BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:40:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair  (Read 5042 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: July 24, 2016, 03:14:32 PM »

Just a couple days ago all the red avatars we're btching and moaning about how WikiLeaks should be charged as "disgusting criminals" for releasing the DNC emails.. the same ones that exposed the corruption that is leading to her stepping down that they are all now praising.

Clowns, lol.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »
« Edited: July 24, 2016, 03:27:23 PM by EliteLX »

Just a couple days ago all the red avatars we're btching and moaning about how WikiLeaks should be charged as "disgusting criminals" for releasing the DNC emails.. the same ones that exposed the corruption that is leading to her stepping down that they are all now praising.

Clowns, lol.

If there was one good argument against DWS stepping down, it was reactions like yours. Hacking is a crime, no doubt, and WikiLeaks should be charged as criminals.

EDIT: the only reason why I support her stepping down is because a Bernie voter told me today they didn't feel appreciated by the party. That's literally the only reason. We're stronger together and the party should be respectful to its supporters.

This stems into the Edward Snowden question..

Is exposure of corruption, despite trespassing, as morally/ethically wrong as you assume? In my opinion, and I believe many many other millions of opinions, not quite so much. Only reason you were all whining about "stupid hackers!" is because of the content it's exposing of your party and nothing more.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies