Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:03:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7247 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: July 27, 2016, 05:26:39 PM »
« edited: July 27, 2016, 05:28:27 PM by Seriously? »

Trump now receives intelligence briefings and he's calling for foreign nations to commit cyber warfare against his opponent. How is this happening?!?
How can you commit "cyber warfare" if the data doesn't exist and Hillary! deleted the e-mails in question?

I don't blame Trump for hoping the Russians find the e-mails deleted by Hillary! in an act of treason/affront to the Sunshine laws.

If the FBI can't find them, I hope someone can. Preferably someone like Wikileaks.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »

One of the best posts on why this does not help trump :
(Red color print is my emphasis.)

What your missing is that Trump doesn't need to be labeled as a Kremlin agent. Russia is unpopular as is Putin. Trump is clearly showing that he holds pro-Russian views. Trump may have tapped into alot of hidden sentiments in America, but I guarantee you pro-Russian will not be one of them.
No, Trump wants the 30,000 e-mails that were illegally deleted by Hillary Clinton to be found.

And he's an evil genius. He got the Clinton camp to concede that her e-mails posed a national security risk

Further, Russia can't hack anything right now. The basement Hillary! server is no longer in operation, so contrary to liberal heads spinning, Trump can't ask Russia to hack anything. If Russia does have the e-mails, however, they should release them to the FBI.

Finally, Trump has shifted the narrative from your DNC convention to a spat about e-mails, which Clinton is most vulnerable on.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 05:39:47 PM »

Since hacking is apparently a-okay, someone should hack Trump's tax records and release them. The public has a right to know, so hack away!!!
All you need is one IRS employee to do that.. Too bad your friend Lois no longer works there.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 05:50:11 PM »

One of the best posts on why this does not help trump :
(Red color print is my emphasis.)

What your missing is that Trump doesn't need to be labeled as a Kremlin agent. Russia is unpopular as is Putin. Trump is clearly showing that he holds pro-Russian views. Trump may have tapped into alot of hidden sentiments in America, but I guarantee you pro-Russian will not be one of them.

No, Trump wants the 30,000 e-mails that were illegally deleted by Hillary Clinton to be found.
And he's an evil genius. He got the Clinton camp to concede that her e-mails posed a national security risk
Further, Russia can't hack anything right now. The basement Hillary! server is no longer in operation, so contrary to liberal heads spinning, Trump can't ask Russia to hack anything. If Russia does have the e-mails, however, they should release them to the FBI.
Finally, Trump has shifted the narrative from your DNC convention to a spat about e-mails, which Clinton is most vulnerable on.

Wrong.
Read the headlines on all the major media outlets.
The talk is that trump's words are "treacherous" and that trump's continued views and foreign policy suggestions, lean more and more "pro-Russian."

Because the DNC media is as dumb as a rock. You cant hack an offline server that's in FBI custody.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 06:26:19 PM »

Russia does have a duty to turn over documents to aid in a criminal investigation inside the US.

A treaty agreed to by no other than Bill Clinton!

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/22/document-text
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 06:32:20 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
1) Panetta is a partisan hack.
2) You can't hack a server that's offline and in FBI custody.
3) You can't hack e-mails that don't exist.
4) Russia is bound by treaty to help us in criminal investigations.
5) Trump is very much in Democrats' heads.

Any other questions?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 06:44:50 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
1) Panetta is a partisan hack.
2) You can't hack a server that's offline and in FBI custody.
3) You can't hack e-mails that don't exist.
4) Russia is bound by treaty to help us in criminal investigations.
5) Trump is very much in Democrats' heads.

Any other questions?

1.) trump is a bigot and a racist clown, who conducts himself like a spoiled child.
Any other questions ?
As a Democrat right now in Day 3 of your convention, would you rather be talking about how wonderful Hillary! is? Or about her e-mail scandal and how terrible Trump is?

Simple answer is the former and not the latter.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 03:07:13 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 03:09:10 AM by Seriously? »

Noone here understands the real meaning of Trump's words. He asked Russians to find Clinton emails. He never urged us to hack, he just asked to give back what already had been hacked. He referred to those emails that hadn't been found during FBI investigation. Comey said:

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

FBI director was too shy to name the "sophisticated adversaries" though he obviously meant Russia.
So Trump's idea is to ask us return Clinton's emails that were hacked during her numerous visits to Russia. Then the emails may be submitted to FBI for futher investigation.

Interestingly,  I have never heard about Russian  government servers hacked by Americans. Where are you so touted technological advantages?  Your country under Obama is trailing Russia and seems to have become a second rate state as far as information security is concerned.
Oh, I fully understand what Trump meant. But then again, I can understand plain language and take it for what it is worth. Trump never suggested hacking Hillary's e-mail server. That simply can not be done right now.

It's non-functional and most likely in the custody of the FBI.

But if the Russians do have information, they should turn it over to the FBI -- as required under the treaty signed by Bill Clinton. Because it's the right thing to do. That was Trump's point.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:54 PM »

I just re-listened to his comments and it seems like he was being sarcastic.

The average American gets that.

The average Hillbot wishes that they didn't.

He repeated it multiple times yesterday and then tweeted about it.

I think he knows now he stepped in it.
He didn't step in a thing. You can not hack a server that is no longer in operation. Period. If Russia does have the information, they should report it to the FBI.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies