How Brazil’s Libertarian Movement Helped Bring Down a President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:19:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  How Brazil’s Libertarian Movement Helped Bring Down a President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How Brazil’s Libertarian Movement Helped Bring Down a President  (Read 2691 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: August 25, 2016, 03:14:42 PM »

I don't really know anything about the brazilian libertarian movement (and honestly, I don't want to know) but I sadly know some libertarians from chile (and visited some spanish-speaking libertarian pages) and most of them are insufferable rich boys (like Axel Kaiser) but are interest in politics but most of them are weird boys, from middle class neighbourhoods who love anime, play a lot of video-games, are very misanthropic and they think they are experts on economy because they took Economy  101. Seeing their pages on facebook is an act of sacrifice, they love to attack everything (specially student leaders and feminists) and think is stupid to suggest that the state can solve some things and all people are lazy who like to complaint.

The good news there are not many (and are a laughingstock) but are very noisy and from RodPresident I'm relief that in Brazil is the same.

Not even just South America - you're describing all libertarians the world over!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies