Trump delegate gets credentials revoked for posting racial slur
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:43:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump delegate gets credentials revoked for posting racial slur
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump delegate gets credentials revoked for posting racial slur  (Read 969 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 21, 2016, 05:22:17 PM »

You just cant make this stuff up.
Bigots and racist inside the Republican National Convention ??
Tell me this cant be true .....

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 05:30:18 PM »

Every party has their share of crackpots. An attempted murderer was a DNC delegate.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/19/wife-held-in-husbands-shooting-was-democratic-delegate/
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 06:40:22 PM »

And I'm not even surprised...
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »

Every party has their share of crackpots. An attempted murderer was a DNC delegate.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/19/wife-held-in-husbands-shooting-was-democratic-delegate/

There is no reason a murderer would be more drawn to the DNC. A white supremacist however, has reason to believe their vile views would be welcome at the RNC.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 07:06:20 PM »

From your own link...

That's the problem black people have with your party.  Some obviously terrible racist stuff happens and you guys just shrug it off as no big deal.  I don't know how you can even conflate these two people.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 07:27:00 PM »

Does muon know her?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 08:09:52 PM »

There is no reason a murderer would be more drawn to the DNC. A white supremacist however, has reason to believe their vile views would be welcome at the RNC.
I am pretty sure the Republican party -- you know that pesky party that was founded on the premise of abolishing slavery -- rejects white supremacists.  Ask former KKK Kleagle Byrd what party he preferred (D-WV).
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 08:56:11 PM »

Your implication is about as intelligent as someone implying a murderer would be more welcomed in the DNC because of abortion.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 09:33:53 PM »

I am pretty sure the Republican party -- you know that pesky party that was founded on the premise of abolishing slavery -- rejects white supremacists.  Ask former KKK Kleagle Byrd what party he preferred (D-WV).

Why do you, Ann Coulter and the others who deny the GOP's racism have to keep going back decades, or even centuries to prove your point? All the racists in WV have gone Republican now. It's not an accident.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 09:53:12 PM »

The fact is that white supremacists are attracted to trump, more than any other modern presidential candidate. This is not a coincidence. They love his speech and words that divide, and that have overtones of hatred, bigotry, racism and xenophobia.
Regardless of what party trump is associated with, this fact holds water.
White supremacists are drawn to trump, like flies are to feces.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 11:04:15 PM »

The fact is that white supremacists are attracted to trump, more than any other modern presidential candidate. This is not a coincidence. They love his speech and words that divide, and that have overtones of hatred, bigotry, racism and xenophobia.

Have actual evidence of that claim? Just curious. Has the KKK vote been polled?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »

If you were to go onto Stormfront, I'd bet that you would find many, many Trump supporters.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 11:26:23 PM »

If you were to go onto Stormfront, I'd bet that you would find many, many Trump supporters.
I've never gone on that website, nor would I ever want to, but I'll take your word for it.

But something tells me Stormfront also really liked any white guy that was running against that "mulatto" Barack Obama.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 11:28:41 PM »

David Duke on Trump's speech: Couldn't have said it better!
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/756334475223638016
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 11:39:05 PM »

I am pretty sure the Republican party -- you know that pesky party that was founded on the premise of abolishing slavery -- rejects white supremacists.

Sure, once they've found "enough information" about the KKK (e.g. David Duke) first before they can disavow their support.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 11:49:20 PM »

I am pretty sure the Republican party -- you know that pesky party that was founded on the premise of abolishing slavery -- rejects white supremacists.

Sure, once they've found "enough information" about the KKK (e.g. David Duke) first before they can disavow their support.
As opposed to the party that allowed a KKK member to ascend to the position of President Pro Tempore of the Senate.

Duke has been widely repudiated by Republicans. However, you can not limit who gets on the ballot so long as they follow the rules to be placed on it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 11:54:58 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2016, 12:03:23 AM by Joe Republic »

As opposed to the party that allowed a KKK member to ascend to the position of President Pro Tempore of the Senate.

The guy who renounced those views decades prior, you mean?  Far more fervently than the GOP's PPT at around the same time, in fact... the gentleman from South Carolina who rode the exodus wave from the Democrats to the GOP?

But wait a second, are you legitimately trying to argue that the GOP of today is not the party that white racists prefer (if given the choice of only the main two)?  You surely can't be that dense.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 12:07:40 AM »

The guy who renounced those views decades prior, you mean?  Far more fervently than the GOP's PPT at around the same time, in fact... the gentleman from South Carolina who rode the exodus wave from the Democrats to the GOP?

But wait a second, are you legitimately trying to argue that the GOP of today is not the party that white racists prefer (if given the choice of only the main two)?  You surely can't be that dense.
Of course not. I don't think that "white racists" want to be down with the party of the blacks and hispanics that allegedly want to take things away from them.

But I take offense to the flawed liberal logic that the Republican Party: 1) does not repudiate them and 2) has any control over who votes for them.

It's the equivalent of calling the Democrat Party the party of terrorists because the scumbag Orlando  shooter was a Hillary Clinton-supporting Democrat.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 12:35:54 AM »

But I take offense to the flawed liberal logic that the Republican Party: 1) does not repudiate them

Ordinarily I would agree with you.  But then this happened.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 12:40:59 AM »

But I take offense to the flawed liberal logic that the Republican Party: 1) does not repudiate them

Please. He's disavowed the KKK numerous times.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 01:03:56 AM »
« Edited: July 22, 2016, 01:06:07 AM by Joe Republic »

He certainly lied about not knowing anything about Duke.

In any case, I'm glad you agreed with me a post ago that yours is the (mainstream) party of choice for white supremacists, not mine.  Abe Lincoln turned over in his grave decades ago.  Sad
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 01:15:08 AM »

He certainly lied about not knowing anything about Duke.

In any case, I'm glad you agreed with me a post ago that yours is the (mainstream) party of choice for white supremacists, not mine.  Abe Lincoln turned over in his grave decades ago.  Sad
Again. Words out of context. It's like me saying, I am glad that you agreed that your party is the party of terrorists and cop killers.

The right to vote is universal, with the exception of felons that do not have their rights restored. The parties can not control who votes for them.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 01:26:21 AM »

Do you acknowledge that Trump lied to Jake Tapper and his audience about not knowing enough about David Duke to disavow his endorsement?

Assuming you agree to that, why do you think he would do so?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 01:40:30 AM »

Do you acknowledge that Trump lied to Jake Tapper and his audience about not knowing enough about David Duke to disavow his endorsement?

Assuming you agree to that, why do you think he would do so?
I'm not watching that tripe DNC race-baiting nonsense taken out of context again. IIRC there was an issue with Trump's satellite connection and his earpiece in that particular interview. The record thereafter is clear. He's disavowed the KKK and David Duke over and over and over again. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Trump is a good man that has hired people not based on the color of their skin or their gender, but the basis of their character and work ethic. He has more women executives in the Trump Organization than men, hired one of the first female construction superintendents to work a large building in the world and pays women on par with men.

Did you not listen to his speech tonight? He wants to work for you and ALL Americans to make America Great Again!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 02:24:55 AM »

Did you not listen to his speech tonight? He wants to work for you and ALL Americans to make America Great Again!

Now you're just trolling the old-fashioned way.  Is it any wonder you're not taken Seriously?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies