Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:46:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7195 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2016, 06:52:57 AM »

Meh, I'm already starting to lose interest in this business.  Hacking is just too boring a way to influence elections.  We never actually see the perpetrators.  The Russians need to come up with their own versions of Charlie Trie and Johnny Chung in order to keep me engaged in this.

Just wait for October. The Clintons will be ruined to spend the rest of their lives in jail. 
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2016, 07:50:45 AM »

#TrumpForPrison
dspNY
United States

« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2016, 08:01:34 AM »

So Trump called the line sarcastic this morning. That's probably because he was hemorrhaging Republican votes over it who were furious at the very suggestion of Russia attacking the US
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2016, 10:07:35 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 10:09:53 AM by ag »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

FBI director was too shy to name the "sophisticated adversaries" though he obviously meant Russia.
So Trump's idea is to ask us return Clinton's emails that were hacked during her numerous visits to Russia. Then the emails may be submitted to FBI for futher investigation.

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
Oh, I fully understand what Trump meant. But then again, I can understand plain language and take it for what it is worth. Trump never suggested hacking Hillary's e-mail server. That simply can not be done right now.

It's non-functional and most likely in the custody of the FBI.

But if the Russians do have information, they should turn it over to the FBI -- as required under the treaty signed by Bill Clinton. Because it's the right thing to do. That was Trump's point.

We, Russians,  have lots of information. We hacked Clinton Foundation server, and we have at our disposal those Clinton emails to which Trump referred. We will share this information with American public (rather than FBI)  in due time, most likely  in October.

Товарищ младший лейтенант, I am sure you have a lot of crap, all the crap, and nothing but the crap. This is, consistently what your ilk come up with. Crap is your line of business, and the content of your brain and soul. But spare us all this crap eruption here.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2016, 10:30:02 AM »

I just re-listened to his comments and it seems like he was being sarcastic.

The average American gets that.

The average Hillbot wishes that they didn't.

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2016, 10:53:18 AM »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

FBI director was too shy to name the "sophisticated adversaries" though he obviously meant Russia.
So Trump's idea is to ask us return Clinton's emails that were hacked during her numerous visits to Russia. Then the emails may be submitted to FBI for futher investigation.

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
Oh, I fully understand what Trump meant. But then again, I can understand plain language and take it for what it is worth. Trump never suggested hacking Hillary's e-mail server. That simply can not be done right now.

But if the Russians do have information, they should turn it over to the FBI -- as required under the treaty signed by Bill Clinton. Because it's the right thing to do. That was Trump's point.

We, Russians,  have lots of information. We hacked Clinton Foundation server, and we have at our disposal those Clinton emails to which Trump referred. We will share this information with American public (rather than FBI)  in due time, most likely  in October.

Товарищ младший лейтенант, I am sure you have a lot of crap, all the crap, and nothing but the crap. This is, consistently what your ilk come up with. Crap is your line of business, and the content of your brain and soul. But spare us all this crap eruption here.

Some pieces of the "crap"  made Wasserman resign. And this  is only the beginning.  Soon the USA will be shaken by our revelations. 
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2016, 12:43:06 PM »

So Trump called the line sarcastic this morning. That's probably because he was hemorrhaging Republican votes over it who were furious at the very suggestion of Russia attacking the US

Really weird that they'd be desperately spinning away this FIENDISH TRAP as a joke imo
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2016, 12:47:08 PM »

He repeated it multiple times yesterday and then tweeted about it.

I think he knows now he stepped in it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »

Some pieces of the "crap"  made Wasserman resign. And this  is only the beginning.  Soon the USA will be shaken by our revelations.  

Considering how clueless you are about what moves and what shakes, I have serious doubts Smiley
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:54 PM »

He didn't step in a thing. You can not hack a server that is no longer in operation. Period. If Russia does have the information, they should report it to the FBI.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2016, 08:29:37 PM »

He didn't step in a thing. You can not hack a server that is no longer in operation. Period.

I don't see any reason to believe that Trump knows that.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies