Clinton and Trum, Russian polls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:21:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton and Trum, Russian polls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Clinton and Trum, Russian polls  (Read 1053 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 02:41:38 PM »

Amazing ignorance. Both Clinton and Trump probably have close to a 100% name recognition in Denmark.

Danes are expected to know their bosses by name.
Fortunately the American Presidents and candidates are not bosses for us,  Russians. 
Danes  are also supposed to know well names of all Islamic leaders,  since Muslims constitute  25 % of population in Denmark. 
Your English is pretty good, especially for someone who rejects the US as the world's 'boss'.

How many people in the world bother to learn Russian as a second language, I wonder?

I was surprised to find out that many atlasers are more  or less proficient in Russian. Many times they responded my comments in Russian.  Americans seem to diligently study it.

Да неужели? У меня не было учиться для того, чтобы выучить русский язык вообще.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 03:44:57 PM »

Amazing ignorance. Both Clinton and Trump probably have close to a 100% name recognition in Denmark.

Fortunately the American Presidents and candidates are not bosses for us,  Russians. 
Danes  are also supposed to know well names of all Islamic leaders,  since Muslims constitute  25 % of population in Denmark. 
Your English is pretty good, especially for someone who rejects the US as the world's 'boss'.

How many people in the world bother to learn Russian as a second language, I wonder?

I was surprised to find out that many atlasers are more  or less proficient in Russian. Many times they responded my comments in Russian.  Americans seem to diligently study it.

The second sentence is unintelligible.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2016, 04:32:32 PM »

Учеба Русского языка в Америке чуть-ли не существует -- даже мёртвые языки как латынь и древнегреческий изучаются чаще. Те здесь которые тебе ответили по русский это те которые покинули Россию (или их дети) и ещё не забыли язык.

If you had not included the link I would not have understood what the second sentence meant, and I have spoken Russian all my life and English since the age of 5. English to Russian Google Translate is incomprehensible and worse than nails on a chalkboard. Please refrain from ever using it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2016, 04:51:54 PM »

So the handful of Russian-speakers on Atlas have it as their first language, and English as their second?  Not sure how this disproved my point.  Smiley
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 05:28:12 PM »

Why are you guys all feeding this Russian Troll ?

Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 05:55:35 PM »

So the handful of Russian-speakers on Atlas have it as their first language, and English as their second?  Not sure how this disproved my point.  Smiley

It backed it up Smiley
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 08:19:27 PM »

Учеба Русского языка в Америке чуть-ли не существует -- даже мёртвые языки как латынь и древнегреческий изучаются чаще. Те здесь которые тебе ответили по русский это те которые покинули Россию (или их дети) и ещё не забыли язык.

Понятно, хотя очень коряво. The forum is crowded by people of Russian origin who support Clinton and hate Russia. This is the usual way. Leaving Russia  they do their best to apple-polish their new bosses.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 08:25:02 PM »

The Russian public love authoritarian thugs... no shock.

The Russian public dislike incompetent clowns.
That's because they are used to having a competent clown in charge.

Aren't  you afraid of insulting Putin? We hacked all your government servers and even US Olympic team outfits.

No.  Just because he's evil doesn't necessarily make him someone to fear.  Now if he were crazy stupid like Kim III of the DPRK (Divine Popular Revolutionary Kingdom) he'd be worth fearing.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 08:40:03 PM »

Is there a limit on the number of people you can ignore?

I'm having trouble adding more people, and it really is necessary this cycle between the Berners and the Trumpholes.

Yes, there is a limit, but you can remove names you no longer feel the need to ignore fairly easily.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;sa=ignprefs

Some of the names at the beginning of your list likely no longer post here and can be removed.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies