Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:06:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 21214 times)
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« on: July 27, 2016, 07:09:01 PM »

Should be about destroying the isis and other terrorist groups that attack us.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:15:14 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 07:17:38 PM by matthew27 »

I'm going to get sh**t on very hard for this, but there aren't enough white people speaking here. The ethnic makeup of the lineup is a subtle indicator of brand. This says "gun control is a black issue." What they should have had, is rural white NRA men with scruff beards who go up there and say "I'm a fourth-generation AK-47 owner, but I still support background checks." I blame DWS for putting together this not-as-good-as-it-could-be convention.

You're 100% right...Democrats still need around 39% of the white electorate in this country to win so keeping it is a must.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:35:32 PM »

He's talking about safety! Where's bronz???

I'm here. Talk about military strength.

We spend 580 billion per year on our military and have been at war constantly for 15 years. The message should be how do we win?
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:17 PM »

Obama's making race relations worse by acknowledging that police officers and BLM both have good causes!!!

I'll admit that there's probably dirty cops in teh force but to say that the cops aren't generally good isn't tuned to reality. I could say the same about Furgason and Balitmore riots started by members of BLM but that doesnt mean that the movement doesn't do any good.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 10:41:18 PM »

What about our white Christian friends?

Spanish Inquisition, Holocaust, Crusades, Oklahoma City

Holocaust wasn't done in the name of Christianity. I'm not sure what role Christianity had in OKC either.

It was perpetrated by Christians. According to your statistics, that's enough. I'll also mention the destruction of Native American civilizations and the KKK.

I mean, it was pretty much a Holocaust on this continent when Christians made it here. There is no religion adherents of which murdered more people, usually in the name of religion, than Christianity. The most bloodthirsty lot out htere - it is not even close.

That holocaust was mostly caused by just stepping on the north American continent and bringing disease that the natives couldn't fight off. The europeans could of been monks from Tibet and millions of natives would of died.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 10:43:00 PM »

Yes, we need American values. Work hard, understand life.

We also need investment in our country like repairing our infrastructure, reforming education and more investment into science. Wink
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 10:44:08 PM »

All of the speeches against Trump should not come at the expense of attacks against the rest of the GOP as well. The Congressional GOP need their stuffing knocked out of them as well.

We can't have a one party gov't. The GOP may keep the House.

Only if the moderates win! Otherwise, I'd want a complete sweep from the democrats.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 10:47:21 PM »

This is amazing!! Thank you Obama!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! Please don't go. . . Cry

I wish he would remain president for another 4 years. Wink Of course, I do disagree with him from time to time but I believe he did a good job on the economy.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »

Better then the hands off party that doesn't care what a corporation does to the people or their own workers. Better then a party that would rather see us be more like Vietnam on workers rights.
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »

Hillary hacks need to get some thicker skin, maybe after she loses

Lol,

Shes going to WIN big as the republicans keep pushing anti-government crap and the same old deregulations that started the depression and the great recession. Your party will never win another presidential election again until you stop.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies