Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:35:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 21206 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: July 28, 2016, 09:44:09 PM »

I'll admit my bias, but there just seems to be far more genuine emotion for Clinton in this room than for Trump in last week's.
That's because there are a ton of red avatars on here and a few sane blue ones. Half the blue ones are fake Republicans. Atlas is great for its red avatar shrill.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 10:06:50 PM »

Wow, did anyone hear all that booing when she accepted the nomination? This convention is a disaster.

Haha, no

I think you would have to be either lying or deaf to say that. Rewind and watch it again. She paused for a good half-full minute as people were booing. It's not even like you had listen closely to hear all the booing.

You could literally hear nothing unless you were listening very closely. I think you're projecting.

I heard it as clear as day.

You were going to give the speech an F regardless.
I'd give this speech an F- if I had a choice for that. But I openly admit that I despise both Crooked Clintons for the fake lying opportunists that they are. Way more than Obama and Carter (who are two misguided ideological liberals.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 10:23:31 PM »

This speech is one that will be playing on C-Span for generations to come...not just because of the historic moment of who's giving it, but for the content and spirit of its message. One day we'll be asked where we were when we listened to this speech.
And I'll say on the toilet doing something that describes the tone and content of this yawner of a speech.

I do love how the Berniebots continue to boo, forcing Hillary! chants.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies