Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:45:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention **live commentary thread**  (Read 44989 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »

From a MSNBC producer

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Some of them won't like that.  The nilhilst members that were selected are going to throw a fit.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »

Do we know if those booing supporters were just fans or delegates? Obviously, there is a difference.
Delegates and a few fans.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 03:02:19 PM »

You guys sound like Fox News on Election Night 2012.

The old line is "I'd like to hear that speech in the original German."

I predict Rapist Trump is going to indeed get a negative convention bounce.
Yes. I expect a negative bounce.

I doubt the DNC will see Bernie Sanders booed off stage.
Ok this is just ironic.

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (7/20):
Trump - 43 (+/-)
Clinton - 43 (+/-)
(#) denotes change from previous day

as a note, Clinton now leads in decimals for the first time, 43.4 to 42.8.

It's as if the RNC isn't happening.

The RNC is happening...Trump is getting a negative bounce/anti-bounce

^^^^^
Seriously, that is what a lot of you guys sound like.

Your gonna look real dumb gloating if Hillary herself gets a big DNC bump.
Stop interacting with him.  Let him get his "sick burns" and think he is being so damn edgy. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 03:10:21 PM »
« Edited: July 25, 2016, 03:13:09 PM by JerryArkansas »

You guys sound like Fox News on Election Night 2012.

The old line is "I'd like to hear that speech in the original German."

I predict Rapist Trump is going to indeed get a negative convention bounce.
Yes. I expect a negative bounce.

I doubt the DNC will see Bernie Sanders booed off stage.
Ok this is just ironic.

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (7/20):
Trump - 43 (+/-)
Clinton - 43 (+/-)
(#) denotes change from previous day

as a note, Clinton now leads in decimals for the first time, 43.4 to 42.8.

It's as if the RNC isn't happening.

The RNC is happening...Trump is getting a negative bounce/anti-bounce

^^^^^
Seriously, that is what a lot of you guys sound like.

Your gonna look real dumb gloating if Hillary herself gets a big DNC bump.
Stop interacting with him.  Let him get his "sick burns" and think he is being so damn edgy. 
Jerry, why have you turned into such a dick lately?
How am I being a dick.  I'm just calling out the crap I see posted.  I've been more vocal recently because I'm tired of just sitting on the side lines while vile and sh**t are stewn by posters.  Stayed quiet in the past because I really cared how people thought about me, now I could care less, at least on this forum.  If they know me, or want to get to know me, they realize I am a kind person, just tired of taking sh**t from everyone.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »

If you are Republican, turn the damn convention off and stop your damn nagging. If you hate Democrats and Hillary, why watch?
For fun. Also, you all were very vocal about the so called disaster in Cleveland. I want to watch you sink into total panic. Enjoy President Drumph!
Shut the hell up.  God you want to call me a dick, look in the damn mirror asshole.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 03:56:45 PM »

If you are Republican, turn the damn convention off and stop your damn nagging. If you hate Democrats and Hillary, why watch?
For fun. Also, you all were very vocal about the so called disaster in Cleveland. I want to watch you sink into total panic. Enjoy President Drumph!
Shut the hell up.  God you want to call me a dick, look in the damn mirror asshole.
This sums it. You guys are downright panicking. It's the best part of my week so far.
Not really, now go post on stormfront where they will enjoy your posts.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 04:04:14 PM »

Hagrid is just upset because he's afraid that Trump will cuck his beloved Trudeau
Wow, does someone have issues with others caring about things. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 04:33:26 PM »

"Ours is the party of unity and not division" I don't think so after tonight.
Just like yours, with Ted Cruz refusing to endorse Trump?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 04:36:18 PM »

The Democratic base is far more divided than what the opinions of the party elites would suggest.
The polls dont say that at all though.  Point to the reverse being true..
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 04:39:14 PM »

The Democratic base is far more divided than what the opinions of the party elites would suggest.
The polls predicted Prime Minister Milliband and Mayor Bradley too.
True, yet with every example you throw out, I can give 10 where they were right.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »

The difference is ours is truly a vocal minority, whereas the Republican side is legitimately split something like 40% nationalist, 35% religious 25% establishment.
We've been like that since 1992, though. If the GOP was in as much trouble as the Democrats are right now, Ted Cruz's delegates from his own home state would be cheering him instead of booing and heckling him. They all reluctantly got on the Trump Train. Doesn't seem to be happening here.
Remember something else too, most of these people are diehards who don't like Hillary already, and were never going to vote for her.  Most of the supporters are not like that, unlike what you want to believe.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »

The difference is ours is truly a vocal minority, whereas the Republican side is legitimately split something like 40% nationalist, 35% religious 25% establishment.
We've been like that since 1992, though. If the GOP was in as much trouble as the Democrats are right now, Ted Cruz's delegates from his own home state would be cheering him instead of booing and heckling him. They all reluctantly got on the Trump Train. Doesn't seem to be happening here.
Remember something else too, most of these people are diehards who don't like Hillary already, and were never going to vote for her.  Most of the supporters are not like that, unlike what you want to believe.
The average Bernie voter settled for Hillary, and after this DNC email leak and the events of today, you'll see that passion reignited. I know this because I was a Ron Paul supporter four years ago, and I was all #Ready4Romney until the convention brouhaha over the Maine delegation. After that, I was behind Johnson and frankly wanted Obama to win as punishment.

Insurgent campaigns are insurgencies. You can drive ISIS out of Tikrit, but you aren't going drive them out of Iraq the next day.
The people doing all the damn booing are the Ron Paul crowd.  They hijack any movement to do what they want, screwing sh**t up.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 04:47:30 PM »

anyways, to the people complaining about the ~horrible bernie-bros~ (Cry) ― that's what happens when you spend the entire primary season shˇtting on both sanders and his supporters ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ
No, this is what happens when a bunch of white children are gathered in a room and don't get what they want.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »

anyways, to the people complaining about the ~horrible bernie-bros~ (Cry) ― that's what happens when you spend the entire primary season shˇtting on both sanders and his supporters ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ

Yes. Clinton supporters should stop playing saints, or abandon their entitlement mentality (zomgz how they dared oppose The Hillary?). I supported Sanders during primary, now I'm hoping for Clinton victory, but, God, some of your attitudes are making me sick. So yeah, continue to push them away, but don't complain later.
Why not push the people in this crowd away.  They are never going to vote for us.  They are nihilist assholes who want to burn down the system.  Nothing more.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 04:52:47 PM »

Yes. Clinton supporters should stop playing saints, or abandon their entitlement mentality (zomgz how they dared oppose The Hillary?). I supported Sanders during primary, now I'm hoping for Clinton victory, but, God, some of your attitudes are making me sick. So yeah, continue to push them away, but don't complain later.
Why not push the people in this crowd away.  They are never going to vote for us.  They are nihilist assholes who want to burn down the system.  Nothing more.
Nihilist? You're the dude who became a Democrat to piss his parents off, and you're calling Bernie supporters white nihilists?
Lol, where did you get that dumb idea?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 04:53:19 PM »

5-10% of Sanders voters are like that, but the vast majority are ready to play with the team. Please see some distinction. Those are ones the party will need in November and in the future. They are not f**king enemies here.
And we do, read the posts.  Only calling out the booing members.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 04:54:31 PM »

Two wrongs don't make one right.

oh, i'm not saying that. but it's hard to feel sorry for the likes of lief and jerry, or whoever
Guess when Germany is invaded by Russia, I shouldn't feel sorry for them because of you?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 04:55:27 PM »

Nihilist? You're the dude who became a Democrat to piss his parents off, and you're calling Bernie supporters white nihilists?
Lol, where did you get that dumb idea?
Probably where you got the idea that most Sanders delegates went to the 2012 RNC as Paul delegates?
I did not say that.  I said supporters.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 05:04:25 PM »

Never anticipated this much butthurt in this thread.

Hey, guys: Bernie Sanders exists.  Get over it.
Scott, don't start. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 05:21:33 PM »

Can we deport this speaker and seize his property to pay for the wall?
Why not post on Stormfront.  With posts like this, you would be right at home.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »

Can we deport this speaker and seize his property to pay for the wall?
Why not post on Stormfront.  With posts like this, you would be right at home.
Seriously dude, relax. You're so angry these days. Want to talk about it? I'm in the IRC now.
I am relaxed.  You just need to stop acting like a racist.  And if not, go where your posts will be appreciated.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2016, 07:06:05 PM »

A now they have two illegals speaking, get the border patrol.
Get the hell out you little prick.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 07:44:33 PM »

This is even harder to watch than the RNC.  Fear is easier to ignore than these sappy sad stereotypes.

Then dont watch.

Well, he got his jollies off the fear and testosterone from last week and finds the positivity of the DNC irritating. There is nothing surprising here.

I think darkness is preferable to some people at this point. It's really sad.

It's not sad, it's that America is at a crossroads.
No, its just that it is going down the right road, and those who are opposed to progress, ie you, hate it and want to stop it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies