Things Clinton Democrats don't seem to get (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:11:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Things Clinton Democrats don't seem to get (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Things Clinton Democrats don't seem to get  (Read 4569 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 25, 2016, 01:05:08 PM »

We're about to see a crpto-fascist Putin stooge who will divide this country on race and will divide the Western alliance, and probably be horrible as president

That will be because of (some of) the white working class voting for him. And it's a conscious choice; people know what they are doing and know what they are thinking. And you have to accept the implications of that.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 12:22:49 PM »

The only reason the Democrats look like a "minority issues party" is because the Republicans have turned into the party of seething white male outrage.

Yes, it's totally the GOP's fault that the Dems are running into the arms of BLM, SJW insanity, amnesty, increased Islamic immigration, and radical Islamic apologism. Roll Eyes

The first isn't happening. The second isn't happening (as Hillary and not Bernie won), the third 'amnesty', well I thought compassion and amnesty; ensuring that people can breathe the air in the town they live in without fearing someone will find them, categorise them and take them away was one of those stubborn traits I had hanging over from my 25 years as a Catholic (but you probably know more about this than me; must have missed it the multiple choice quiz you get before someone shoves a wafer in your mouth), the fourth there is no statistical evidence for, certainly not to the US as either a raw number or a % of immigration to the USA and the last is entirely contrary to I don't know, every single pronouncement made by the sitting President and the former Secretary of State who wants to be president.

Other than that i cant criticise the Roll Eyes. It's just an emoticon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies