StatesRights' Residual Popularity in Dixie
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:28:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  StatesRights' Residual Popularity in Dixie
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: StatesRights' Residual Popularity in Dixie  (Read 3937 times)
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2005, 11:38:23 AM »

<sarcasm>

Yeah Clay, you could never become Governor with people knowing that you're bi.

</sarcasm>

I haven't voted here since....I don't know when. Plus, I just returned to the southeast.

But if I could have, I would've voted against States, no matter who the other candidate was. But now that he's governor, I suppose I'll have to just support him and keep my mouth shut....or fear a lynching for flaunting my sexuality around too much.

Discrimination returns to the south......
I'll give you a piece of friendly advice: If you want to be elected in the southeast, you might want to stop talking about your sexual preference and remove it from your signature.

Silly Don!  That was the FEC's doing!  Now that the FEC has been banished (and rightfully so) from the Southeast, Southeasterners are free to be discriminatory against people of alternate sexualities (though I think the correct term in the Southeast is 'fags') again!  Hooray!  The natural state of the Southeast has been restored!

Wink
It's a beautiful place
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2005, 06:00:31 PM »

<sarcasm>

Yeah Clay, you could never become Governor with people knowing that you're bi.

</sarcasm>

I haven't voted here since....I don't know when. Plus, I just returned to the southeast.

But if I could have, I would've voted against States, no matter who the other candidate was. But now that he's governor, I suppose I'll have to just support him and keep my mouth shut....or fear a lynching for flaunting my sexuality around too much.

Discrimination returns to the south......
I'll give you a piece of friendly advice: If you want to be elected in the southeast, you might want to stop talking about your sexual preference and remove it from your signature.

Silly Don!  That was the FEC's doing!  Now that the FEC has been banished (and rightfully so) from the Southeast, Southeasterners are free to be discriminatory against people of alternate sexualities (though I think the correct term in the Southeast is 'fags') again!  Hooray!  The natural state of the Southeast has been restored!

Wink
It's a beautiful place

Hmmm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies