Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:25:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7266 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 27, 2016, 04:11:31 PM »

Whatever convention bounce he got is gone and it wasn't even that big to begin with. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Wrong. LA Times - Trump +7, CNN Trump + 3
It was a funny press conference that will not have any negative effect on Trump. He was just being sarcastic. Do Dems have ANY sense of humor?

Those polls were taken before the press conference. This wasn't a joke, not even remotely. But of course everything he does is a joke. When he made fun of a disable reporter, it was a joke. When called Mexicans rapists and murderers, it was a joke. He's a sick man, yet you people cannot see it because you are so blinded.

Literally this. The presidency is not a comedy position, especially when related to sensitive policy proposals receiving national coverage. If you don't understand or respect that, you don't care about our nation one bit.

In the 80's Reagan and Gorbachev often could have a laugh with eachother. I really believe that those personal qualities of both helped bring peace to the world. There is really nothing wrong with humor. I'm sorry the crook hasn't got ANY.

That was different.
Reagan and Gorby were friends and would laugh, when they were together for serious discussion on global or nuclear matters.
Nothing wrong with that, but you can not compare that to today's event .... that is stupid.
trump is acting like a spoiled child who needs attention, and his conduct today is once again unprofessional. There is "nothing wrong" with candidates having the demeanor to conduct themselves in a presidential manner. I'm sorry that this bigot hasn't got ANY.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:31:00 PM »

I think Trump critics are playing this one wrong.

With the outrage, undecided voters aren't hearing that Trump is relying on a hostile power. They're hearing that Trump critics are afraid that there is stuff out there that is so bad and disgusting that it could cost Hillary Clinton the election.

No, I think you are wrong. It's the opposite.
They are hearing that trump would allow Russia an easy path to do whatever they want.
That trump would do nothing to help our allies, or nations neighboring Russia, that no longer want anything to do with "Mother Putin."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 05:32:58 PM »

One of the best posts on why this does not help trump :
(Red color print is my emphasis.)

What your missing is that Trump doesn't need to be labeled as a Kremlin agent. Russia is unpopular as is Putin. Trump is clearly showing that he holds pro-Russian views. Trump may have tapped into alot of hidden sentiments in America, but I guarantee you pro-Russian will not be one of them.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 05:46:54 PM »

One of the best posts on why this does not help trump :
(Red color print is my emphasis.)

What your missing is that Trump doesn't need to be labeled as a Kremlin agent. Russia is unpopular as is Putin. Trump is clearly showing that he holds pro-Russian views. Trump may have tapped into alot of hidden sentiments in America, but I guarantee you pro-Russian will not be one of them.

No, Trump wants the 30,000 e-mails that were illegally deleted by Hillary Clinton to be found.
And he's an evil genius. He got the Clinton camp to concede that her e-mails posed a national security risk
Further, Russia can't hack anything right now. The basement Hillary! server is no longer in operation, so contrary to liberal heads spinning, Trump can't ask Russia to hack anything. If Russia does have the e-mails, however, they should release them to the FBI.
Finally, Trump has shifted the narrative from your DNC convention to a spat about e-mails, which Clinton is most vulnerable on.

Wrong.
Read the headlines on all the major media outlets.
The talk is that trump's words are "treacherous" and that trump's continued views and foreign policy suggestions, lean more and more "pro-Russian."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 06:35:07 PM »

As usual, Atlas doesn't get it.  Trump has Hillary Clinton talking about her e-mails again.  Every day Clinton is talking about her e-mails instead of something else is a day Donald Trump is winning.  The Russia angle is just a tar baby - the more Democrats and the press get into a hissy fit about it, the more it reinforces Americans that Hillary lied about her e-mails.  Releasing them are now a danger to national security, don't you know?  But she never sent or received classified information through her e-mails, right.  So how can that be?

Is that why we have former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta saying :

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics and I just think that's beyond the pale," he said. "I have a lot of concerns of his qualities of leadership or lack thereof. That kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."
1) Panetta is a partisan hack.
2) You can't hack a server that's offline and in FBI custody.
3) You can't hack e-mails that don't exist.
4) Russia is bound by treaty to help us in criminal investigations.
5) Trump is very much in Democrats' heads.

Any other questions?

1.) trump is a bigot and a racist clown, who conducts himself like a spoiled child.
Any other questions ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 06:56:52 PM »

1) Panetta is a partisan hack.
2) You can't hack a server that's offline and in FBI custody.
3) You can't hack e-mails that don't exist.
4) Russia is bound by treaty to help us in criminal investigations.
5) Trump is very much in Democrats' heads.

Any other questions?

1.) trump is a bigot and a racist clown, who conducts himself like a spoiled child.
Any other questions ?

As a Democrat right now in Day 3 of your convention, would you rather be talking about how wonderful Hillary! is? Or about her e-mail scandal and how terrible Trump is?
Simple answer is the former and not the latter.

1.) We (the forum) are also talking about Day 3 at the DNC.
2.) Obama, Biden and other speakers will be talking about how "wonderful Hillary is" ... that's later tonight.
3.) No one is talking about "email scandals" except you. But we are talking about "Treacherous Pro-Russian Trump."
4.) Every day trump is terrible ..... so hearing about this should not be shockingly (daily) news to anyone.
Any further questions ? (As Seriously loves to say.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies