That didn't take long... Trump leaks top-secret intel?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:25:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  That didn't take long... Trump leaks top-secret intel?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: That didn't take long... Trump leaks top-secret intel?  (Read 5725 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 02:38:55 AM »

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 02:40:40 AM »

Trump leaking classified information isn't hackery, it's treasonous. There's usually a very good reason why some information is classified and he's being a dumbass for saying something like that.
What part of the information allegedly "leaked" by Trump is classified?

There IS a US base in Saudi Arabia. It's not top secret. If it were, I wouldn't have been able to pull up a TRAINING MANUAL from the MILITARY.

http://usmtm.org/docs/USMTM_Welcome_Packet3.pdf

Further, I am sure there's got to be a lease for the base and evidence of payments in the PUBLIC RECORD. Why? This is not a clandestine base. It's openly operated by the military to primarily train the Saudis and as a staging ground and coordination point of the Patriot Missiles defending Saudi Arabia. I doubt what we pay Saudi Arabia on the land is classified. As such, it's probably a line item in the DOD budget somewhere.

This kind of hackery is dangerous.

That's rich...
This article is irresponsible. It's one thing to hate Trump. It's quite another to be spreading outright lies about him.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2016, 02:42:37 AM »

This article is irresponsible. It's one thing to hate Trump. It's quite another to be spreading outright lies about him.
But it's OK to spread lies, innuendo, accusations, and finger point at Hillary, right?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2016, 02:43:30 AM »

Trump leaking classified information isn't hackery, it's treasonous. There's usually a very good reason why some information is classified and he's being a dumbass for saying something like that.
What part of the information allegedly "leaked" by Trump is classified?

There IS a US base in Saudi Arabia. It's not top secret. If it were, I wouldn't have been able to pull up a TRAINING MANUAL from the MILITARY.

http://usmtm.org/docs/USMTM_Welcome_Packet3.pdf

Further, I am sure there's got to be a lease for the base and evidence of payments in the PUBLIC RECORD. Why? This is not a clandestine base. It's openly operated by the military to primarily train the Saudis and as a staging ground and coordination point of the Patriot Missiles defending Saudi Arabia. I doubt what we pay Saudi Arabia on the land is classified. As such, it's probably a line item in the DOD budget somewhere.

This kind of hackery is dangerous.

"This kind of hackery is dangerous" Sure you can go make the argument that Donald Trump didn't leak classified information but I'm going to work to make sure that he never becomes President because I don't want someone as thin skinned as he is having access to even more classified information and to kind of important things like the codes to launching nuclear weapons. Unbelievable "this kind of hackery is dangerous" I cannot believe this man is this close to being President of the United States.
To be clear, I was not calling you a hack. I was calling this kind of "journalism" a hackery. It's irresponsible to put something so poorly researched out for public consumption.

There's no evidence whatsoever that Trump (who isn't getting intelligence briefings yet), somehow leaked classified information (he isn't even getting) about a clandestine base (which isn't even clandestine) based on one very poorly articulated line in a Guardian story and two tweets by so-called "experts."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 02:43:43 AM »
« Edited: July 30, 2016, 02:47:50 AM by ProudModerate2 »

I'm going to wait until a major outlet reports this, but if this is true... wow!

Agree.
I would imagine that if true, the major outlets should have something on this tomorrow (Saturday) morning.
Unless the federal government puts the kibosh on this story and the trump leak, in secret agreements with the top news players.
To be continued .....
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 02:47:52 AM »

But it's OK to spread lies, innuendo, accusations, and finger point at Hillary, right?
If the lies were based on a "story" written by a (bi)partisan that is so easily refutable like this one is, I'd have ZERO problem defending Hillary! Not that I would EVER vote for her, but the truth is the truth.

I've told Republicans to check their facts first before and would again in the blink of an eye.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 02:49:31 AM »

trump's lies just don't stop with Hillary. trump's lies started with the primaries and continues to this day.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 02:52:49 AM »

trump's lies just don't stop with Hillary. trump's lies started with the primaries and continues to this day.

I am not getting into an argument over who lies more. Trust me. There's plenty of material about Hillary!

With that said, this story is not rooted in fact and is irresponsible journalism. Trump's briefings haven't even begun yet for crying out loud.

Who do you believe? A blogger or the White House?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 02:57:10 AM »

I guess you neglected to read pages 28-33 of the document, which delineates that housing for the military is at the Eskan Village base.

1. Eskan Village is literally just a civilian residential compund that was originally built to house Bedouin tribesmen
2. The property is owned by the Saudi government anyway
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2016, 03:02:05 AM »

So what is the next thing that will cause controversy for Trump? What's the next childish thing to come out of his mouth?

What's really childish is calling Hillary "Crooked Hillary." And the other derogatory remarks like "Lyin' Ted" and "Little Marco" and "Low energy Jeb" and all the other junk he spews. Trump is juvenile.

He's a damn joke! He digs his own grave constantly.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2016, 06:01:13 AM »

Where did this notion come from that Trump is unpredictable? He's totally predictable. In fact he's as predictable as a Pavlov dog.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2016, 08:00:38 AM »

So either Trump is lying, wrong, or leaking classified information.  None of these options would surprise me.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2016, 08:19:02 AM »

Where did this notion come from that Trump is unpredictable? He's totally predictable. In fact he's as predictable as a Pavlov dog.

He's predictable in that you know he will always say something stupid or controversial to get media attention, and he'll always find something bad to say when he feels slighted by someone, but the unpredictable part is that you don't know what he's going to say, or do for that matter.

Nobody knows for sure, for example, if he's going to accuse Hillary of something and then back out of the debates because it's all her fault.... History has shown that he has backed out of a debate before, so he's unpredictable on that front.

The GOP has little control over him.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2016, 08:30:39 AM »
« Edited: July 30, 2016, 08:32:16 AM by dspNY »

Although I would love this to be true so Trump gets thrown off the ticket, this is actually a stretch, unlike the Trump-Russia connections which are clear.

1. We don't know whether he was referring to a classified base
2. We don't know what was divulged in a NatSec briefing
3. We don't know if he's even had a NatSec briefing yet

So my fellow red avatars, this is a wait and see how it plays out
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2016, 09:54:22 AM »

Wow, Trump must be really trying to lose.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2016, 10:22:05 AM »

And this is proof that even if Clinton did MUH EMAILS like conservatives claim, she is still the candidate more worthy of trusting with classified information.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2016, 01:28:14 PM »

Although I would love this to be true so Trump gets thrown off the ticket, this is actually a stretch, unlike the Trump-Russia connections which are clear.

We do know. He hasn't. The source is the White House and National Security agents. This really is a stretch and then some and is embarrassing that so many red avatars actually think this is possible given the very clear fact pattern that I have laid out refuting this garbage report.
Dutch Conservative
jwhueting
Rookie
Netherlands

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »

We do know. He hasn't. The source is the White House and National Security agents. This really is a stretch and then some and is embarrassing that so many red avatars actually think this is possible given the very clear fact pattern that I have laid out refuting this garbage report.

Agree with posts from Seriously. The hatred of Trump is so great, that even fiction and pure lies are allowed now. 'Love trumps hate', was it? I have never seen such hateful people as some dems on this forum. @ Seriously: trust the American voter.
James Monroe

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2016, 02:53:34 PM »

Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2016, 03:13:21 PM »

Can we lock both up and have Gary Johnson vs Jill Stein?  Yes plz.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27:12 PM »

Agree with posts from Seriously. The hatred of Trump is so great, that even fiction and pure lies are allowed now. 'Love trumps hate', was it? I have never seen such hateful people as some dems on this forum. @ Seriously: trust the American voter.

Oh yes .... of course.
And the trump supporters on Atlas never conduct themselves like "hateful people" on this forum.
The are completely pure at heart ; I can see them now .... Angels flying through the air.
When they use the bathroom, their sh**t even smells like flowers .... unlike "the rest" of us.
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »

Don't make people imagine a more hideous election than this one.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 03:50:28 PM »

Is Trump a Democrat? No.
Is Trump a woman? No.
Does Trump's first name beggins with "H"? No.

Nothing to see here folks.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2016, 07:02:00 PM »
« Edited: July 30, 2016, 07:07:30 PM by Ljube »

LOL! What hacks! Bipartisan report my ass.

You literally have no shame whatsoever, do you?

Give ONE cogent reason this isn't 100X worse than Hillary periodically using a private server without full firewall protection?

The biggest problem here is that you chose to believe something coming from a proven hack outfit.

Trump has not disclosed any classified information, while Clinton has shown she can't be trusted to follow security protocols even when serving as Secretary of State.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2016, 07:26:13 PM »

Don't make people imagine a more hideous election than this one.

I think you need new glasses if Stein vs Johnson is going to be more hideous than the turdpile we have now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies