Grade Night One of the DNC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Grade Night One of the DNC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

C

C-

D+

D

D-

F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Grade Night One of the DNC  (Read 2121 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 10:45:03 PM »

B+

Booker, Michelle Obama, and Sanders knocked it out of the park.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »

B
The speakers were pretty good for the most part.  Loved the Paul Simon surprise performance.  Booker and Michelle killed it in prime time and Bernie made it very clear to his stupid supporters that they need to support Hillary.

Unfortunately, the repulsive, absolutely vile behavior of his delegates controlled the narrative all day, ruined speeches, and pissed everybody off.  They should all be locked in a cage until the convention is over, or better yet, never let them out.

The DNC and the Clinton campaign are doing a far better job so far than the RNC.  They just need to take care of the Bernie problem.  I give him credit for apparently scrambling behind the scenes to put a stop to it, but he really should have seen this coming months ago and at the very least not inflamed people by egging them on to do exactly this for weeks.

They need to do some work with the mics to cut out some of the background noise and move California from wherever they are.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 11:40:13 PM »

I voted A to tip the scales, but it was probably more like a B-. I'm pleased, though, that most of CNN's spin has been about the messaging and not the heckling.
It totally baffles me that anyone would watch these events on any network other than CSPAN.

#analysis
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies