Opinion of Obama's speech? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:49:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Opinion of Obama's speech? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
FS

HS

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 103

Author Topic: Opinion of Obama's speech?  (Read 1267 times)
Storebought
YaBB God
« on: July 27, 2016, 11:08:59 PM »

Obama's speech is already being spun by the GOP as more empty words of hate from the White House "racist".
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 11:54:54 PM »

I'm telling you this right now in earnestness -- don't be at all shocked if Obama's speech polls as "deeply negative and divisive" amongst this electorate.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 03:11:35 PM »

I'm telling you this right now in earnestness -- don't be at all shocked if Obama's speech polls as "deeply negative and divisive" amongst this electorate.
Hahahahahaha.

No one on AF thought that Trump's 75 minute paean of anti-Americanism would result in a current post-convention bounce, given that the rest of the RNC was so dire.

Polls of Obama's speech haven't been published, none that I've seen, anyway, but I just refuse to be surprised if it weren't received/spun unfavorably.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 03:33:08 PM »

Hahahahahaha.

No one on AF thought that Trump's 75 minute paean of anti-Americanism would result in a current post-convention bounce, given that the rest of the RNC was so dire.

Polls of Obama's speech haven't been published, none that I've seen, anyway, but I just refuse to be surprised if it weren't received/spun unfavorably.

Seriously? I correctly predicted Trump's bounce and am also predicting, subject to a decent Hillary performance tonight, that she will bounce by at least 5-7%.

Sorry to have overlooked it. I've had a lengthy hiatus from AF.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies