Clinton picks Kaine for veep (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:47:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton picks Kaine for veep (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton picks Kaine for veep  (Read 9520 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 22, 2016, 07:23:53 PM »

As I said in the other thread, this is a terrible pick and I don't know how I'm going to vote this November now.

My God. You'll damn well vote for Hillary Clinton, because she's offering a positive and progressive vision for the country, and because she's committed her whole f-cking life to fighting for people who otherwise find themselves down and out. That's how you'll vote.

Tim Kaine is boring, lacks energy, and decidedly does nothing to shake up the race. Boo-hoo. It's not the strategic pick I would have made. But it doesn't change anything at all, and if it's enough to make you throw away your vote, you can't have been much of a progressive to begin with--instead it shows that you're actually just an egoist in progressive's clothing. And that's a sad, sad thing.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:23:03 PM »

Very impressed by the speech. Didn't think I would be, but after sleeping on it a bit and seeing him in action, I'm convinced he is an extremely strong choice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies