Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:17:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: --
I have always like Hillary, I just liked Bernie more. I'll happily vote for her in November

I have some reservations about Hillary, but unless she really messes up, I'll still vote for her

I don't really like Hillary, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the White House

I might vote for Hillary, but there's a good chance I'll vote for someone else/stay home

I will almost certainly not vote for Hillary. It would take a minor miracle to get me to vote for her.

I will never vote for Hillary. #LockHerUp #HillaryForPrison

Not a Bernie supporter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Bernie supporters, which comes closest to how you feel?  (Read 1574 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 26, 2016, 08:10:15 AM »

Not a Bernie supporter, but the Bernbots with their pretentious memes and horrid online presence made rooting for Hillary all but a necessity to bring calm to those sections of the mainstream Internet I visit.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 11:28:45 AM »

Not a Bernie supporter, but the Bernbots with their pretentious memes and horrid online presence made rooting for Hillary all but a necessity to bring calm to those sections of the mainstream Internet I visit.

*meets with campaign consultants*

*convenes focus groups*

*analyzes results*

*meets with consultants again*

*confers with advisors to discuss national meme-herding strategy*

"Delete your account."

I agree, it is sad that modern campaigning forces her to hide behind memes and "yeah millennials!" when what this campaign is really about are the timeless values of "shut up", "fall in line", and "your revolution will never succeed".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies