BREAKING: Former Governor and SoS Potus lands on deck of USS Midway- again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:31:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BREAKING: Former Governor and SoS Potus lands on deck of USS Midway- again
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Former Governor and SoS Potus lands on deck of USS Midway- again  (Read 251 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 03, 2016, 01:34:18 PM »

Friends, thanks so much for having me. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to speak here before the Fremont Federalist Party.

Let me say that one again, the *Fremont* Federalist Party. We've come a very long way, friends, a very long way. Atlasia is healing, it's coming back. We have a new constitution, solid leadership in the White House, and I'm about to propose a groundbreaking platform to be adopted by the the whole Federalist convention. These are very exciting times to be a part of this adventure.

However, things don't have to go well. If we elect shortsighted people who hold no firm commitment to principle and no new, bold ideas, things won't go well. That's deeply troubling to me, as I'm sure it is to so many of you.

I'm not going to occupy too much of your time, but I'm going to take this opportunity to announce that I'm laying the ground work to run for the Senate seat here in Fremont. We need bold leadership and a healthy dose of wisdom in Nyman. I'm looking forward to making this ambition a reality with all of you. Thank you again and God bless you.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed! Potus was an incredibly active Senator in the old Senate, and is one of the most knowledgeable players in the whole game. Atlasia is much better off for having him.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies