Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:48:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread  (Read 10600 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: July 30, 2016, 01:13:25 PM »

Well, it is very clear that Trump apologists are scum. They still have their rights. But the rest of us have both the right and duty to let them know they are scum.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:12:04 AM »

Sorry, Mr. Khan, but you're full of crap.  When you take your Gold Star Family status into the partisan political arena, you cannot reasonably expect to be reacted to in a deferential and uncritical manner.  

The condition of Muslim women is a worldwide Human Rights issue.  This is neither a secret, nor poorly documented.  Trump gets under people's skins because he exposes hypocrisy after hypocrisy, and one hypocrisy this has exposed is the alliance between Sharia Law advocates and the Feminist Left within the Democratic Party.  The Feminist/Misoginyst alliance here is one of the ways the Democrats play "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend".  

As you know, there are literally 0 prominent Democrats who advocate Sharia Law.

As usual, I would additionally enquire, what is the speaker's attitude to Halakhic law, and if it is different, why?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 10:47:57 AM »

But the thing is, nobody will care about him saying this.

Conclusion: Many Americans are stupid.

It is not stupidity. It is immorality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies