Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:21:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread**  (Read 45388 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 03:35:41 PM »

These stupid f-ckers are going to hand the election to Trump. I am furious. Hillary is so decent. She came way closer in 2008 and we saw none of this garbage. When will they get it through their thick skulls that they f-cking LOST.
Maybe after she loses you will admit that she was a horrible candidate
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 03:40:01 PM »

These stupid f-ckers are going to hand the election to Trump. I am furious. Hillary is so decent. She came way closer in 2008 and we saw none of this garbage. When will they get it through their thick skulls that they f-cking LOST.
Maybe after she loses you will admit that she was a horrible candidate

Good luck with that one.
In 2020 maybe Chelsea can run since you guys love your inbred overlords so much
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »

the Democrats were pants-on-head stupid to nominate her (not implying that Bernie is any better).

I can't even think of a word for how stupid the Republicans were to nominate Trump...
Don't dispute that but you guys coronated the only person capable of losing to him
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 03:46:40 PM »

the Democrats were pants-on-head stupid to nominate her (not implying that Bernie is any better).

I can't even think of a word for how stupid the Republicans were to nominate Trump...
Don't dispute that but you guys coronated the only person capable of losing to him

I'm not so sure that Bernie would have been any better...

Are you?
He doesn't provide the foil to trump that she does
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 03:55:52 PM »

If you are Republican, turn the damn convention off and stop your damn nagging. If you hate Democrats and Hillary, why watch?
For fun. Also, you all were very vocal about the so called disaster in Cleveland. I want to watch you sink into total panic. Enjoy President Drumph!

The difference is, we're on the correct side and you're not.
Your devotion to a sociopath is disturbing
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 04:03:23 PM »

Hagrid is just upset because he's afraid that Trump will cuck his beloved Trudeau
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 04:12:23 PM »

Hagrid is just upset because he's afraid that Trump will cuck his beloved Trudeau
Hagrid does not like Trudeau and voted Conservative in 2015.

And it was the most difficult vote I've ever cast. But a Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline is small beans compared to Donald Trump. I will probably vote Liberal in the next federal election though, unless Trudeau gives me a real reason not to (which is distinctly possible).
Don't worry you will have more Hillary supporting friends from America joining you after trump wins
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »

Hagrid does not like Trudeau and voted Conservative in 2015.

And it was the most difficult vote I've ever cast. But a Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline is small beans compared to Donald Trump. I will probably vote Liberal in the next federal election though, unless Trudeau gives me a real reason not to (which is distinctly possible).
Don't worry you will have more Hillary supporting friends from America joining you after trump wins

Weren't you an anti-Trump hack?
Yeah and I still don't like him but I despise the Clintons
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies