Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:47:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread  (Read 10607 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: July 31, 2016, 01:28:09 AM »

I don't believe that and neither should you. As Hillary herself said in a well-delivered line Thursday, "There is no other Donald Trump. This is it." I think that is the disturbing and awful truth. Many on the left (and even some on the #NeverTrump right) want to believe that there is something else under this pathetic and disgusting excuse of a man. The truth is that there is not.

I usually just watch Rachel, but I watched Lawrence as Friday night. The pain that these parents have to endure is something few can understand, and certainly not one that Donald Trump can understand. I did have that chance to hear Mrs. Khan speak out. She speaks as a mother that had to go through the horrific and unbearable pain of having to bury her 27-year-old son, just as Mr. Khan has spoke out.

It's one thing to be Donald Trump. As awful and despicable a human being he may be, he could easily be dismissed as just another lunatic on the fringes of American society. Unfortunately, he is propped up by near cult-like supporters. I'm not sure that Donald Trump himself is the real issue here. I think the real issue is the number of people in this country that support and defend what he is offering and trying to impose. He is thin-skinned, childish, and vindictive. Personally, I really thought more people in this country were raised better than that. It is those that support him that make sad for this country and truly disappointed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies