Jon Stewart Has a Message for Trump Supporters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:19:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jon Stewart Has a Message for Trump Supporters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jon Stewart Has a Message for Trump Supporters  (Read 3393 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: July 23, 2016, 07:55:24 PM »

Wealthy white man to working-class Americans: "America doesn't belong to you".

No, it doesn't. Now go away.

We'll have to wait for November 8th to see how well the "we run the show around here, prole scum" message goes over with voters.

So adorable watching far-rightists attempt to convince us that they actually care about the working poor.

Remind me of your candidate's economic policies?

- Deregulate business.  That will make it easier to get a job since more folks will be dying at work!
- Cut taxes.  That will make it easier to get a job since rich people like to spread their wealth voluntarily!
- Abolish the EPA.  That will make it easier to get a job because everyone who is unemployed right now wants to relocate to Alaska to drill polar bears for bile.
- Establish LAW and ORDER.  That will make it easier to get a job as a prison security guard because we're going to need to build a lot more camps to get rid of all the troublemakers.

Oh, thank you, thank you so much for looking out for my future.  I really feel like my minimum wage job is finally appreciated by the rich asshole that runs the country now. Roll Eyes

You're right, the pro-worker agenda of HRC is impeccable in comparison:

- Flood the market with cheap labour by opening America's borders. Millions of Americans who rely on manual labour to put food on the table may find their jobs imperilled, but think of the savings that wealthy suburbanites will reap by being able to pay subhuman wages to their new gardeners, landscapers, and maids.

- Sign expansive international trade agreements that make it impossible for American businesses to compete in the domestic market. The countless Americans who will find themselves on the welfare rolls will be able to buy plenty of cheap Mexican and Chinese goods with their new EBT cards.

- Invade more middle eastern countries. Iran has been asking for it for years. Laid-off workers will be able to enlist and earn a decent living by killing brown people!

- Put the coal industry out of business and replace it with nothing. Those 55 year old coal miners will definitely go back to school to become computer programmers.

At last I truly see.

Except nobody's proposing open borders.

Lol @ thinking Hillary would be more likely to start a nonsensical war than Trump. He'd probably declare war on Finland if their president insulted him.

The coal industry is going out of business no matter who is in charge. It's inevitable, and it's sad that Trump is misleading them into believing he can miraculously resurrect it through the power of hot air and empty rhetoric.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies