BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:54:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: DWS to step down as DNC chair  (Read 5043 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: July 24, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »

Why, what was in the emails to implicate her?  So she was irritated in private that Sanders was being a dick and his campaign was incompetent and blamed the consequences of that on her.  Is she not allowed to have emotions in private?

If she resigns, it's an admission of guilt and caving to Sanders when she has done nothing wrong.  Shame on Bernie for taking advantage of public confusion over these emails to mislead everyone and continue his personal witch hunt against DWS.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 02:00:01 PM »

Why, what was in the emails to implicate her?  So she was irritated in private that Sanders was being a dick and his campaign was incompetent and blamed the consequences of that on her.  Is she not allowed to have emotions in private?

If she resigns, it's an admission of guilt and caving to Sanders when she has done nothing wrong.  Shame on Bernie for taking advantage of public confusion over these emails to mislead everyone and continue his personal witch hunt against DWS.

DWS publicly insisted multiple times that the DNC was neutral, which turned out to be false.

My company is neutral in the contest, that doesn't mean my personal feelings have to be, just me actions on the behalf of my company
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »

Harry Reid plz
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies