Clinton's campaign manager: Russia helping Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:33:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton's campaign manager: Russia helping Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton's campaign manager: Russia helping Trump  (Read 3144 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: July 24, 2016, 03:08:28 PM »

I think this is a great line of attack to be honest, helps both to discredit the leaks and to build patriotic sympathy for the Clinton campaign.

right now this is mostly below the radar stuff, although I think Trump's campaign manager had to say something about this.

But could the message of how Trump is the favored candidate of Putin/The Kremlin be turned into 30sec TV ad without it looking like a kooky conspiracy theory?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:16:00 PM »
« Edited: July 24, 2016, 03:24:26 PM by Likely Voter »

well this one leak thing alone isn't enough to hurt Trump. But if it can be shown that it is all part of a pattern of Trump policies and positions favored by Putin (the platform, anti-NATO/EU stuff) along with Russian intelligence hacking/leaking and trying to disrupt the US election in favor of Trump it could paint an unflattering picture of the "America First" candidate.  

But as I said, it will be hard to put it all together in a simple way that doesn't look like Carrie Mathison off her meds and raving in front of a wall full of strings linking various press clippings
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies