A question for Bono and John Dibble
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:48:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A question for Bono and John Dibble
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A question for Bono and John Dibble  (Read 1043 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 21, 2005, 02:52:04 PM »

Why did you vote for someone so far to the right when a libertarian leaning conservative was a choice?  Why did you vote for someone who obviously doesn’t respect individually rights as the Libertarians do?

My next act will be to nullify any southeastern law for "recall elections" in the Southeast region. No petition for any sort of recall will be recognized by the southeast government.

That is all.

And I throw down my gloves as before and say again, "Straight marriage today, straight marriage tomorrow, straight marriage FOREVER!"

Why did you vote for someone, I’m not going to say he started it, but he had the ability to stop the Civil War Crisis from occurring and didn’t?
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 02:54:19 PM »

I of course can't speak for John Dibble, but I voted for states because he's a paleo-conservative, adn therefore close to me as a paleo-libertairian.
I also don't care about most social issues(exceptions being abortion(im pro-life) and gun control(I'm anti gun control))
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 03:02:55 PM »

I of course can't speak for John Dibble, but I voted for states because he's a paleo-conservative, adn therefore close to me as a paleo-libertairian.
I also don't care about most social issues(exceptions being abortion(im pro-life) and gun control(I'm anti gun control))

Or did you vote for him just because he's most economically conservative, and don't really care about social freedoms, as evidenced by your choice of politicians you put in your signature?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 03:21:21 PM »

Don't these people have the right to vote for whoever the hell they want without question?
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 03:22:34 PM »

Or did you vote for him just because he's most economically conservative, and don't really care about social freedoms, as evidenced by your choice of politicians you put in your signature?

I'm an authoritarian now?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 03:22:42 PM »

Don't these people have the right to vote for whoever the hell they want without question?

They have the right to not respond, of course.  Every right.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 03:22:59 PM »

I can understand why Cheesewhiz would wonder, but I guess Alcon has to stick his nose in to represent the FEC's crusade against us.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 03:34:26 PM »

I can understand why Cheesewhiz would wonder, but I guess Alcon has to stick his nose in to represent the FEC's crusade against us.
They want to destroy us.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 03:35:43 PM »

They want to destroy us.

What exactly does the FEC have to do with some private individuals who happen to have a problem with your party?
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »

They want to destroy us.

jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 03:38:20 PM »

They want to destroy us.

You know you've driven the joke to the point where you actually have forged a Elite Conspiracy.  The mockery only excemplifies the snobery and elitism.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 03:44:18 PM »

They want to destroy us.

You know you've driven the joke to the point where you actually have forged a Elite Conspiracy.  The mockery only excemplifies the snobery and elitism.

It’s no joke; I’m really part of the FEC.  John F. Kennedy opened it up for membership awhile ago.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:39 PM »

They want to destroy us.

It’s no joke; I’m really part of the FEC.  John F. Kennedy opened it up for membership awhile ago.

Shhh........
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 03:48:35 PM »

They want to destroy us.

Shhh........

Let's all whisper, they will never notice if we whisper. So, planned any conspiracies lately chaps?
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 03:52:37 PM »

They want to destroy us.

Shhh........

Let's all whisper, they will never notice if we whisper. So, planned any conspiracies lately chaps?

Yes, I plan to steal all the cheese from Wisconsin, and then hopefully target Switzerland, France and the Netherlands.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 07:16:05 PM »

They want to destroy us.

Shhh........

Yes, I plan to steal all the cheese from Wisconsin, and then hopefully target Switzerland, France and the Netherlands.

Why not just invade and take over Wisconsin so you can have the dairy cows and farmers continually produce the cheese.

I'd be willing to go along with it if you can secure for me a supply of mild cheddars (especially smoked), mozzarella, gouda, and parmesan cheese. Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 07:29:07 PM »

Why not just invade and take over Wisconsin so you can have the dairy cows and farmers continually produce the cheese.

I'd be willing to go along with it if you can secure for me a supply of mild cheddars (especially smoked), mozzarella, gouda, and parmesan cheese. Wink

I'll go for that.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies