of the Quebec–New England Electric Power Transmission to create new American jobs and develop new electric technologies that will help us creating more jobs. I will also, as President of the United States, woo French private investors with electric industry skills during the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland) in order to help our electric and nuclear industries growing thanks to nuclear technologies adopted by France, one of our greatest partners and one of the greatest nuclear producers in the world. That way, not only new American jobs will be created, but more Americans will have access to electricity.

September 23rd, 2019

Marco Rubio flew to Charleston, South Carolina. He announced the opening of five campaign offices in Des Moines, Iowa; Manchester, New Hampshire; Charleston, South Carolina; Las Vegas, Nevada and state campaign headquarters in Miami, Florida. He attended an fundraising dinner in Charleston. He then appeared at an event and made a speech in front of his supporters the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, where nine people were killed by a white supremacist on June 17, 2015.

Speech on African-Americans' living conditions - Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, SC Sad

In the last ten years, African-Americans' living conditions have not improved. Racism is still alive today and the violent deaths of African-Americans, including here in Charleston (2015), Saint Paul (2016), Minnesota and Baton Rouge (2016), Louisiana, demonstrated it, whether these murders were committed by criminals, terrorists or policemen. Like I said, if you are white in America, you cannot fully understand what it means to be black in America. The racial tensions got worse than they were ten years ago and the economic depression we are actually living has deepen racial inequalities. We need a reformed criminal code, which criminal regulations and laws are easier to understand, a reform of civil forfeiture by which people suspected of crimes will be deprived of private property. We also need economic growth for all the American people, including African-Americans. So we have to promote school choice to give them an easier access to education and to champion our automotive industry by increasing oil and gas productions and cutting taxes on business because Detroit, capital of the American automotive industry, is now in bankruptcy, which have cost too many jobs, especially among African-Americans, and could contribute to the bankruptcy of other great cities of the Midwest (a region where a massive African-American population is living) like Chicago, Milwaukee, etc.

Since the beginning of its existence, the Republican Party has been an inclusive party and will keep this status. That's why Abraham Lincoln has freed African-Americans from slavery and that's why I appreciate Governor Haley's decision to remove the Confederate flag from the South Carolina State House after the Charleston shooting in 2015, because we will never tolerate discrimination because the American people must stay united and stand with an optimistic agenda like mine that will create jobs and opportunity in order to restore the American Dream.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2016, 09:26:02 AM »
« Edited: August 01, 2016, 09:10:11 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio : Week of Sept. 21, 2019-Sept. 27, 2019, Part 2

September 24th, 2019
-Phone calls with potential donors for most of the morning
-Interview on Face the Nation
-At The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina (in Charleston), Senator Rubio gives an address about his foreign policy accomplishments in the Senate, the importance of promoting geopolitical alliances and the urgency of increasing defense spending.

Foreign policy speech - The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, Charleston, SC Sad

In the U.S. Senate, I chaired the Committee on Foreign Relations, I know how diplomacy works. As President, I will use my diplomatic experience to strengthen our relations with our allies and create new alliances. I cited the example of a military collaboration similar to NATO between the powers of the Pacific to prevent any Chinese aggression or any North Korean nuclear attack against its neighbours. I also cited the example of a military collaboration between our country, India, Pakistan and Afghanistan to fight Islamic terrorism and prevent any nuclear attack by Iran. Such alliances can work because all these countries have common goals like fighting Islamic terrorism, stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons or prevent a geopolitical crisis in the Pacific.
In the end of my first term in the Senate, I co-sponsored the National Defence Authorisation Act (NDAA)-2017 that bolstered and strengthened our defense ties between United States and India, a strategic ally in the Indian Sub-Continent. This bill
With our military power and with the collaboration of our allies, we will manage to defeat our enemies and that's why I will promote strength through unity as commander-in-chief. Like we always say since America's birth : « United We Stand ».
Four years ago, I supported sanctions on Hezbollah, which made this terrorist organization less capable of threatening Israel by supporting Palestinian extremists, of helping militarily the Assad regime in Syria and of helping Iran in getting nuclear weapon. Just like Iran, Hezbollah is threatening freedom of religion by threatening Israel, a Jewish nation. With Mossad's collaboration, we'll be able to discover any conspiracy fomented by Hezbollah against us and our allies, making our foes in the Middle East weaker and making this region safer than it was ever before.
In the last ten years, the world has grown more dangerous while our military suffered disastrous defense cuts. The threats to our nation and international security and peace like ISIS, Al Qaida, Iran, Russia, Syria, China and North Korea have continued to multiply. With a military built for the 20th century rather than the 21st, how can we expect a strong national security? As Commander-in-chief, I will restore American strength by giving our troops the training and equipment to combat successfully the threats they will face, by increasing defense spending to ensure our armed forces' readiness and to modernize our military. I will extend the size of the Marine to 182 000 men and the size of the Army to 490 000 to reverse the cuts in military spending and allow us to send more troops in Europe to stop the Russian agression.
I will recapitalize our Navy and increase the size of our fleet to at least 323 ships by 2028, reversing cuts that have slashed our fleet to its smallest size since World War I. Because a major part of this effort must be to ensure a large and modern U.S. submarine fleet, I will order at least two Virginia-class submarines to be built each year.

South Carolina has an important role to play in this process. The Navy’s Nuclear Power School, located just outside of Charleston, helps train the next generation of officers and enlisted sailors to operate many of the vanguard ships in our fleet. In all, defense spending accounted for more than six billion dollars in economic activity in South Carolina in 2014. That’s $1,262 per resident. A strong defense industrial base is necessary to our national security and our local economies as well, and that is why I will oppose more rounds of base realignment and closure, which endangers vital military installations in the Palmetto State and across the country.

To make sure that the 21st Century will be an American century, we need a strong American military, an element of our security and prosperity. And that's why I am running for president. For a long time, South Carolina has made a vital contribution to our defense and when I am Commander-in-chief it will continue to help ensure that Americans are safe and free. Thank you, God bless our men and women and uniform, God bless our veterans and God bless America.

September 25th, 2019

-Barnstorming in Goose Creek, SC
-Foreign policy speech at Nuclear Power School in Goose Creek, SC :
In this time of growing international threats, we need to increase defense spending to counter these threats, which requires improving our military. We can do it by balancing the budget through tax cuts, job creation, free market policies as well as research and innovation supporting. Many military universities and colleges here in South Carolina like the Nuclear Power School partnered to ensure military arsenal improvement by research and innovation. That way, once the budget balanced, we can use the budget surplus to innovate our military arsenal, making our military much more powerful, our enemies much more weaker and the world much more safer.
We must show our solidarity with our allies, including Ukraine. We need to arm the Ukrainian troops and bring them military training. Russia is training and arming the pro-Russian rebellion, well Ukrainian troops will be able to defeat this insurgency and to defend their country with American military knowledge and weapons. Turkey's geographical position in proximity with Ukraine as well as a deployment of our fleet and our allies' fleets will help us to surround the pro-Russian insurgents occupying Crimea. Then, it will be more easy to free Crimea and give it back to Ukraine. By supplying powerful submarines to Ukraine, the Ukrainian Naval Forces will be able to defeat the Russian Navy on the Black Sea if Russia ever decides to launch naval attacks against Ukraine.
By the way, if we increase diplomatic and economic sanctions against Russia, it will devalue Russian gas, which will make Ukraine more independent from Russian gas and orientate this nation to American gas that will be less expansive and will make Ukraine richer thanks to a partnership with a friendlier nation like ours.

-Meet with fundraisers in Columbia, SC
-Campaign speech on Rubio's record on veterans at the Memorial Park in Columbia, SC :

My older brother Mario Rubio is a military veteran and he represents to me an example of the living conditions of our veterans. I have a clear record on improving our veterans lives. I supported a bill that passed into law. This law empowered the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in order to care more about vets than bureaucrats. I am proud of our veterans' service for our country, for our liberty and our security. My colleagues in the Senate John McCain and Lindsey Graham, both veterans and war heroes had always put America's interests first, mostly by supporting a strong foreign policy, a strong defense and a strong national security. I am proud of this post-military career service for America's security. So I promise you that under my watch as President of the United States our future military veterans will have access to the same services as the actual veterans do. They will deserve this because their honorable service for our country will keep us safe and we must thank them for that. Thank you! God bless our veterans and God bless the United States of America!

September 26th, 2019
-Fundraiser event in Columbia, SC
-Foreign policy speech at Fort Jackson in Columbia, SC
-Meet with the voters at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC
-Fundraising dinner in Greenville
-Abortion policy speech at Greenville Health System in Greenville, SC :
Abortion is never good. Everybody, whether or not they are yet eligible to vote, has the right to live. And like I said, if we tolerate abortion, future generations are likely to look back at this history of our country and call us barbarians for murdering millions of babies who we never gave them a chance to live. This is not only a social issue, it's also an economic issue. One of the main reasons why the Glorious Thirty (1945-1972) were so prosperous was the great number of young baby boomers who were available to find a job and work. Today, it's exactly the opposite : many baby boomers are going to retirement, which hurts our workforce and slows our GDP and our economy. So if we want longer term economic growth and prosperity, we need to fight abortion in order to let future generations live and make sure that our workforce will get stronger and stronger, making our economy growing again. That's what I'm going to do if I'm elected President of the United States on November 3rd 2020 and inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States on January 20th 2021 while reiterating my pledges for the country and saying « So help me God! ». Thank you, may God bless America.
-Debate preparation

September 27th, 2019
-Fundraising breakfast in Greenville
-Debate preparation
-Interview on Fox News
-Barnstorming and fundraising in Rock Hill, SC
-Speech at Kings Mountain National Military Park in Rock Hill, SC
-Meet with the voters at Clinton Junior College in Rock Hill, SC
-Meet with the voters and the donors at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC
-Flight to Las Vegas, Nevada

September 28th, 2019
-Meet with the voters at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, NV
-Meeting with organizers of foreign policy ad similar to Ronald Reagan's There is a bear in the woods demonstrating Marco Rubio as tougher and stronger than President Hillary Clinton when it comes to dealing with threats to international security and fighting terrorism.
-Door knocking in Las Vegas, NV
-Rest and debate preparation
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »

Announcement: Ted Bessell is an amazing person and he agreed to take this over so he is the game leader now, not me.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Hello, I'm Wolf Blitzer, and this is CNN. We have just learned that South Carolina Senator Tim Scott will be withdrawing from the Presidential contest. This comes after a catastrophic first week of campaign gaffes and unforced errors, and marks what is likely one of the shortest, if not the shortest, presidential campaign in history. More on this breaking story coming up...not really lol
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »

So, yeah. I'm taking over the game. For the sake of consistency, this turn will last the same length as decided before, but I will be adopting DKrol's full set of rules for future turns:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Each new turn will start with poll numbers in early states, whatever major events occur during the week (with background, if called for), and debate questions if a debate is occurring. I'll be expanding on LLR's debate schedule during the primaries, depending on how long they last on both sides.

Please PM me with any questions you may have, and post your schedules! Thank you!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2016, 05:17:23 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 05:20:43 PM by House Majority Leader Haslam2020 »

Bill Weld announces entry into Presidential Race!!!

Bill Weld announcing his entry into the race at a press conference in Boston, MA, on September 20th, 2019

"Hello, my fellow Americans. I never wanted to be here, but for twenty years, our country has been in a state of constant decline... Whether it's the useless wars, or the crippling national debt, we must put a stop to the death of our nation. With a lot of effort, America can once again be the shining city on a hill. Let's cut taxes, decrease unemployment, get better trade deals, and get the government OUT of YOUR life! Four years ago, we started a movement. To finish that movement, we need a true libertarian leader. For those reasons, and for the reason of breaking the current political system, I AM going to be a candidate for the Libertarian nomination for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Lets show America that THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO DARK OPTIONS for president leading down to the same, dark path! I have the experience to stop the death of our GREAT nation. America, we're coming. Thank you, and God bless America!!!"

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2016, 09:02:11 PM »

I didn't expect Tim Scott to drop out so early. So must the responses to these breaking news be included in our original schedules?
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »

I didn't expect Tim Scott to drop out so early. So must the responses to these breaking news be included in our original schedules?
Maybe Ted Bessell is doing it so he can focus on being the leader of the game?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2016, 09:38:52 PM »

Yes, if it wasn't clear, Ted is replacing me. And thus, in order to remove bias and focus on leading, his candidate is dropping out.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2016, 09:39:35 PM »

There's no need for you to respond. Except for by throwing a party. Because if I had stayed in, I would have kicked your butts Wink
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2016, 02:47:11 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 04:09:54 AM by Pericles »

September 21, 2019: President Clinton and Vice-President Tim Kaine meet with business leaders in the White House. Later, the President meets with her political advisers and views focus group findings.

September 22, 2019: The Clinton campaign declines calls to debate Tim Ashe, saying he is "a joke" and  "has very little chance of winning."

September 23, 2019: Reports show widespread backlash to Clinton's remarks on the Ashe campaign. President Clinton travels to an Ohio factory and has photo-ops with manufacturing workers there. She declares "Here, we can see the economic might of this country. This is not a country on the ropes. We see a vibrant, strong economy, and a nation that will continue to grow and be a world-leader."

September 24, 2019: Clinton attacks opponents in her party in a shock speech, defending her progressive record. She claimed "This is one of the most progressive administrations, in history." She compares Ashe and her opponents to the Tea Party, and declares "don't change horses mid-stream."

September 25, 2019: Clinton gives a speech in New Hampshire defending her economic record, saying   "This economy is working, and we can't afford to retreat to failed policies." She also charged the Republicans were being "economically illiterate." On the same day, Clinton holds a private fundraiser with donors.

September 26, 2019: The President gives a speech on foreign-policy, and attacks Republicans as "encouraging and fanning the flames of division and fear, while failing to offer credible solutions. All they will do is divide our nation, weaken our reputation and be a boon to terrorist recruiters. They offer no real solutions or leadership."

September 27, 2019: The President travels to Canada. Meanwhile the Clinton campaign releases a new web ad called "Change-Maker" which shows her accomplishments as President, and ends with "President Clinton. Fighting for us."

September 28, 2019: In an interview on 60 Minutes, President Clinton claims "These people are trying to make things look worse than they are. There is, a conspiracy of sorts, to undermine the morale of the American people." Vice-President Tim Kaine gives a pro-Clinton speech in New Hampshire, and says her Democratic opponents are 'blind' if they can't see how successful and progressive she is.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2016, 03:36:05 AM »

Just for the record, I'm going to be handling polling and "news" in the game. If you have an idea for an event, run it by me via PM, but please do not post them yourself. In addition, if you want to do anything with polling please make sure it is okay with me beforehand as well. Thanks.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »

Another note -- you can "respond" to news events in any way you'd like. You can incorporate responses into speeches, you can release statements, you can reference the event in debate answers, or you can not respond at all (although this may have negative consequences). It's up to you.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »

Another note -- you can "respond" to news events in any way you'd like. You can incorporate responses into speeches, you can release statements, you can reference the event in debate answers, or you can not respond at all (although this may have negative consequences). It's up to you.
Just to be sure, if we did not expect such an event so early, can the response not be included in our original schedule?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »

Just to be sure, if we did not expect such an event so early, can the response not be included in our original schedule?

I will release some news at the start of each turn for you to respond to during that turn.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2016, 07:28:51 PM »

Tim Ashe Schedule: September 21-27, 2019

September 21:
- Town Hall in Manchester, NH
- Barnstorm Manchester, NH
- Town Hall in Nashua, NH
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH
- Appearance on Meet the Press

September 22:
- Town Hall in Concord, NH
- Barnstorm Concord, NH
- Barnstorm Concord, NH
- Barnstorm Nahua, NH

September 23:
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH

September 24:
- Barnstorm Concord, NH
- Town Hall in Dover, NH
- Barnstorm Dover, NH
- Barnstorm Derry, NH

September 25:
- Town Hall in Dover, NH
- Barnstorm Dover, NH
- Barnstorm Dover, NH
- Town Hall in Derry, NH
- Town Hall in Derry, NH
- Barnstorm Derry, NH

September 26:
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH
- Barnstorm Concord, NH

September 27:
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH
- Town Hall in Derry, NH
- Barnstorm Derry, NH
- Barnstorm Dover, NH
- Town Hall in Southern New Hampshire University
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2016, 07:31:00 PM »

I will release some news at the start of each turn for you to respond to during that turn.

Is that possible to modify our schedule above and add our reaction in it?

I guess, but I don't know why you would need to, because none of the events have happened yet, and you wouldn't be able to change anything if you modified your schedule to fix a mistake after the deadline. But if you post a schedule and forget something, but make your modifications before the deadline, I guess it would be fine.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2016, 07:41:45 PM »

Is that possible to modify our schedule above and add our reaction in it?

I guess, but I don't know why you would need to, because none of the events have happened yet, and you wouldn't be able to change anything if you modified your schedule to fix a mistake after the deadline. But if you post a schedule and forget something, but make your modifications before the deadline, I guess it would be fine.

So if I understand this point clearly, this event only happens at the end of the week covered by the second turn?

For the sake of efficiency and giving you all the most possible time to respond, you can just pretend that the entire week's news occurs at the exact moment the previous turn ends and the new one begins.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2016, 01:11:31 AM »

Paul Ryan for President: Week of 9/21-9/28

September 21st, 2019
-Barnstorming in Eagan, MN
1:30 PM CT- Meets with workers of the UPS Distribution Center in Eagan, Minnesota.
3:00 PM CT- Meets with faculty of Eastview High School in Eagan, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Burnsville, MN
5:00 PM CT- Meet voters at Burnsville Center Shopping Center in Burnsville, Minnesota.
7:00 PM CT- Dinner with voters at Twin City Grill in Bloomington, Minnesota.
9:15 PM CT- Speech to the Minnesota Taxpayers League in St. Paul, Minnesota

September 22nd, 2019
-Barnstorming in Cedar Falls, IA
-Visits The Phelps Youth Pavilion in Waterloo, IA and disccusses the importance of families to the American economy.
-Meet with University of Northern Iowa students at the Sidecar Coffee Shop at the University of Northern Iowa.
-Tours the University of Northern Iowa Industrial Technology Center
-Organize volunteers, and door knock in Cedar Falls, IA.

September 23rd, 2019
-Canvass neighborhoods with volunteers in Independence, IA.
-Barnstorming in Rowley, IA.
-Meet with voters at Immaculate Conception Church in Fairbank, IA.
-Touts economic policy in speech to the Greater Cedar Valley Alliance and Chamber in Cedar Falls, IA.

September 24th, 2019
-Call bank at Des Moines, IA campaign office.
-Speech on law and order at Woodbury County Courthouse in Sioux City, IA.
-Door knock in Sioux City, IA.
-Meet with workers of Tyson Fresh Meats in Sioux City, IA.
-Meet with workers of the Port Neal Landing Industrial Park in Sergeant Bluff, IA.
-Dinner with voters at Pizza Ranch in Sergeant Bluff, IA.

September 25th, 2019
-Travel to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
-Phone bank at Concord, New Hampshire campaign office
-Door knocking in Concord, New Hampshire
-Rest and debate prep.

September 26th, 2019
-Town Hall in Chester, New Hampshire.
-Town Hall in Exeter, New Hampshire.
-Phone bank at Portsmouth, New Hampshire campaign office.

September 27th, 2019
-Town Hall at Middlesex Community College in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- Rally with supporters at Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Door knocking in Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Meeting with New Hampshire Union Leader editorial board.
- Interview with WMUR-9 news (Manchester, NH media market).

September 28th, 2019
- Breakfast with voters in Loudon, New Hampshire.
- Meet with voters at Loudon Elementary School in Loudon, NH.
- Town Hall in Franklin, NH.
- Dinner with voters at The Everyday Cafe in Hopkinton, NH.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »

No one, except for me, Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton and Tim Ashe has posted their schedules. But does the next turn still start tomorrow?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2016, 09:23:11 PM »

No one, except for me, Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton and Tim Ashe has posted their schedules. But does the next turn still start tomorrow?

No, the turn starts the day after tomorrow.

On that note, please have your schedules posted and all by 12:00 Pacific time -- there will be serious consequences for your numbers if you don't.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2016, 12:11:55 AM »

John Kasich for President: Week of 9/21-9/28[/center]
Events include breakfast and dinner with a group of voters, meet & greet/town hall, and interview with local news anchors.

September 21st, 2019
Des Moines, IA

September 22nd, 2019
Cedar Rapids, IA
Then, fly to Manchester, NH

September 23rd, 2019
Manchester, NH

September 24th, 2019
Manchester, NH

September 25th, 2019
Nashua, NH

September 26th, 2019
Concord, NH

September 27th, 2019
Windham, NH

September 28th, 2019
Loudon, NH
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2016, 03:19:33 AM »

Can I still join as Rand Paul?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2016, 07:53:20 AM »

Cory Gardner for President - September 21-28

"We'll compete in every state. We know that a victory in Iowa, barring some unexpected events, is unlikely, but even other placements, not just first, will be important in an early state like Iowa, so we'll fully campaign in Iowa. Senator Gardner will be able to do well in all the remaining early states. We have very good expectations about Nevada and South Carolina, we have still work to do in New Hampshire, but we are sure the voters of the Granite State will know Cory very well and will give him their confidence."

"Senator Gardner will spend this week on a campaign bus tour through the five early states of the primary seasons and will make the case on why Republicans should pick him as their presidential nominee. Also Senator Gardner will inaugurate campaign offices in every state." -- Chris Hansen, Gardner 2020 Campaign Manager

September 21
Rally in Las Vegas, NV.
Opening of Campaign Office in Las Vegas, NV.
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV.
Town Hall in Carson City, NV.
Meet and Greet in Henderson, NV.

"Nevada, you always have played a big role in the primary season and in the general election campaign. But this time you'll have a bigger role. I love this state, I'm sure I can do very well here and I can say to you that Nevada will be decisive on my presidential campaign."

September 22
Meet and Greet in Caliente, NV.
Rally in Reno, NV.
Opening of Campaign Office in Reno, NV.
Meet and Greet in Sparks, NV.
Live appareance on Fox News from Sparks, NV.

"Over 80% of Nevada area is owned by the federal government. It's time to stop this intrusion of the federal government in the life of Nevadans and of all Americans. The government shall just clear the way for our citizens in order to let Americans be successfull. This means that the government shall cut taxes, replace Obamacare with a better plan, improve the education system and make our country more safe."

September 23
Meet and Greet in West Des Moines, IA.
Opening of Campaign Office in Des Moines, IA.
Meet and Greet in Iowa City, IA.
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Meet and Greet in Marion, IA.

"I know one thing for sure. The Iowans' support is not for sale. You, the people of Iowa, want a genuine choice, a person that you can trust. I'm your guy. The small and medium business of Iowa deserve better conditions and the federal government, instead of stifle the life of Iowans and of business owners and workers, must create a better environment, better conditions for the small business, cut taxes. That's what will happen when I'll be President."

September 24
Town Hall in Manchester, NH.
Opening of Campaign Office in Manchester, NH.
Meet and Greet in Bedford, NH.
Town Hall in Hollis, NH.
Town Hall in Hudson, NH.

September 25
Meet and Greet in Nashua, NH
Town Hall in Merrimack, NH.
Town Hall in Pelham, NH.
Senate duties in Washington, DC.

"You'll see me very much in the next months, New Hampshire. I'll hold a lot of town-halls, so that I can answers all of your questions. You have an important role next year and you have the right of hearing my stances on all the issues that matters to you. New Hampshire is looking for a common-sense leader, able to bring real results. I'm sure to be that guy, I'll demonstrate that to you in the next months!"

September 26
Meet and Greet in North Charleston, SC.
Rally in Charleston, SC.
Opening of Campaign Office in Charleston, SC.
Meet and Greet in Mount Pleasant, SC.
Live appareance on CNN from Mount Pleasant, SC.

September 27
Town Hall in Lexington, SC.
Opening of Campaign Office in Columbia, SC.
Meet and Greet in Newberry, SC.
Meet and Greet in Spartanburg, SC.
Rally in Greenville, SC.

September 28
Meet and Greet in Charleston, SC.
Town Hall in Chattanooga, TN.
Opening of Campaign Office in Nashville, TN.
Meet and Greet in Nashville, TN.
Rally in Mephis, TN.

"Conservative values are important to me. I believe in the free market, I want less government in the life of Americans and more of the way of life of the American people in the government, I want tax cuts, I support our defense and I think we should increase it. I support self-defense, I stand with the 2nd amendment, but I think that there shall be more tests, more controls and measures to secure the life of American citiziens, because being pro-life doesn't mean being pro-life just for the pregnancy, but means being pro-life for the whole life. I'm proud to be pro-life for the whole life.
These values are really important to us, and in order to implement them, we shall select a person able to get more and more people behind our project for a better America as our presidential nominee. I look forward to make the case on why I should be the republican nominee."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies