Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:18:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 20478 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »

For reference, here's the delegate vote map:

lolnh Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 09:10:56 AM »

Really all I see is Frank and Claire Underwood when I see the Clintons now.

The Underwoods are [at least according to the nonsensical rules that govern HoC's universe] highly skilled politicians. The Clintons are not.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »

The Underwoods are [at least according to the nonsensical rules that govern HoC's universe] highly skilled politicians. The Clintons are not.
I could see the argument for Hillary not being a skilled politician, but Bill is undeniably incredibly politically gifted.

He was pretty good in his prime, but he's mostly lost touch lately. Hillary was always mediocre and she's proving it every day.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:32:21 AM »

I could see the argument for Hillary not being a skilled politician, but Bill is undeniably incredibly politically gifted.

He was pretty good in his prime, but he's mostly lost touch lately. Hillary was always mediocre and she's proving it every day.
You're so bitter lol

Yes, I'm bitter. You know why I'm bitter? Because a narcisistic pathological liar backed by a hostile, regressive, imperialistic autocracy is currently leading in the polls to become the leader of the country I live in. This should not happen, and it would not be happening if the Democrats had actually ran a good candidate.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 10:47:53 AM »

OK, sure, she's still leading by a point or two. I like my probability of a narcisistic pathological liar backed by a hostile, regressive, imperialistic autocracy becoming the leader of the country I live in to be lower than "slightly less likely than not".
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 10:58:10 AM »

You're so bitter lol

Yes, I'm bitter. You know why I'm bitter? Because a narcisistic pathological liar backed by a hostile, regressive, imperialistic autocracy is currently leading in the polls to become the leader of the country I live in. This should not happen, and it would not be happening if the Democrats had actually ran a good candidate.

Well, Cuomo did not run, so Hillary Clinton was the best candidate in the Democratic primary.

I have no idea what alternate universe you live in.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »

The DNC this year was the paragon of identity politics and virtue signaling.  But that tends to work in this era, so...

What was the RNC then?

The paragon of hate politics and vice signalling.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies