So who really has the Russians backing? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:39:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  So who really has the Russians backing? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So who really has the Russians backing?  (Read 1072 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
« on: July 29, 2016, 10:57:00 AM »
« edited: July 29, 2016, 12:47:33 PM by egalitt »

I wrote long ago that Clinton was a Russian favorite
 https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=233957.msg5010871#msg5010871
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=241824.msg5183707#msg5183707
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 09:16:51 PM »

This is Stalin's uniform of a USSR marshal.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »

I work on my own and don't have any "masters". But such blockheads as Badger can't comprehend  this simple fact.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 09:49:33 PM »
« Edited: July 29, 2016, 09:51:22 PM by egalitt »

So much for tolerance and diversity for Dems huh? Everytime egalitt comes around all you do is dump on him.

Without giving any sensible response to my arguments. Very typical of hard-headed Clinton backers. Mental helplessness combined with aggressiveness. And nobody of them takes the trouble to have a look at my personal data.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 10:19:29 PM »
« Edited: July 29, 2016, 10:49:02 PM by egalitt »

I work on my own and don't have any "masters". But such blockheads as Badger can't comprehend  this simple fact.
deluded hack with unapologetic support for a nakedly authoritarian imperialist government.

I  have memorized the phrase. It describes well Clinton and Obama's backers. If there is an imperialist government on Earth this is no doubt Obama's government.

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 11:16:28 PM »

NATO is obsolete and Crimea is part of Russia. I don't see anything wrong with being pro-Putin. I'd rather be allied with him rather than be against him and supporting Europe, which continues to fall apart.

Very rare sensible reasoning on this forum.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 03:18:19 PM »
« Edited: July 30, 2016, 03:43:05 PM by egalitt »

Trump says he wouldn't defend NATO allies, is open to recognizing the annexation of Crimea, would ruin whatever's left of America's standing in the Muslim World, and would divide and weaken America by sowing racial strife that would linger for decades. The only revision to the GOP platform that the Trump people asked for was removal of language about arming Ukraine. Trump is the most pro-Russian candidate Putin could ask for, and he would be stupid to not be backing him.  

Crimea has always strongly sided with Russia. It's not like they got pistol whipped, told to shut up, and quietly went along with it. They really REALLY were against the coup in Kiev.

We don't have to be Putins whore, but a reset with Russia is not a terrible idea. I don't like being estranged/alienated from such a large, enigmatic world power as Russia. Keep em close...just so we have a better idea what they're up to.
Our politicians will never tell you what they are up to. To better understand the "enigmatic power"  you'd better read modern Russian fiction. See, e.g.
http://samlib.ru/j/jacko_w_a/anecdotes.shtml
http://samlib.ru/j/jacko_w_a/murder.shtml
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 09:16:18 PM »

According to Gregg Housh who was on Coast to Coast last night there is no evidence at all the Russian Government itself was behind these hacks into the DNC or not the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Gregg Housh describes himself as a former (criminal) hacker and was a 'founder' of Anonymous.

He said:
1.The Russians are the best hackers in the world by far due to the expertise of the Russian Mobs and they write the best hacking software, so it doesn't mean anything that the software used used the Russian language or was of Russian origin.

2.Russia has refused American requests to turn over information on data breaches for around twenty years so it means nothing that the hacks went through Russian servers other than hackers anywhere in the world use Russian servers to avoid detection/prosecution in at least 50% of the hacks.

3.Russian hackers in general are known to have malicious senses of humor and it wouldn't surprise him in the slightest if a Russian individual not tied to the Russian government used a Russian government server or may have left some kind of clues suggesting they were working for the Russian government either as a joke, or to try and get the American government to oppose the Russian government (even more so than at the time they did the hacking.)

4.According to him the Russian Mobs don't like the Russian government, and he said he doubted that the Russian government hackers would have had the knowledge or expertise to have pulled off these hacks, in the way that it was said they were done.

For what it's worth neither I nor, as far as I know, Gregg Housh, are FSB disinformation officers, and Housh certainly isn't a Republican Party operative either.  Housh sort of made allegations that on the day of the 2012 election when Karl Rove on Fox 'News' seemed to be genuinely surprised that Mitt Romney lost Florida that Rove was either part of or knew about some sort of hacking scheme that was going to ensure Romney won Florida.  Housh said that he was aware of something about this and that Anonymous thwarted this attempt.

I know nothing about this claim by Housh but I think anybody who makes that sort of allegation can't be accused of being a Republican Party operative.  Housh also never mentioned Deranged Donald at all one way or the other, so I don't think he's an idiot Trump supporter either.

Mostly correct,  especially the 4th point. Russian programers work in private companies and prefere to have nothing in common with law enforcement and government agencies. Quite probable they work on their own,  just like me. 
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 09:38:49 PM »

The person who could be more easily be a useful idiot for Russia's benefit, and generally agrees along policy lines with Russia.

Trump, duh.

If a person agrees with Russian policies it means that he is wise rather than idiotic. Clinton began invasion to Lybia notwithstanding Russian objections and what is the result? Hundreds of thousands merdered people including the American ambassador. Your Merkel kanzlerin  instigated sanctions against Russia and what is the result? Chaos, millions of illegal immigrants, terror attacks.
Not to follow Russian policies ensues self-destruction.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies