Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:33:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 20416 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: July 27, 2016, 09:57:15 PM »

Man, even if Hillary wins and does a great job as president, I'm gonna miss this guy.
dirks

« Reply #376 on: July 27, 2016, 09:57:19 PM »

Bottom line, is that Kaine (nor will Obama) hit on the kitchen table issues that middle Americans care about.

* How will we secure our borders?

* How will we keep Islam out and keep whatever is in our country from proliferating?

* How will we destroy ISIS around the world?

* How can we restore law and order and keep the BLM terrorists from rampaging and murdering cops?

4 huge issues. 4 issues that the Dems have absolutely no passion for. 4 issues where they regularly side with the enemy.

I did not know middle Americans (whatever that is) cared so much about things that happen in distant parts of the world. Quite a discovery, really.

Have you ever met a "middle American"?

I meant breadbasket, middle class/working class. You get my drift

They don't want the terror over their imported over here
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #377 on: July 27, 2016, 09:57:58 PM »

Bottom line, is that Kaine (nor will Obama) hit on the kitchen table issues that middle Americans care about.

* How will we keep Islam out and keep whatever is in our country from proliferating?

* How can we restore law and order and keep the BLM terrorists from rampaging and murdering cops?

4 huge issues. 4 issues that the Dems have absolutely no passion for. 4 issues where they regularly side with the enemy.

Not every American is just like you, Dirks.

No they are not. But the majority are (I mean...they don't want to get blown up or have their head cut off or be run over by an enormous truck do they?)

They have about the same chance of that happening to them as they have of being killed by their three-year-old playing with a home gun. But you seem to be strangely unexcited about that.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #378 on: July 27, 2016, 09:58:17 PM »

No they are not. But the majority are (I mean...they don't want to get blown up or have their head cut off or be run over by an enormous truck do they?)

No, but to think that's all they care about is idiotic. And none of the things you have mentioned have occurred in the US.
anthonyjg
anty1691

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -7.48

« Reply #379 on: July 27, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »

Man, even if Hillary wins and does a great job as president, I'm gonna miss this guy.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #380 on: July 27, 2016, 09:58:54 PM »

I did not know middle Americans (whatever that is) cared so much about things that happen in distant parts of the world. Quite a discovery, really.

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #381 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:27 PM »

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #382 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »

That provides a novel definition for the word "breadbasket". I guess, that is what you carry in yours - a bomb. I usually have bread in mine.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #383 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:39 PM »

Yes, the economy is decent, but we need more and more growth. Like a locomotive.
dirks

« Reply #384 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:42 PM »

No, but to think that's all they care about is idiotic. And none of the things you have mentioned have occurred in the US.

You deny that cops have been murdered and that we've had islamic terrorist attacks?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #385 on: July 27, 2016, 10:01:15 PM »

You deny that cops have been murdered and that we've had islamic terrorist attacks?

Oh we do. And cops also have murdered, and we have had Christian terrorist attacks. And?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #386 on: July 27, 2016, 10:02:56 PM »

He has a mixed record as president. America is however divided though.

that's because the GOP decided to turn the most decent and honest President in recent history into a evil black antichrist who is going to take your guns, kill your babies and policemen, ect. ect. That's it.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #387 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:10 PM »

Blaming the murder of cops on BLM is incorrect. BLM does not support that. Do you have any evidence that backs up your claim that the group itself is filled with terrorists who go around murdering and rampaging against cops? And I was referring to the fact that there have been no beheadings, bombs, or crazy truck drivers here in the few years.
dirks

« Reply #388 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:29 PM »

lol, Obama fans the flames of the greatest racial division since the 1960's...and he blames it on the RNC
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #389 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »

Stupid idiot protester
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:19 PM »

that's because the GOP decided to turn the most decent and honest President in recent history into a evil black antichrist who is going to take your guns, kill your babies and policemen, ect. ect. That's it.

Some of BLM and Obama's rhetoric is kind of divisive. BLM are not saints.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #391 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:25 PM »

lol, Obama fans the flames of the greatest racial division since the 1960's...and he blames it on the RNC

Yes, blaming racial divisions on the racist party actually makes a lot of sense.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #392 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #393 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:34 PM »

How? Tell me HOW he did?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #394 on: July 27, 2016, 10:06:10 PM »

How? Tell me HOW he did?

By winning the presidency.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #395 on: July 27, 2016, 10:06:29 PM »

How? Tell me HOW he did?

By being black.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #396 on: July 27, 2016, 10:06:36 PM »

At least that protester didn't shout for long.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #397 on: July 27, 2016, 10:06:49 PM »

How? Tell me HOW he did?

He said Black Lives Matter. That means he hates white people, didn't you know?
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #398 on: July 27, 2016, 10:06:51 PM »

*The Dow jones rises 11,000 points, a 250% increase*

Republican pundits: "mixed record"

Not included: median incomes, labor force participation, part time vs full time employment, etc.

Simply looking at the stock market is the worst way to measure the aggregate economy.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #399 on: July 27, 2016, 10:07:06 PM »

There just gonna pull them out now? Good.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies