Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:28:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: --
I have always like Hillary, I just liked Bernie more. I'll happily vote for her in November

I have some reservations about Hillary, but unless she really messes up, I'll still vote for her

I don't really like Hillary, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the White House

I might vote for Hillary, but there's a good chance I'll vote for someone else/stay home

I will almost certainly not vote for Hillary. It would take a minor miracle to get me to vote for her.

I will never vote for Hillary. #LockHerUp #HillaryForPrison

Not a Bernie supporter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel?  (Read 1592 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: July 26, 2016, 12:12:02 AM »

Option 2, as "right wing" as I am.  I actually think Hillary is very well-intentioned.  My biggest gripes with her are certain policy disagreements rather than her character, but if she is elected, I think she'll easily be one of the most progressive presidents in the modern era rather than a reflection of her husband.  Despite my multiple frustrations and occasional episodes of paranoia, she's an independent thinker and she deserves a chance.  And if she ends up as accomplished as Obama is at the end of her term/s, I'll be glad to say I was with her.

(And yes, her stated commitment to keeping jobs here and fixing income inequality is why I'm confident in saying this. Tongue)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 12:18:11 AM »

Option 2, as "right wing" as I am. 

As much as I would want Clinton to win (and I, really, really want that - the alternative is simply too scary to even think about it), I would have much prefered you to go full GOP. You really belong there.

Thanks for dictating my politics to me, Mexico.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 12:21:55 AM »

As much as I would want Clinton to win (and I, really, really want that - the alternative is simply too scary to even think about it), I would have much prefered you to go full GOP. You really belong there.
...Mexico.

Well, this fits, ain't it?

Smiley

Uh, last I checked, you can't even be a member of the US Democratic Party unless you live in the US.  Ergo, this isn't your party, and you have no right to dictate who belongs in what party.  Stop embarrassing yourself.  I would expect better from an esteemed professor like yourself.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 12:27:25 AM »

...Mexico.

Well, this fits, ain't it?

Smiley

Uh, last I checked, you can't even be a member of the US Democratic Party unless you live in the US.  Ergo, this isn't your party, and you have no right to dictate who belongs in what party.  Stop embarrassing yourself.  I would expect better from an esteemed professor like yourself.

It isn't Smiley Actually, I am a PAN supporter (though not a member), only adopting a red avatar for this campaign season. My natural color is white-and-blue, or blanquiazul, as we say here Smiley

But I do hope that all the horrible types in the US gather in one party. Makes it more fun to hate Smiley

So you hate me?  Aw, I love ya, buddy! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ignored!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 03:30:53 PM »

No offense, but I don't get the Bernie supporters who are thinking of voting for Johnson. I guess I can understand Stein from an ideological standpoint, but not Johnson.

Because Johnson and Weld are a respectable, fairly established ticket, whereas Stein frankly is economically illiterate and has no experience in politics other than as an activist.  Obviously if you're a third party-voting Bernie supporter, you're likely to have more in common with Stein than with Johnson, but Johnson is objectively more qualified for the position of President, even though it's quite an ideological jump from "healthcare is a right" to "cut the federal budget in half and hike the retirement age."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies