Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:15:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 79477 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2016, 08:00:28 AM »
« edited: August 27, 2016, 09:00:00 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Nov. 10, 2019-Nov. 16, 2019, Part 1

November 10th, 2019

-Fundraising event at the Macy's Inc. headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio
-Economic policy speech at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber in Cincinnati, OH
-Speech in reaction to Angus King's and Tim Ashe's accusations - Cintas Center in Cincinnati, OH :
Angus King and Tim Ashe accused me of comparing myself to Ronald Reagan. I think they should have listened more carefully my comments. I didn't say that I was Ronald Reagan, I said that we are living a similar situation than before Reagan's entrance to the White House so we need to reverse this situation. I never said that Senator King was running as a Democrat I only said that his third-party candidacy pulled progressives away from Clinton so we need to offer them a new path. When it comes to foreign policy, Senator King misunderstood me and I think he should have read my agenda correctly. By creating intergovernmental military alliances in Middle East and South Asia as well as around the Pacific, we will increase pressure on Iran and North Korea to deter them from pursuing their nuclear programs and supporting terrorism. That way, there will be no need to attack these foes militarily. In addition, thanks to the contribution of military powers such as India and Turkey, we will defeat Al Qaida and ISIS in the Middle East. But America must do its part, if we want peace, we must be ready for war if not ISIS and Al Qaida will be on the run forever and more innocent people will die. And that's exactly thanks to preparedness for war that we defeated Hitler and then the USSR and its allies in the Cold War and that we beheaded Al Qaida by killing Osama Bin Laden.
Senator King and his running mate have doubts about my willingness to reunite all the American people together. They are completely wrong to doubt about it. I believe that when we are President of the United States, we are President for those who voted for us and for those who didn't vote for us. First, here's one proof of my determination and capacity of putting our country together : Joe Lieberman, a former Democrat who is now an Independent and who is none other than Al Gore's running mate in 2000 in addition of coming very close to become Vice-President of the United States, recently endorsed my candidacy because he understands that we need a stronger and more effective national security to defeat terrorism and tyranny and that we need energy independence to develop renewable energies and ensure economic growth and prosperity. Let me tell you Senator King, I need to remind you that at the end of your second term as Maine Governor, you left this state with a deficit. In addition, during your tenure as Governor, you opposed raising the minimum wage, thus angering you fellow liberals. So how can you claim that progressives can trust you?
Secondly, let me remind you, Senator King, that I cosponsored the AGREE Act alongside Democratic Senator Chris Coons. This bill increased tax credits and exemptions for companies investing in R & D, equipment and other capital, gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise and raised immigration for some types of work visas, which helped our country to boost economic growth, job creation and innovation.
Thirdly, I fought for immigration reform and I will keep doing it at the White House by reinforcing security in our borders and giving a pathway to citizenship for immigrants to make sure they will live a better life and earn a brighter future on the land of opportunity just like my parents and grandparents did by coming here in America.
Just like the Democrats, my party wants to develop infrastructure to grow our economy and I will do so by using some budget surpluses once our budget is balanced, thus facilitating economic activities and reinforcing our companies' competitiveness.
In addition, by expanding oil drilling we will make sure that we take control of our own energies, that we create jobs and that we clinch energy independence. I can reassure Democrats and Independents that we can exploit oil resources on Alaskan coasts and on Beaufort Sea without hurting the environment thanks to underwater tankers. It will increase car manufacturing, thus saving and reviving our automotive industry, allow us to avoid further bankruptcies, like the one in Detroit, in cities in which the main economic activity is automotive industry. It will reduce the costs of buying American cars thanks to lower oil and gas prices, thus giving us the advantage of integrating the TPP and making sure that more American cars will be bought than Asian cars, which will contribute to further job creation in America and encourage our future business owners to open new businesses. Under President Rubio, a part of revenues from oil drilling will be used to invest into developing renewable sources of energies to boost job creation and to protect the environment. That way, our cars can permanently function through renewable energies and we can develop a permanent electric automotive industry. That way, we will keep our reputation as the greatest energy producer and economic power in the world. I promise, my fellow Americans, that if I'm the Republican nominee, we will be the party of opportunity as well as the party of the future. Thank you! God bless you all.

-Rally at the Findlay Market
-Dinner with the voters at the Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. headquarters in Cincinnati, OH
-Speech at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, OH, about the importance of improving race relations and of defending freedom for all the people, liberty of religion in America and abroad and free market
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, OH
-Debate preparation
-In reaction to increasing oil prices, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a T.V. ad titled American Energy Revolution and that featured energy policy speech gave by Rubio in Concord on November 7th as well as graphics stats demonstrating the results of Rubio's energy plan. The ad airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Montana, Alaska, the Washington state, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.

« American Energy Revolution » advertisement narration :

Over the last ten years, the Obama and Clinton administrations imposed taxes and regulations on oil companies and opposed any expansion of oil drilling, thus killing millions of jobs, made us unable to develop permanently renewable resources and made America more dependent on foreign oil, which a part comes from countries dominated by anti-American forces. But Marco Rubio has a plan, an energy plan that will bring success under President Marco Rubio
« We will reinforce oil drilling by approving the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline as well as oil drilling in ANWR and Alaskan coasts, by building a transcontinental pipeline from Pennsylvania to Californian coasts and another one from Alaska to Alberta to increase oil production as well as the production and transport of oil barrels, which, according to economists, will create hundreds of thousands of new good-paying jobs. I will increase permits on federal lands and promote the manufacturing of more underwater tankers that will be able to exploit oilfields under water as well multiplying oil platforms. That way, we will finally be able to exploit these resources easily and safely without any danger before Russia does, especially in the Arctic, a strategic region with great potential such as an abundance of oil and gas, notably on the Alaskan coasts and the Beaufort Sea. It will help us growing our economy and to protect the environment. As a result, my energy plan will lead us to energy independence by 2035 and increase our capacity of producing our own energies. It will also boost our automotive industry by making our cars less expensive, increasing car manufacturing in America, encouraging our consumers to buy more Americans than Asian cars thanks to a stronger purchasing power and by saving save Great Lakes cities (like Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc., where automotive industry is the main economic activity) from bankruptcy. As a result, it will give us the upper hand in the Transpacific Partnership thanks to lower prices for American cars. Under my administration, we will use a part of the revenues from oil drilling to develop alternative and renewable energies such nuclear, wind, solar and hydroelectric energies for the sake of our economy and our environment. »
I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2016, 08:04:54 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2016, 09:57:10 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Nov. 10, 2019-Nov. 16, 2019, Part 2

November 11th, 2019
-Speech at the University of Dayton in Dayton, OH
-Fundraising event at the University of Dayton Arena in Dayton, OH
-Economic policy speech at Tech Town in Dayton, OH
-Speech at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH, in reaction to the successful military offensive against Boko Haram in the Imo State, Nigeria :
I am happy to hear that the brave Nigerian armed forces managed to take back an oil refinery from Boko Haram in the Imo State. This is once again another step to victory against radical Islamic terrorism, but this fight is not over. We need to stand with our allies, increase defense spending and send troops in the Middle East to destroy ISIS and Al Qaida and we must create intergovernmental military alliances to defend our partners and allies in Asia and around the Pacific against Iran and North Korea. That's how the world will finally be safe and peaceful.

-Speech at the VA Medical Center in Dayton, OH, about Rubio's record on reforming the VA and the importance of taking care veterans
-Meet with the voters at the Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center in Dayton, OH
-Barnstorm in Troy, OH   
-Rest and debate preparation

November 12th, 2019
-Energy policy speech at the Piqua Nuclear Generating Station in Piqua, OH
-Economic and innovation policy speech at the Upper Valley JVS in Piqua, OH
-Meet with the voters at the Ohio Theatre in Columbus, OH
-Dinner with the voters at Cap City Diner and Bar
-Meet with the voters at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, OH
-Speech at the Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH, about electability and the importance of winning in 2020 :
Three years ago, our party made one of the worst electoral performances in its history. We need to be more inclusive towards ethnic minorities. As one of them, I understand their concerns because I was raised paycheck to paycheck. We need to reform our immigration system to make sure immigrants can earn the privilege to become American citizens. We need to promote school choice to give positive results for lower-income Americans : lower education costs for families, including immigrant families living paycheck to paycheck (like my family during my childhood), production of higher outcomes, in contrast to public education. It will help parents to guide their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and grant them better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to high-income families, thus giving them a fair chance of succeeding and entering the workforce. Free trade with Latin America will be beneficial for Hispanics because it will give our companies, including small businesses built, opened and owned by Hispanics in the United States, through language opportunities and their fluency in Spanish and English, new opportunities to innovate, to reinforce their competitive position, to get new consumers by giving them access to American products, to create jobs in our country and ensure their business' expansion here and around the world. Thanks to their bilingualism, Hispanics will be among top importers, exporters, translators and executives who ensure such a cultural and commercial exchange. That's why « su futuro será brillante y así es como los hispanos o latinos en los Estados Unidos de América ha de realizar el Sueño americano ». When it comes to my friend Paul Ryan, I like him and I respect him as a great leader in the House of the Representatives. Even though he lost a presidential election as a running mate in 2012, I respect him like all losing vice-presidential nominees whether it's Bob Dole, Sarah Palin or Mike Pence. But we can't afford four more years of Hillary Clinton's failed economic policies and weak national security. So how can we be sure that Paul Ryan can beat Hillary Clinton after he lost in 2012. Almost no losing running mate in American History has ever won the White House as the presidential nominee. We need to chose a path to victory, which requires attracting minority voters and an optimistic agenda, both tools which I'm equipped. Time has come to turn the page and to chose a path to prosperity, security and national unity. And I'm asking for your help, support and vote to make sure this path will be open to us for the next eight years and beyond. Thank you! Que Dios Bendiga los Estados Unidos de América!

-Economic and foreign policy speech at the Jeep headquarters in Toledo, OH
-Energy policy speech in front of college voters at the Bowling Green State University in Toledo, OH
-Debate preparation   

November 13th, 2019
-Breakfast with the voters at Tony Packo's Cafe in Toledo, OH
-Debate preparation
-Rally with the voters at the Toledo Museum of Art in Toledo, OH
-Bus trip to Cleveland
-Debate preparation for all afternoon
-Marco Rubio participates in the second Republican presidential debate held at the Cleveland State University  alongside Paul Ryan, Tom Cotton and James Comey.

November 14-16 will come after the debate.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »

Morning Joe Appearance:
Joe Scarborough: Mr. Ashe, do you have any response to Marco Rubio's speech?

Tim AsheI think it's kind of strange that Marco Rubio has decided to try giving back and forth speeches. I know I don't intend to try to divide the American people by giving speeches to be nit picked and taken apart by many, many people. I don't encourage anyone to try that. All I can say is that Rubio might want to take my advice.
R/H
« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2016, 04:45:50 PM »

Second Republican primary presidential debate at the Cleveland State University in Cleveland, OH

Date : November 13th, 2019

Participants : Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Former FBI Director James Comey and Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton

Host : Fox News

Moderators : Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier

Questions

-Opening statements

-Senator Rubio, you talked about Paul Ryan's chances to win on next election day by the fact that he lost the 2012 presidential election as Mitt Romney's running mate. How do you explain that you would be in better position to win the next general election that Speaker Ryan is?

-Do you think that the recent Canadian electoral results (in which the Conservative Party made electoral advances, thus making the Trudeau government a minority government) represent a great opportunity to approve the Keystone XL pipeline?

-This question is adressed to all the candidates. Senator Rubio said recently that you will be able to attract new voters to the Republican Party, including Independents and Democrats. How do you intend to do that?

-Senator Cotton, you said that you are among Arkansas Republican warriors (alongside notably Mike Huckabee) that defeated the Clinton machine in Arkansas, thus weakening Democratic influence in Arkansas. What do you mean by that?
-How do you intend to stand up to Russia?

-What is your plan to capture or kill Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2016, 07:23:32 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2016, 07:53:41 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio debate answers, Part 1

-Opening statements

Exactly forty years ago today, in front of the Statue of Liberty, in New York, Ronald Reagan, a great American and a great conservative announced his candidacy for the presidency of the United States of America for the 1980 presidential election. We now have to defend the legacy he left to America, which is an America safer thanks to increased and modernized military and to strong alliances around the world; an America more prosperous than ever before thanks to free market policies, which are energy independence, free trade, eduction system reform, budget balance, tax cuts for all the American people and encouraging businesses to open here in America; and also a fairer America through immigration reform, Criminal Code reform, giving our unborn children the right to live and defending our constitutional rights, notably the right to own fireweapons and the freedom of speech, of press and of religion as well as the pursuit of happiness. That's what I take the pledge to do as President of the United States. Thank you!

-Senator Rubio, you talked about Paul Ryan's chances to win on next election day by the fact that he lost the 2012 presidential election as Mitt Romney's running mate. How do you explain that you would be in better position to win the next general election that Speaker Ryan is?

First of all, I never doubt about Speaker Ryan's chances to win on Election Day. What makes me more likely to win against Hillary Clinton is my ability to appeal among young people and Hispanic voters. I am Senator of Florida, an important key battleground state where victory will be ensured thanks to Hispanic support. I want to fix our immigration system and to give economic opportunities for all ethnic minorities and school choice will help them to succeed on the land of opportunity. If you want to know more details about my plan to give economic opportunities, go on my campaign website. In addition, I got endorsements from both the establishment and the Tea Party, which will help our party to reunite and lead it to victory on November 2020 if I'm the nominee. In addition, Joe Lieberman supported my candidacy, which is a great step for our efforts to win over Independents and Democrats dissapointed by President Clinton's leadership. Thanks to my foreign policy experience, I will be able to represent time and time again a clear alternative to Hillary Clinton's record of weakness, chaos and insecurity.

When it comes to Paul Ryan, even though he lost the 2012 Presidential election, he made a terrific vice-presidential nominee and I respect him as I respect all other losing vice-presidential nominees, whether it's Bob Dole, Sarah Palin, who recently endorsed my campaign, or Mike Pence. But we can't afford four more years of economic depression, growing geopolitical threats and national division under  Hillary Clinton. So Mr. Speaker how can you reassure our supporters that you can win the election after you lost the 2012 election as the vice-presidential nominee. In American History, almost no losing running mate has ever won the White house as the presidential nominee. Many analysts said that one of the reasons why your ticket lost is that in the past you opposed Cuba embargo, which cut our supports among the Cuban-American community, a people who desires, just like us, to make sure that freedom and democracy comes back to Cuba, the land of my ancestors. So as a result, we lost Florida to Barack Obama in 2012 while it's one of the most important states to win due to it's great number of great electors (29). Yesterday, you claimed that despite losing in 2012, you can win by following Franklin Delano Roosevelt's path to victory (who lost alongside Democratic nominee James M. Cox as the vice-presidential nominee in 1920) by running during a time of economic recession just like in 1932. But I'm sorry to tell you this : Mr. Speaker you are no Franklin Delano Roosevelt!

-Do you think that the recent Canadian electoral results (in which the Conservative Party made electoral advances, thus making the Trudeau government a minority government) represent a great opportunity to approve the Keystone XL pipeline?

Well, first of all Americans and Canadians have common interests, including energy independence and economic growth. And I think that these elections resulting to a liberal minority government represent effectively a great opportunity to approve Keystone XL pipeline. When Stephen Harper came in office in 2006, George W. Bush was still in office, but Keystone XL did not really develop between 2006 and 2008 because Harper led a minority government at the time and Barack Obama was elected President in 2008, thus halting the project.

Democracy talked  and won, like always, and the Canadian people chose balance of power and voted for growth and economic opportunities. To govern, a Prime Minster will have to deal with the opposition when he leads a minority government. While he opposes Keystone XL pipeline, Justin Trudeau is in favor of Energy East pipeline. So I'm sure that the Leader of opposition, Conservative leader Peter McKay will be able to make sure that Prime Minster Trudeau will change his mind and approve Keystone XL pipeline, thus ensuring the creation of 80 000 good-paying jobs. Under my administration, we will approve Keystone XL.

We will also develop projects of building pipelines from Alaska to Alberta and from Pennsylvania to Californian coasts. We will double permits on federal lands, thus increasing the number oil wells and platforms, and manufacture underwater tankers to exploit oil resources under Beaufort Sea without any danger for the environment. It will also lower the cost of buying American cars, which will give us the advantage in the TPP thanks to American cars less expansive than Asian cars, and boost our automotive industry. That way, we will create jobs, clinch energy independence in the next fifteen years, diversify our economy and ensure permanent prosperity in America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2016, 07:29:55 PM »

Marco Rubio debate answers, Part 2

-This question is adressed to all the candidates. Senator Rubio said recently that he will be able to attract new voters to the Republican Party, including Independents and Democrats. How do you intend to do that?

Hillary Clinton disappointed all the American people, whether they are conservatives, liberals or independents. Now, some Democrats and Independents voters are at the crossroads. Joe Lieberman is supporting my campaign, which made allowed our party to make a great step in it's quest for Independent and Democratic support. To attract these voters to the Republican Party while promoting my conservative agenda, I will take the pledge that my administration will, thanks to my energy plan, increase oil drilling and then help us clinching energy independence and develop alternative and renewable energies by using a part of oil drilling revenues, which will grow diversify our economy and create jobs while protecting the environment. Once the budget will be balanced under my administration, a part of the budget surpluses will be used to invest into the development of our infrastructures, thus increasing economic activities and allowing our businesses to grow, to expand, to invest in America and to create jobs. Companies investing in R & D and equipment received tax credits and exemptions thanks to the AGREE Act that cosponsored, which helped our country to boost economic growth, job creation and innovation. That's how my conservative agenda will help all Americans, conservatives and liberals, to achieve their goals for the sake of America's economic prosperity. That's how our party will expand it's supports among Independents and Democrats by convincing them to support this American agenda that I am proposing.

-Senator Cotton, you said that you are among Arkansas Republican warriors (alongside notably Mike Huckabee) that defeated the Clinton machine in Arkansas, thus weakening Democratic influence in Arkansas. What do you mean by that?

[Tom Cotton's response]

-How do you intend to stand up to Russia?

My administration will increase diplomatic and economic sanctions against Russia, which will increase Russian oil and gas prices, increase Russian inflation and weaken Russian economy, which will force Vladimir Putin to step back and change it's attitude. Russia is invading Ukraine by supporting, training and arming a pro-Russian rebellion in order to annex Eastern Ukraine and taking control of Ukrainian oil and gas resources, which is unacceptable. When I'm president, we will reinforce the U.S. Navy's presence on the Black Sea, send military experts in Ukraine to train Ukrainian armed forces and develop strategies and arm the Ukrainian army, which represents mutual interests for America and Ukraine : Ukrainian army will have all the necessary tools to defeat pro-Russian terrorists and military equipment manufacturing and selling to Ukraine will be beneficial for the U.S. economy. That way, the Ukrainian army will be able to counter Russia's powerful military arsenal thanks to American military equipment and techniques, to defeat the pro-Russian rebels and to retake control of Crimea as well as Ukraine's energy resources. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton never had the courage to follow this strategy. In Syria, Russia is focusing more on destroying Syrian rebellion rather than ISIS to defend the Assad regime and its local economic interests and open the way for the building of a pipeline from Russia to Syria, thus slowing our fight against terrorism and tyranny. If Russia keeps targeting and bombing the Syrian rebels, we will keep arming these rebels and give them the necessary military training to strike back against Russia's military agression.

-What is your plan to capture or kill Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS?

We need, firstly to increase military spending and send ground troops in Syria and Iraq in order to pursue War on Terror, defeat ISIS and find Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. And our NATO allies got attacked over and over again by ISIS more than ever before and they share our goal of defeating radical Islamic terrorism, so they will join us in this military offensive against ISIS. We also need to modernize our intelligence and military technologies to find and destory terrorist positions. I will also make sure that we capture or kill al-Baghdadi by reinforcing our geopolitical strategic alliances. We have common security interests with our allies in the Middle East and in South Asia : destroying terrorism and stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons. So it will motivate them to coalesce into the intergovernmental military alliance that I am proposing and that will be named Southern and Western Asia Defense Alliance (SWADA). As a consequence, thanks to the collaboration our local allies (Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India), to our military power as well as India's Turkey's military powers, and to the great number of American and allied troops in Syria and Iraq, we will cut ISIS resources, surround ISIS territory, force ISIS fighters to divide their forces for the defense of all the corners of their territory and defeat ISIS more easily. That way, we will finally find al-Baghdadi's refuge, attack it and capture or kill him, thus weakening ISIS leading to it's end, thus bringing peace, stability and justice back in the Middle East.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2016, 07:36:18 PM »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Nov. 10, 2019-Nov. 16, 2019, Part 3

November 14th, 2019

-Health care policy speech at the Medical Mutual of Ohio headquarters in Cleveland, OH
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Cleveland
-Meet with college voters at the Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH
-Dinner with the voters at the West Side Market in Cleveland, OH
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH
-Barnstorm in Lorrain, OH
-Energy policy speech at the Ford Econoline in Lorrain, OH
-Flight to Davenport, Iowa   

November 15th, 2019

-Fundraising event at the KONE Inc. Hedquarters in Davenport, IA
-Speech at the Iowa Soldiers’ Orphans Home in Davenport, IA
-Meet with the college voters at the St. Ambrose University in Davenport, IA
-Economic policy speech at the Alcoa facility in Riverdale, IA
-Barnstorm in Riverdale, IA
-Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign broadcasts a new T.V. ad named « United We Stand, Part 2 » talking about a basic element of Rubio's plan to restore and maintain peace in the Middle East. The ad airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Tennessee and the Washington state.

« United We Stand!, Part 2 » advertisement narration :

Iran is supporting terrorism, wants the destruction of Israel, is threatening freedom of religion and is very close from getting nuclear weapons. ISIS and Al Qaida are still on the run and keep cowardly killing innocent people on their territories and around the world. We need to take real action and to stand with our allies. That’s why I want to establish, as President of the United States, an intergovernmental military alliance located from South Asia to Middle East named Southern and Western Asia Defense Alliance (SWADA) in order to increase pressure on Iran and force Tehran to stop supporting terrorism and to give up its nuclear program’s military nature or receive airstrikes destroying its nuclear facilities. Through collaboration with our NATO and SWADA allies and to our military power, we will cut terrorists' sources, eliminate ISIS and Al Qaida and rebuild Middle East to make sure that stability, freedom, justice and peace will be restored in this region. This is peace through strength and union because « United We Stand ».

-Fundraising event in Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. Facility in Bettendorf, IA
-Town hall at the Quad Cities Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf, IA

November 16th, 2019

-Barnstorm in Bettendorf, IA
-Barnstorm in Libertyville, IA
-Agriculture policy speech at the Everybody’s Whole Foods in Fairfield, IA
-Meet with the voters at the Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, IA
-Advertisement filming
-Flight to Elko, Nevada
R/H
« Reply #232 on: August 29, 2016, 08:21:13 PM »

Round 9 begins!
R/H
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2016, 08:45:20 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2016, 05:33:54 AM by R/H »

New Polls

According to new nationwide and statewide polls, Marco Rubio reinforced his status as the Republican frontrunner for his party's nomination. This increase is due to it's growing appeal among some Democrats and Independents thanks to it's energy agenda and it's plan to invest into infrastructure development once the budget balanced. His lead also increased thanks to his terrific debate performance in Cleveland. Paul Ryan lost momentum after the debate during which Marco Rubio remarked the Speaker's past opposition to Cuba embargo until 2008 and claimed that Ryan was « no Franklin Delano Roosevelt », who lost as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee in 1920 before winning as the Democratic presidential nominee in 1932.

National Polls

Marco Rubio : 39 %
Paul Ryan : 25 %
James Comey : 15 %
Tom Cotton : 11 %

Iowa Polls

Marco Rubio : 30 %
Paul Ryan : 25 %
James Comey : 16 %
Tom Cotton : 15 %

New Hampshire Polls

Marco Rubio : 40 %
Paul Ryan : 22 %
James Comey : 14 %
Tom Cotton : 5 %

South Carolina Polls

Marco Rubio : 37 %
Paul Ryan : 21 %
Tom Cotton : 13 %
James Comey : 11 %

Nevada Polls

James Comey : 13 %
Tom Cotton : 9 %

Tennessee Polls

Marco Rubio : 33 %
Paul Ryan : 28 %
Tom Cotton : 14 %
R/H
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2016, 09:43:11 PM by R/H »

BREAKING NEWS

Henry Kissinger died at 96

Yesterday, Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State from 1973 to 1977 under Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, passed away at 96 years old due to prostate cancer. National funerals for the architect of policy of détente with the Soviet Union are scheduled over the current week. Christopher Nixon Cox, Richard Nixon's grandson, has scheduled to attend these funerals. Let's remind that Christopher Nixon Cox is once again candidate for the Republican nomination for Congressman of the 1st Congressional District of New York after his failed attempt in 2010 and could resurect the Nixon family's political prospects if he wins his party's nomination and then the general election.

Nationwide unemployment rate raised to 7,8 %

Because of oil prices increase, the unemployment rate in the United States raised to 7,8 % due to job losses in the automotive industry and in the energy sector.

ISIS rises in Egypt

Due to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi's unpopularity (with his policies, which some are considered to be oppressive) and the weakness of the Egyptian economy (with an unemployment rate elevated at 15 %), ISIS emerged in Egypt. Terrorist attacks by ISIS on the Egyptian soil increased. In addition of killing innocent people, ISIS in Egypt attacks energy infrastructure, which weakens Egyptian economy. The Northwest of the country is under ISIS control.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb, Former North Dakota Senator Heidi Heitkamp
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2016, 01:26:52 PM »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Nov. 17, 2019-Nov. 23, 2019

November 17th, 2019
-Economic policy speech at the Goldstrike mine in Elko, Nevada
-Meet with the voters at the Commercial Casino in Elko, NV
-Fundraising event at the Red Lion Casino in Elko, NV
-Speech at the Western Folklife Center in Elko, NV
-Barnstorm in Eureka, NV
-Meet with the voters at the Battle Mountain College High School in Battle Mountain, NV
-Barnstorm in Battle Mountain, NV

November 18th, 2019
-Barnstorm in Pioche, NV
-Speech at the Kershaw–Ryan State Park in Caliente, NV
-Speech at the Caliente Railroad Depot in Caliente, NV
-Speech at the Desert Research Institute in Las Vegas, NV
-Meet with the voters at the Fremont Street Experience in Las Vegas, NV
-Fundraising event at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
-Meet with the voters at the Main Street Casino in Las Vegas, NV

November 19th, 2019
-Fundraising breakfast at The Stratosphere in Las Vegas, NV
-Speech at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV
-Meet with the voters at the Neon Museum in Las Vegas, NV
-Dinner with the voters at La Casona in Las Vegas, NV
-Foreign policy speech at the National Atomic Testing in Las Vegas, NV
-Town hall at the Nevada Ballet Theatre in Paradise, NV
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, NV
-Fight to Spartanburg, South Carolina

November 20th, 2019
-Economic policy speech at the WalMart facility in Spartanburg, SC
-Meet with college voters at the Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC
-Speech at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, SC, in reaction to Henry Kissinger's death :
Thank you ladies and gentlemen! After the mournful news we learned confirming the death of Henry Kissinger, I am asking for a moment of silence to in order to thank him for his service to our country. (moment of silence) Henry Kissinger came into the world in 1923, in Germany while Hitler unsuccessfully led the Beer Hall Putsch to take the power. Fifteen years later, he and his family ran away from Nazi regime’s tyranny, terror and persecutions and came to America, the land of opportunity and a safer, freer and more inclusive country. He then engaged voluntarily in the U.S. Army and fought in Europe, leading military intelligence missions, thus making his contribution to our victory against Hitler.
However we can perceive Kissinger’s reputation and career and even if his tenure has not always been successful, he made a considerable service to reinforce peace and our relations with other nations as Secretary of State under the Nixon administration whether when it comes to the policy of détente with USSR, to China, to Vietnam, to Bangladesh.
We are now living in a dangerous world of growing terrorism, of expansionism behaviour from Russia and China and of nuclear threat by Iran and North Korea. Through defense spending increased, more American military engagement, standing with our allies, reinforcing our military presence in strategic regions, strengthening our homeland security and modernizing our military, we will defeat terrorism, help our allies to successfully challenge Russia’s aggression and restore territorial integrity, deter Iran and North Korea from pursuing their nuclear programs, thus reinforcing peace, stability and freedom around the world. Peace requires preparedness for war because terrorism and tyranny are making peace impossible. That’s why as President of the United States I will promote peace through strength, engagement and collaboration.
Thank you! God bless our allies and God bless America.

-Dinner with the voters at the RJ Rockers Brewing Company in Spartanburg, SC
-Barnstorm in Greer, SC
-Energy policy speech at the South Carolina Petroleum Council in Columbia, SC
-Rally with the voters at the Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC

November 21st, 2019
-Meet with voters and donors at the Finlay Park in Columbia, SC
-Speech at the Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Columbia, SC
-Meet with college voters at the Columbia International University in Columbia, SC
-Agriculture policy speech at the AgFirst Farm credit Bank in Columbia, SC
-Energy policy speech at the Saluda Dam in Lexington, SC
-Economic policy speech at the Lowe's facility in Lexington, SC
-Infrastructure policy speech at the Central Midlands Regional Transit Authority in Lexington, SC

November 22nd, 2019
-Speech at the North Augusta High School in North Augusta, SC
-Barnstorm in North Augusta, SC
-Barnstorm in Parris Island, SC
-Foreign policy speech at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island in Parris Island, SC, in reaction of ISIS' rise in Egypt :
Because of Hillary Clinton’s lack of judgement and leadership, ISIS emerged in Egypt, killing innocent people and threatening stability, justice, peace and freedom in North Africa and in the Middle East. We need to create and expand our regional alliances and to orchestrate airstrikes against ISIS in North Africa, to reinforce the U.S. Navy’s presence in this region and to send military experts to help the Egyptian armed forces to defeat these jihadists before it’s too late. If ISIS takes control of the Suez Canal, it will hurt the U.S. economy as well as the worldwide economy by blocking international commercial activities. Time for action is now.

-Meet with the voters at the Parris Island Museum in Parris Island, SC
-Barnstorm in Shell Point, SC
-Barnstorm in Port Royal, SC
-In reaction to the rise of unemployment rate, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a T.V. ad titled « Economic solution » talking about the importance of businesses' role in America's prosperity and the importance of cutting taxes and regulations for businesses.
« Economic solution » advertisement narration :
Since the last ten years, businesses are overtaxed and overregulated, which decreased their ability to innovate and hire and sometimes forced them to offshore abroad, which killed many jobs in this country and raised the unemployment rate to 7,8 %. America’s prosperity is not due to big government. It’s due to our entrepreneurs’ audacity and risk-taking. We need to cut taxes and abolish regulations for business owners (big, middle and small) and give them tax credits in order to help them to innovate, produce and create jobs. It will encourage future entrepreneurs to open their businesses here in America. Energy independence will lower the cost of buying American cars and boost our automotive industry, thus creating new jobs and allowing us to invest into the development of renewable energies to create jobs and develop renewable energy industry, which will create jobs and improve our environment. Free trade will boost free enterprise, which is the strength of our economy. It will also give international consumers a greater access to American products, which will be good for our economy. America's ability to compete and innovate derives from its open markets and from the continual search for new markets through the expansion of free trade. Tax cuts for the American people will get our citizens out of poverty and reinforce our consumers’ purchasing power, thus encouraging consumption and job creation in America. And finally, once our budget balanced, we will invest into infrastructure development, thus facilitating our economic activities and making sure that our entrepreneurs will chose America as the best place to open a new business. My economic plan will allow our country to keep its status as the number one nation in terms of job creation and as the first economic power in the world, thus restoring the American Dream.
I’m Marco Rubio and I approve this message.

-Foreign policy speech at the Tuskegee Airmen Memorial in Walterboro, SC
-Agriculture policy speech at the Colleton Museum & Farmer's Market in Walterboro, SC

November 23rd, 2019

-Barnstorm in Walterboro, SC
-Flight to Nashua, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce in Nashua, NH
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH
-Barnstorm in Milford, NH
-Meet with the college voters at the Granite State College in Concord, NH
-Speech at the Veterans Monument in Concord, NH
-Supper with the voters at the Eagle Hotel in Concord, NH
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2016, 09:50:25 PM »

King/Ashe 2020

Taking America Back

November 17
-Fly to Maine
-Apply for general election ballot access in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York and Massachusetts
-Rally in Augusta, Maine

November 18
-Fly to Massachusetts
-Rally in Dorchester, Massachusetts
-Barnstorm in Bristol County, Massachusetts
-Barnstorm in Hampden County, Massachusetts
-File for GE ballot access in California, Ohio, Colorado and Michigan

November 19
-Rally in Cambridge, Massachusetts with Vice-Presidential nominee Tim Ashe
You must be logged in to read this quote.
-Meet with college voters at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
-Barnstorm in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
-Build campaign infrastructure in Massachusetts

November 20
- File for GE ballot access in Indiana, Wisconsin, Florida, Minnesota and Washington state.
-Fly to Ohio
-Rally in Cincinnati, Ohio
-Policy speech in Columbus, Ohio "Protecting the Rustbelt"
-Town Hall with Tim Ashe in Toledo, Ohio

November 21
-Build campaign infrastructure in Ohio (all day)

November 22
-File for GE ballot access in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Texas, Oregon, New Mexico and New Jersey
-Rally in Cleveland, Ohio
-Barnstorm in Perry County, Ohio
-Fly to Washington state

November 23
-Rally in Seattle, Washington
-Barnstorm in Snohomish County, Washington
-File for GE ballot access in Arizona, Rhode Island, Delaware, Montana and Nevada.
-Build campaign infrastructure in Washington.
R/H
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »

ROUND 10!
R/H
« Reply #238 on: September 02, 2016, 03:45:27 AM »
« Edited: September 02, 2016, 03:51:00 AM by R/H »

New Polls

After he received endorsements from Democratas Jim Webb and Heidi Heitkamp, Marco Rubio increased his supports among Independents, including in New Hampshire and South Carolina, both key early voting states in the campaign for the Republican nomination. Tom Cotton too made some progress by topping James Comey for the third place in Iowa.

National Polls

Paul Ryan : 27 %
Tom Cotton : 12 %

Iowa Polls

Marco Rubio : 31 %
Paul Ryan : 27 %
Tom Cotton : 16%

New Hampshire Polls

Marco Rubio : 37 %
Tom Cotton : 6 %

South Carolina Polls

Tom Cotton : 14 %
James Comey : 10 %

Nevada Polls

Marco Rubio : 42 %
Paul Ryan : 22 %
Tom Cotton : 10 %

Tennessee Polls

Marco Rubio : 34 %
James Comey : 15 %
R/H
« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2016, 05:36:42 AM »
« Edited: September 02, 2016, 12:03:05 PM by R/H »

BREAKING NEWS

Nine U.S. ambassadors killed in Cairo

5 ISIS fighters attacked the U.S. embassy in Cairo and killed 9 American diplomats before getting by the local police. Once again, more and more people doubt about Clinton's leadership just like in 2012 during Benghazi attacks. ISIS also held hostage a British container ship on the Suez Canal and asks for 100 million $ in exchange of the hostages' release. The increase of terrorist attacks in Egypt raised rumors claiming that Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Al Qaida since Bin Laden's death, could be hiding in Egypt, his birthplace.

The United States Congress votes in favor of normalizing relations between the United States and Venezuela

Barely a year after Henrique Capriles' election as Venezuelan president and Nicolas Maduro's electoral defeat, the United States Congress voted in favor of US-Venezuelan relations' normalization after two decades of marxist oppression in this Latin American country, thus reinforcing diplomatic and economic relations between these two countries.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Former President of the United States George W. Bush, Florida Senator Jeff Atwater, Maine Senator Susan Collins and Former CIA officer Felix Rodriguez.

Angus King Sad Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, Hawai Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and Businessman Bill Gates
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »

November 25

President Clinton meets with voters in Iowa, and discusses economic issues with them. Voters expressed concern about stagnant wages and the possibility of a recession, the President explained her program, and talked about her accomplishments in office. Later, she is pictured eating corndogs with voters.

November 26
President Hillary Clinton gives an economic policy speech. She defends her accomplishments, including her infrastructure reform. She outlines a program of tax cuts for the middle class, tax increases for the rich and new stimulus spending. Clinton defends progressive economic policies, and Republican policies will "cause debt, recession and put the rich against the middle class."

November 27
Clinton attacks Tim Ashe as "a traitor to his party" and says he will "enable a Republican victory and the reversal of decades of progress."

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2016, 04:18:32 PM »

Tim Ashe"All I have done is switched my party registration. President Clinton has switched the economy from growth under President Obama. She has switched the deficit, which is now expanding. She has not continued progress. If I am a traitor to my party for switching situations, at least I have not destroyed our country with dishonesty, lies, and bad government. I switched my party registration because I believed in my ideology, which obviously President Clinton cannot understand."
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2016, 04:37:14 PM »

King responds to President Clinton's accusations

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2016, 10:07:13 PM »

"I have to admit, I think Senator King was a bit too nice to President Clinton. Centrism and progressivism are similar causes with similar goals. Common sense, efficient universal healthcare, energy independence using our national supply of ethanol and oil evolving into renewable energy, a realistic and diplomatic foreign policy, and a more balanced budget. President Clinton follows neither progressivism nor centrism. She represents everything wrong with American liberalism and nothing right with it - a lack of efficiency, economic loss, and a growing decline in labor participation and a growing increase in inflation."
- Tim Ashe
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2016, 06:54:23 AM »
« Edited: September 03, 2016, 07:09:13 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Hillary Clinton's accusations

Like she always does, President Clinton is trying to find excuses for her failures and is trying to find anyone else to blame for these failures. But actually, her failed policies caused debt and recession and already killed too many jobs. She brought corruption, depression, weakness and disapointment.

Even though we are opponents, Senator King and I agree about this : President Clinton can't keep her party together just as she can't keep this country together because of the terrible economic situation we are living today due big government policies, high taxes and regulations, bigger dependence towards foreign oil, which increased poverty as well as the unemployment rate; and because of her failed foreign policy in which she cut military spending, thus weakening our national security, made our allies less trustful towards us, made our ennemies stronger and led to the death of many innocent people. That's why Democrats and former Democrats like Joe Lieberman and Heidi Heitkamp endorsed my campaign because they know that oil drilling will help us creating jobs, boosting our automotive industry, getting energy independence and developping renewable energies through investments from a part of oil drilling revenues for the sake of our economy and the environment as well. They are also supporting me because they know that the best way to develop infrastructure is to balance the budget and then use a part of budget surpluses to invest into infrastructure development, thus facilitating and multiplying economic activity and ensure our businesses' implementation and expansion, which will help them creating much more good-paying jobs. Some Democrats and Independents like Joe Lieberman and Heidi Heitkamp are endorsing me because they know that a stronger U.S. military and stronger military alliances will reinforce peace around the world and help us destroying terrorism. That's how Republicans AND Democrats will accomplish their goals. Let tell you this Madame President : if you called Tim Ashe a traitor to your party, then you are calling Joe Lieberman and Heidi Heitkamp traitors to your party as well. But they are not traitors to the American people and they decided not to contribute to this country's destruction through lies, corruption, economic depression and weak foreign policy.

They don't trust Hillary Clinton anymore. When a crisis happens, whether it's an economic disaster or a terrorist attack, the American people asks action from Clinton. But she demonstrated weakness and inaction. Even at 3 AM in the morning, there is no answer at the phone from President Clinton. After all, it's no wonder in her mind she's responding « What difference at this point does it make? » That is such an arrogant response, so I'm gonna answer this arrogant question about what difference it makes at this point. It makes the difference that America's leadership, security and prosperity are in danger and that you don't have the courage to fix this situation.

But I will fix this situation through tax cuts for all the American people and reinforced purchasing power, increased oil drilling and reinforced energy independence, free trade and stronger American competitiveness, education system reform, budget balance, business championing, increased defense spending, stronger and modernized American military and stronger strategic alliances. That's how we're going to restore the American Dream and that's how we're going to make America more prosperous than ever before, safer than ever before, fairer than ever before and more united than ever before.

Thank you my friends, God bless you and God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2016, 09:15:25 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2016, 07:29:08 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Nov. 24, 2019-Nov. 30, 2019, Part 1

November 24th, 2019
-Debate preparation
-Meet with the voters at Franklin High School, NH
-Barnstorm in Franklin, NH
-Fundraising event at the Harold S. Gilman Museum in Alton, NH
-Rally with the voters at the Monument Square in the center of Alton, NH
-Dinner with the voters at Lavinia's Relaxed Dining in Center Harbor, NH
-Economic policy speech at the E.M. Heath Grocery Store in Center Harbjavascript
-Debate preparation

November 25th, 2019
-Breakfast with the voters at Sam and Rosies Cafe and Bakery in Center Harbor, NH
-Barnstorm in New Hampton, NH
-Foreign policy speech at the Cold Regions Research Laboratory in Hanover, NH
-Economic policy speech at the Daat Research Corp. in Hanover, NH
-Meet with college voters at Dartmouth College, NH
-Flight to Knoxville, Tennessee
-Speech at the Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, TN
-Debate preparation

November 26th, 2019
-Economic policy speech at the Tennessee Valley Authority in Knoxville, TN
-Meet with college voters at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN
-Dinner with the voters at the Sunsphere in Knoxville, TN
-Rally at the Coolidge Park in Chattanooga, TN
-Town hall at the Chattanooga Public Library in Chattanooga, TN
-Foreign policy speech in reaction to recent terrorist attacks in Egypt - National Medal of Honor Museum in Chattanooga, TN :
This morning, nine American ambassadors were killed by ISIS jihadists in Cairo while ISIS is holding a British container hostage on the Suez Canal. Time has come to reinforce our local strategic alliances such as Libya, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc., to reinforce our military presence on the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, develop new naval bases there and orchestrate airstrikes against ISIS in Egypt if we want to eradicate ISIS from Egypt, reinforce freedom and security there and make the Suez Canal safer to make sure free passage will be saved and that our trade activities will be conducted without any danger.

-Debate preparation

November 27th, 2019
-Speech at the Chattanooga African American Museum in Chattanooga, TN
-Energy policy speech at the Chickamauga Lock and Dam in Chattanooga, TN
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in chattanooga, TN
-Freedom of religion speech in front of the Church of God in Cleveland, TN
-Health care policy speech at Life Care Centers of America headquarters in Cleveland, TN
-Infrastructure policy speech at Hardwick Field in Cleveland, TN
-Barnstorm in Murfreesboro, TN
-Debate preparation

November 28th, 2019
-Agriculture policy speech at the Tractor Supply Company in Brentwood, TN
-Barnstorm in Brentwood, TN
-Meet with the voters at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN, where Senator Rubio delivers his Thanksgiving message
-Advertisement filming
-Speech at the Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN
-Meet with the donors at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN
-Flight to San Francisco, California
-Debate preparation on the plane

November 29th, 2019
-Fundraising breakfast at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco in San Francisco, CA
-Energy policy speech at the Pacific Gas & Electric Building in San Francisco, CA
-Free Trade policy speech at the Port of San Francisco, CA
-Speech at the University of California in San Francisco, CA
-Fundraising event at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, CA
-Dinner with the voters at the Tian Sing Chinese Restaurant in San Francisco, CA
-Barnstorm at the Mission District in San Francisco, CA, to woo Hispanic, African American and Asian American vote
-Barnstorm at the Chinatown in San Francisco, CA, to woo the Asian American vote
-Speech in reaction to US-Venezuela relations' normalization - San Francisco Chamber of Commerce :
A year ago, Venezuela freed itself from tyranny, depression and violence after two decades of marxist oppression by electing Henrique Capriles for President of Venezuela. I am proud of my vote in the Senate in favor of normalization between the United States and Venezuela. Thanks to this normalization, diplomatic and economic relations between the United States and Venezuela will be stronger than ever before. This is another step for the promotion of democracy around the world and we are proud of this because pueblo venezolano merce algo mejor. That's another step for free trade with Latin America, which will  further reinforce our relations with Latin America, increase our companies' competitiveness and benefit the U.S. economy as well as Latin America's economy. It will also allow us to keep our status as the worldwide greatest trade power since Latin America's economy is as big as China's. It will also create good economic opportunities for all Hispanics thanks to their bilingualism, which will make them dominant among the importers, exporters, translators and executives who ensure such a cultural and commercial exchange with Latin America. If free trade as well as its globalization effect brought democracy in Indonesia at the end of the 1990s, it can also reinforce democracy in Latin America, especially Cuba, a country from where my parents came from and that is still under oppression. Thanks to stronger relations, the United States and Venezuela will finally fulfill their common economic, political and international interests.

God bless the Venezuelan people and God bless America!

-Foreign policy speech at the Herbst Theatre in San Francisco, CA, about Rubio's plan to reinforce security and peace on the Pacific by creating the Pacific Treaty Organization (that would include the United States, Canada, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Japan and South Korea), establishing an anti-missile shield on the Pacific and reinforcing the U.S. Navy's presence there.
-Fundraising event at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA
-Supper with the voters at La Taqueria in San Francisco, CA
-Fundraising event at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, CA

November 30th, 2019
-Foreign policy speech at the Presidio of San Francisco, CA
-Barnstorm accross Silicon Valley, CA
-Economic policy speech at the HP Inc. headquarters in Palo Alto, CA :
Over Hillary Clinton's presidency, there's no single free trade agreement ratified by the United States of America. Hillary Clinton embraced protectionism that did not ever create a single job. Globalization is a great element of the 21st century and created more economic opportunities with competitive wages and worker benefits. If Hillary Clinton doesn't believe this, then it demonstrates that she's disconnected from reality. In this time of crisis and recession, free trade is clearly needed in order to make our country competitive again, to create new American jobs and make sure America remains the greatest economic power of the world. With energy independence, our cars will be less expensive than Asian cars, which represents an advantage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Free trade will boost free enterprise which is the strength of our economy. It will also give international consumers a greater access to American products, which will be good for our economy. America's ability to compete and innovate derives from its open markets and from the continual search for new markets through the expansion of free trade. Silicon Valley, which is bordering the Pacific Ocean and has a social and business ethos that supports innovation and entrepreneurship, represents a great example of desire for innovation. Goods and services crossing borders favor new ideas and models and allow our producers to learn about the market through the failure and success of traded products. While learning more, they will be able to innovate to remain competitive. With its globalization effects, free trade contributed to the democratization of some countries like Indonesia in the 1990s. With Henrique Capriles Radonski's election as Venezuelan president, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski's election as Peruvian president three years ago and Aécio Neves' election as Brazilian president is opening a path to free trade with Latin America. Free trade will not only create jobs in our country, but also ensure the expansion of American businesses here and across the world and make our diplomatic relations stronger across the world. It requires a reduction of tariffs to make exportations and importations less expansive for the good of the economy, our companies and our jobs.

-Economic policy speech at the Apple Inc. headquarters in Cupertino, CA
-Fundraising event at the Oracle Corporation in Redwood City, CA
-Fundraising event at Intel headquarters in Santa Clara, CA
-Marco Rubio's campaign broadcasts a T.V. ad titled « No answer from Clinton at 3 AM » painting Hillary Clinton as weak on national security and demonstrating that a stronger national security under Marco Rubio as President of the United States will make America and the whole world safer.
« No answer from Clinton at 3 AM » advertisement narration :

Unlike what she pledged to do a decade ago, Hillary Clinton didn't answer any phone call about a national security crisis situation, not even at 3 AM, in the last three years. Radical Islamic terrorism raised, thus threatening and killing many innocent lives. Iran and North Korea are pursuing the development of their nuclear programs, thus threatening international peace and stability. If a national security crisis ever happens in the world under a Rubio administration, Marco Rubio will answer the phone at any hour, including at 3 AM, because we can't afford to wait for such a crisis to get worse before acting. A stronger and modernized U.S. military, a greater American military engagement in countries in throes of terrorism as well as stronger military alliances around the world will help us defeating terrorism as well as tyranny and to reinforce peace, security, freedom, democracy and territorial integrity. Marco Rubio will follow this agenda to remove any threat to international security and to reinforce peace.

R/H
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2016, 09:17:02 PM »

Here starts the 11th round!
R/H
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51:57 PM »

New Polls

While there is no important change in the polls for the Republican nomination, Tom Cotton and James Comey are battling for the third place. The four Republican presidential candidates are preparing to challenge each other for the third Republican presidential primary debate that will be set at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, on December 2nd 2019. Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzennegger will be among the debate audience at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

National Polls

Marco Rubio : 39 %
Paul Ryan : 26 %
Tom Cotton : 13 %

Iowa Polls

Marco Rubio : 30 %
Tom Cotton : 16%

New Hampshire Polls

Marco Rubio : 38 %
Paul Ryan : 23 %
Tom Cotton : 5 %

South Carolina Polls

Marco Rubio : 42 %
Paul Ryan : 20 %
James Comey : 10 %

Nevada Polls

Marco Rubio : 43 %
Paul Ryan : 24 %
Tom Cotton : 10 %

Tennessee Polls

Marco Rubio : 33 %
Paul Ryan : 29 %
R/H
« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2016, 06:17:45 AM »
« Edited: September 05, 2016, 07:04:13 AM by R/H »

BREAKING NEWS

Abu Sayyaf strikes on the U.S. national territory

In an attempt to end US military presence in the Pacific and pursue the developpment of North Korea's nuclear program, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un funds Filipino jihadist group Abu Sayyaf to make terrorist attacks in Hawaï. A group of 4 Abu Sayyaf jihadists killed 10 marines in Pearl Harbor, Hawai, before being killed by the U.S. Army. This attack demonstrates the necessity of reinforcing the U.S. military presence in Pacific Ocean and fight terrorism.

Consideration for NATO's expansion

Russia's aggressive foreign policy, including in Ukraine, triggered debates on whether Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Finland should integrate NATO, which would reinforce pressure on Russia.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, Businesswoman and CEO of HP Inc. Meg Whitman and Former Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2016, 10:13:26 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2016, 07:35:29 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right Here Right Now, Week of Dec. 1, 2019-Dec. 7, 2019, Part 1

December 1, 2019
-Foreign policy speech in reaction to Abu Sayyaf's terrorist attack in Hawaii - Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California :
Like we were attacked in Pearl Harbor by Imperial Japan, barely 78 years ago, Abu Sayyaf attacked us on our territory, in Hawaii, killing 10 of our brave and courageous men in uniform. There's no doubt about it : jihadism is expanding on the Western Pacific Rim, which is threatening this region's security and stability. That's why we have to reinforce the U.S. Navy's presence on the Pacific, to increase the number of U.S. naval bases around the South China Sea and follow my proposal to create the PTO (Pacific Defense Organization) in order to defeat Abu Sayyaf, to deter North Korea from supporting terrorism and pursuing the development of its nuclear program and to protect South China's territorial integrity against China's aggressive and expansionist policies. A stronger and modernized U.S. military as well as stronger strategic military alliances are required for peace, so I will take this path to peace promotion as commander-in-chief.

-Economic policy speech at the ITT Technical Institute facility in San Bernardino, CA
-Meet with college voters at the San Bernardino Valley College in San Bernardino, CA
-Fundraising event at the Los Angeles Music Center in Los Angeles, CA
-Economic policy speech at the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles, CA
-Barnstorm in Eastside Los Angeles, CA, in an effort to woo the local Hispanic community
-Dinner with the voters
-Speech at the at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in Los Angeles, CA
-Fundraising event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
-Debate preparation

December 2, 2019
-Foreign policy speech in reaction to debates on whether Ukraine and Finland should become NATO members - Battleship USS Iowa Museum in Los Angeles, CA :
Vladimir Putin's insanity needs to stop now and the invasion of Eastern Europe by Russia has to stop now. It partly requires an expansion of NATO, which will increase pressure on Russia and reinforce the spirit of solidarity towards our allies. Ukraine's and Finland's NATO memberships will be a great step to such a procedure. So by reinforcing and extending our local alliances, increasing our military presence in Eastern Europe as well as on the Black Sea and by giving military assistance, we will deter any Russian invasion, defeat the pro-Russian terrorist rebellion in Ukraine and give Crimea back to Ukraine, thus restoring peace and freedom in Eastern Europe.

-Speech at the MacArthur Park in Los Angeles, CA
-Fundraising event at L.A. Live in Los Angeles, CA
-Speech at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, CA
-Bus trip to Simi Valley, CA
-Debate preparation in the bus
-Marco Rubio participates in the third Republican presidential primary debate held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, in Simi Valley, alongside Paul Ryan, Tom Cotton and James Comey.

December 3-7 will come after the debate
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies