Who will Donald Trump attack next?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:36:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who will Donald Trump attack next?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who will Donald Trump attack next?  (Read 893 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 03, 2016, 10:34:39 AM »

Donald Trump has now gone after a baby, a judge, a gold star family, and even various Republicans. Who will he go after next? Possibilities include but are not limited to Harambe, Mike Pence, a child with cancer, a foreign president, or even bring back one of his classics (what's to stop him from calling Mexicans rapists again?). One person who will not be accepted is Hillary Clinton. Trump has proved that he is willing to attack everybody except her.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »

Next will probably be a disabled reporter ..... oh wait
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:37:08 AM »

Jesus Christ
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 10:43:26 AM »

Our olympic athletes.  Michael Phelps or Katie Ledecky will fall morbidly ill and miss his or her games, and Trump will mock them on stage for being dummies because if he was in their place he would have known better than to go to Rio.  He'll also kick Brazil while it's down and claim he could have done the greatest Olympics ever.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 10:46:56 AM »

Our olympic athletes.  Michael Phelps or Katie Ledecky will fall morbidly ill and miss his or her games, and Trump will mock them on stage for being dummies because if he was in their place he would have known better than to go to Rio.  He'll also kick Brazil while it's down and claim he could have done the greatest Olympics ever.

Sticking to this theme, trump might also be handed an Olympic Medal from an athlete as a gift, and trump will say something stupid, like ...... (insert your thought here).
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »

Donald Trump has now gone after a baby, a judge, a gold star family, and even various Republicans. Who will he go after next? Possibilities include but are not limited to Harambe, Mike Pence, a child with cancer, a foreign president, or even bring back one of his classics (what's to stop him from calling Mexicans rapists again?). One person who will not be accepted is Hillary Clinton. Trump has proved that he is willing to attack everybody except her.
Trump "proved that he (was) willing to attack everybody except (Hillary!)" Yeah OK. From his Twitter account in the last day...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  Aug 2
The Washington Post calls out #CrookedHillary for what she REALLY is. A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! Watch that nose grow!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  20h20 hours ago
Report raises questions about ‘Clinton Cash’ from Russians during ‘reset'

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
Our incompetent Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was the one who started talks to give 400 million dollars, in cash, to Iran. Scandal!

Give me a break. The amount of just nonsense spewing from the hateful left is just off the charts on here the past few days.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:52:43 AM »

Trump "proved that he (was) willing to attack everybody except (Hillary!)" Yeah OK. From his Twitter account in the last day...

The Washington Post calls out #CrookedHillary for what she REALLY is. A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! Watch that nose grow!

Our incompetent Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was the one who started talks to give 400 million dollars, in cash, to Iran. Scandal!

Give me a break. The amount of just nonsense spewing from the hateful left is just off the charts on here the past few days.

That's because the amount of hate and nonsense spewing from Trump is off the charts the past few days.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 10:54:36 AM »

Sticking to this theme, trump might also be handed an Olympic Medal from an athlete as a gift, and trump will say something stupid, like ...... (insert your thought here).

"That didn't take much training at all!"
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »

Marmons for his poor numbers in Utah: "A fake religion which produces only losers like Mitt. I'll beat crooked Hillary without Utah. Believe me!"
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »

Marmons for his poor numbers in Utah: "A fake religion which produces only losers like Mitt. I'll beat crooked Hillary without Utah. Believe me!"

Yep, and then he'll kick a puppy on stage.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 03:03:54 PM »

I'm actually surprised he hasn't attacked the LDS Church yet. Someone should bait him with a question about his polling numbers in Utah.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 03:46:53 PM »

I can see that pressure of Trump losing is getting to you Smiley
kyc0705

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 03:48:55 PM »

Yep, and then he'll kick a puppy on stage.

Probably.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 03:51:19 PM »

His children?

"I think Ivanka made a mistake when I said that she should find another job if she's being harassed."
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 03:53:52 PM »

Whoever he wants to nuke? https://twitter.com/i/moments/760863239278387200
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 04:24:46 PM »

I would say the disabled, but....  Or veterans. Oops scratch that one too. Probably the gays.  It's about the only group in America he hasnt gone out of his way to attack yet.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 04:29:08 PM »

I would say the disabled, but....  Or veterans. Oops scratch that one too. Probably the gays.  It's about the only group in America he hasnt gone out of his way to attack yet.

Picking Pence was the last nail in that coffin. Next.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 04:30:29 PM »

He's also attacked The Pope too and his cult still stood by him. He can attack anyone and they'll still pledge their blind allegiance to him.

My guesses as to whom will be his next victims are: Taylor Swift, the patients at St. Jude's Children's Hospital, and maybe even Betty White.

(Just coming up with random good people.)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies