Trump cancels the RNC's planned Hispanic Engagement Tour (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:35:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump cancels the RNC's planned Hispanic Engagement Tour (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump cancels the RNC's planned Hispanic Engagement Tour  (Read 1778 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 29, 2016, 10:22:23 PM »

If he's actually campaigning in Mississippi, that's beyond sad. (Sorry, I mean.... Sad!)

He sent Donald Trump, Jr. to campaign for him in the Neshoba County Fair because he couldn't make it. On one of my local news stations, one thing they talked about was that damn rebel flag (Hint, I'm Black so naturally, I would take offense.) that's still the state flag and of course they are obsessing over it and Junior even defended the flag and disapproved of them disposing the flag at the Democratic Convention.

Later, the news station confirmed that he is coming back to Mississippi next month (Don't know why, but I wished he would stay away so that he wouldn't win it by such a large margin).
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 11:16:42 AM »

If he's actually campaigning in Mississippi, that's beyond sad. (Sorry, I mean.... Sad!)

He sent Donald Trump, Jr. to campaign for him in the Neshoba County Fair because he couldn't make it. On one of my local news stations, one thing they talked about was that damn rebel flag (Hint, I'm Black so naturally, I would take offense.) that's still the state flag and of course they are obsessing over it and Junior even defended the flag and disapproved of them disposing the flag at the Democratic Convention.

Later, the news station confirmed that he is coming back to Mississippi next month (Don't know why, but I wished he would stay away so that he wouldn't win it by such a large margin).

PLEASE don't leave after the election!! We are SOOOO PAINFULLY WHITE around here! Tongue

(Not joking. Please stay because your posts seem well thought out Smiley)

LOL!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies