Trump's nomination is the first time US politics has left me truly afraid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:49:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump's nomination is the first time US politics has left me truly afraid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's nomination is the first time US politics has left me truly afraid  (Read 2332 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: July 22, 2016, 12:11:03 AM »

I'm afraid because Trump has absolutely no qualifications to be president. He has no idea what he's doing.

That's a legitimate concern. Calling Trump a fascist because you support the other candidate is not its just juvenile and distracting.

I'm calling Trump a fascist because he is one, not because I support the other candidate. I don't know if I "support" Hillary but I will certainly be voting for her as she won't utterly destroy this country or this world (nuclear war is possible with Trump). I voted for Kasich in the primaries BTW.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 12:51:52 AM »

The great irony is that if Trump succeeds, the GOP will be far more moderate afterwards then it was before Trump.

Not really sure moderate is the right word.....

But yes, you are correct the Republicans won't be more conservative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies