Does the Russian DNC hack help Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:54:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does the Russian DNC hack help Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does the Russian DNC hack help Trump?  (Read 1324 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 02:26:26 PM »

If it is verified that Russia truly leaked or helped in the leaking, it will hurt trump in the months to come, more than Hillary.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 02:31:05 PM »

If it is verified that Russia truly leaked or helped in the leaking, it will hurt trump in the months to come, more than Hillary.

I doubt it. There had to be information to be leaked, before the hack itself. It's the dirt being leaked that is causing the outrage.

It is now, yes.
But if it is verified that Russia did it, then the link between Putin helping trump will hurt
the Trump /IS Dense ticket later.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 02:38:30 PM »

I doubt it. There had to be information to be leaked, before the hack itself. It's the dirt being leaked that is causing the outrage.

It is now, yes.
But if it is verified that Russia did it, then the link between Putin helping trump will hurt
the Trump /IS Dense ticket later.

Since that can never be verified, it will remain a desperate conspiracy theory that will hurt Hillary even more.
The Russians aren’t amateurs, you know.

I think it can be verified, or the intelligence groups can have a very good idea if it was (or wasn't) the Russians. It doesn't need to be 100%. Just enough so that we can make the link, and change the ticket name to Trump/Putin.
8-)

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:23:07 PM »
« Edited: July 25, 2016, 08:26:45 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Every major figure in both parties should be given a "choice" of shooting themselves in the head or being shipped to Antarctica.

In Egypt or Mexico that might be the case, but we pride ourselves on open and free elections.  We have a good many stupid laws, but we have only ourselves to blame.

I shall not take the blame of having a Trump presidency or a Clinton presidency, because I will not vote for either of them.  No matter how you, and people who believe what you believe, like to spin it, a vote for Casper The Friendly Ghost is a vote for Casper The Friendly Ghost.  It is not a vote for Trump and it is not a vote for Clinton, whether Casper wins by one or looses by a hundred million, I will vote for him rather than either of two narcissistic megalomaniacs and if one of those two narcissistic magalomaniacs win you will blame me, and many will, but I will know that it wasn't me who put either of them in office.  Every chance I get I encourage others not to vote for either of them.  It is astonishing that people still implies that this somehow means that I want Trump (or Clinton, if they prefer Trump) to win.  The logic doesn't hold.

When your best campaign speech is "Well, at least she's not the other guy" then you really ought to consider supporting a different candidate.

(Slightly off topic here, but ....)
It's impossible for "a different candidate" to win.
If you don't like either, fine .... if they both have bad qualities, OK .... I understand.
But what it comes down to is that either trump or Hillary are going to be the next president ... period .... no others.
So if you want to make a difference in the election outcome, you vote for one of them. Even if you want to look at it, using the principal of  .... voting for the lesser of two evils. And another thing .... they are both not equally bad/evil .... no one is exactly the same as another person ... not even twins.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 08:56:31 AM »

The question is pointless because no "Russian"  dnc hack ever happened.
If you are sure that the hackers were Russians then you must admit that Clinton emails were also hacked since FBI director stated she used her private email during the visits to "adversary" countries. Consequently Clinton must be indicted and jailed.

Maybe you should concentrate on "indicting and jailing" those individuals high-up in you government (including Putin) who are responsible for all the doping, and cover-up of doping, of your Russian athletes. Seems like many of your athletes are now banned from the Rio 2016 games.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies