Clinton picks Kaine for veep
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:08:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton picks Kaine for veep
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Clinton picks Kaine for veep  (Read 9527 times)
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2016, 09:29:50 PM »

I listen to a popular, progressive, and union friendly talk radio show in the Madison, WI area (with a big enough signal to go into Northern Illinois and Eastern Iowa) and anti-TPP and anti-free trade is the main issue on almost every show. The issue resonates with people.

People it resonates with should vote Trump.

I couldn't agree more, ag. Smiley

Yeah, I really want all horrible people to concentrate in one party I could comfortably hate then.

You want economic leftists in the Republican Party?  I encourage you to hold your breath for it.
I think you probably have a few in the northeast but that's about it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2016, 11:27:21 PM »

I listen to a popular, progressive, and union friendly talk radio show in the Madison, WI area (with a big enough signal to go into Northern Illinois and Eastern Iowa) and anti-TPP and anti-free trade is the main issue on almost every show. The issue resonates with people.

Yeah, I really want all horrible people to concentrate in one party I could comfortably hate then.

You want economic leftists in the Republican Party?  I encourage you to hold your breath for it.

They are taking over, aren't they? Look at your nominee!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2016, 09:01:36 AM »

The GOP nominee is neither left nor right on economic issues. It's simply vodoo economics.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2016, 09:04:43 AM »

Still eons to the right of yours.  The country/national discussion has moved left since the Bush years, but people who want to tax the big, bad "millionaires," want to crack down on Wall Street, want an increased social safety net, are pushing for free tuition (paid for, again, by the big, bad "millionaires"), etc. have a very natural home, and that's the Democratic Party.  Last night made that LOUD and clear.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies