Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:22:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7227 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: July 27, 2016, 10:47:24 AM »

Whatever convention bounce he got is gone and it wasn't even that big to begin with. Trump is his own worst enemy.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 11:16:52 AM »

This is dangerous for anyone who wants to be President to say. I love how the Trump stans want to make this out to be some sort of joke on Trump's part when it clearly is not. He's so desperate to win that he'd probably go to ISIS for help at this point.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 12:22:06 PM »

Another thing I think people are missing is that Trump isn't saying he wants the Russians to hack and steal Hillary's emails. The emails he's referring to are gone. Trump's saying that the Russian might already have her emails from a previous attack before they were deleted and that he hopes to see them released if that is the case.

You are spinning his words into something that he didn't even say. Just stop trying to even defend this, because it is not something that can or should be defended.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 12:30:39 PM »

Another thing I think people are missing is that Trump isn't saying he wants the Russians to hack and steal Hillary's emails. The emails he's referring to are gone. Trump's saying that the Russian might already have her emails from a previous attack before they were deleted and that he hopes to see them released if that is the case.

You are spinning his words into something that he didn't even say. Just stop trying to even defend this, because it is not something that can or should be defended.

How could Trump be encouraging a hack for something that he knows doesn't exist anymore? It doesn't make sense.

He stated that he wants Russia to find the emails. Enough said.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »

How could Trump be encouraging a hack for something that he knows doesn't exist anymore? It doesn't make sense.

He stated that he wants Russia to find the emails. Enough said.

Which would only be possible if they had previously hacked her server years ago. It's a retrospective hypothetical not a call for attacks on the US.

What he said is not ok no matter how you frame it.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 01:00:07 PM »

Whatever convention bounce he got is gone and it wasn't even that big to begin with. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Wrong. LA Times - Trump +7, CNN Trump + 3

It was a funny press conference that will not have any negative effect on Trump. He was just being sarcastic. Do Dems have ANY sense of humor?

Those polls were taken before the press conference. This wasn't a joke, not even remotely. But of course everything he does is a joke. When he made fun of a disable reporter, it was a joke. When called Mexicans rapists and murderers, it was a joke. He's a sick man, yet you people cannot see it because you are so blinded.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 05:38:45 PM »

Since hacking is apparently a-okay, someone should hack Trump's tax records and release them. The public has a right to know, so hack away!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies