NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:11:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies  (Read 2167 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 03, 2016, 05:21:15 PM »

Too many ethnic and racial slurs for me to quote what they're saying, but see it for yourself. Here are some of the more "mild" ones:

“Kill her.”

“Trump that bitch!”

“Build a wall — kill them all.”

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/donald-trump-supporters.html

Was it Ljube who said most Trump supporters were peaceful? Yea, more damning evidence.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 05:24:44 PM »

What the actual ?!

Wasn't there a ten-year-old who called Clinton a b**ch at one of his rallies? Trump is destroying the US from the inside out and it's just sickening.

Also, inb4 Seriously shows off his mental gymnastics.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »

Trump didn't create all of this prejudice, but he's certainly awakened a monster. The fact that these people now have a presidential nominee as their voice is unsettling to say the least.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 05:27:20 PM »

Some people have no purpose in life except to be told what to do by authoritarians.

It's sad, but unfortunately you can't fix that.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 05:29:06 PM »

You folks are surprised? I've been watching the Republicans do this crap for 30 years.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 05:31:52 PM »

Welcome to real America where we say what we please. If you don't like it, then git out.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 05:33:37 PM »

Welcome to real racist America where we say what we please. If you don't like it, then git out die.

FTFY
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 05:34:57 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama paid ransom to a third-world terror state that supports Radical Islamic Terrorist groups like Hamas to free some U.S. Soldiers, but Hillary's press is marching on with orders to release "bad behavior" by Trump supporters instead.

Seriously?

Because the paid Democrat astroturf protestors have been bastions of sunshine outside of Trump rallies, right? They never blocked traffic or maligned the police.

This pile-on by the DNC drive-by presstitutes is pathetic, sickening and way too predictable. The only thing that has changed over the last week is whom they get their talking points from.

The last DNC chair resigned in disgrace after overseeing an operation that rigged an election for Queen Hillary! and harbored a bunch of closeted racist Democrats that had wonderful things to say about minorities.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of trump supporters were generally peaceful people. It only takes a vocal minority like what we've seen to make this an issue. I'm wondering if there's anything like this at leftist conventions. Either way it's sickening.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »

You folks are surprised? I've been watching the Republicans do this crap for 30 years.
Funny, I remember seeing a bunch of racists e-mails from members of the DNC, the organizing committee of the party of slavery and KKK President Pro Tempures of the Senate.

When was that? 1968?

Oh wait.. Last week.....
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama paid ransom to a third-world terror state that supports Radical Islamic Terrorist groups like Hamas to free some U.S. Soldiers, but Hillary's press is marching on with orders to release "bad behavior" by Trump supporters instead.

Seriously?

Because the paid Democrat astroturf protestors have been bastions of sunshine outside of Trump rallies, right? They never blocked traffic or maligned the police.

This pile-on by the DNC drive-by presstitutes is pathetic, sickening and way too predictable. The only thing that has changed over the last week is whom they get their talking points from.

The last DNC chair resigned in disgrace after overseeing an operation that rigged an election for Queen Hillary! and harbored a bunch of closeted racist Democrats that had wonderful things to say about minorities.

But Hillary!

Also, I note that you go out of your way to criticize Obama and Hillary, but completely ignore addressing the subject of the post, which means you tacitly approve of all of this. Great job there!
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 05:37:47 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of trump supporters were generally peaceful people. It only takes a vocal minority like what we've seen to make this an issue. I'm wondering if there's anything like this at leftist conventions. Either way it's sickening.

Yet poll after poll suggests Trump supporters perfectly condone these actions in a majority.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 05:39:52 PM »

Reminds me a bit of this Al Jazeera English video from a Palin rally in 2008: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 05:40:19 PM »

Seriously?

BUT OBAMA HILLARY LIBRUL MEDIA THEY DO IT TO AT LEAST THEY TELL THE "TRUTH" ON STORMFRONT IT'S RIGGED!!!
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -6.43

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 05:40:27 PM »

Seriously?

Nice deflection. Mind addressing the actual topic? Or are you going to simply regale us with your incredible ability to be oblivious to reality? I mean, Seriously?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 05:42:10 PM »

Ah thank you for letting me know in your first few words that your post wasn't worth reading, really saved me the time.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 05:42:24 PM »

Funny, I remember seeing a bunch of racists e-mails from members of the DNC, the organizing committee of the party of slavery and KKK President Pro Tempures of the Senate.

When was that? 1968?

Oh wait.. Last week.....

Can you link me to some of these racist emails?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »

Ah thank you for letting me know in your first few words that your post wasn't worth reading, really saved me the time.

SECRET MUSLIM LIBRUL REEEEEE
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 05:45:16 PM »

Populism is a cancer.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 05:47:23 PM »

Seriously?

But Hillary!

Also, I note that you go out of your way to criticize Obama and Hillary, but completely ignore addressing the subject of the post, which means you tacitly approve of all of this. Great job there!
I do love how freedom of speech is lost on the left. People can say what they want to at the end of the day. I am neither their parents nor the thought police. I do not have to agree with what they say, but I protect their right to say it.

With that said, the vast majority of Trump supporters are good, decent, hard working Americans from every stripe of life.

It's only you leftists that seem to want to paint every Trump supporter as "racist." I will not give into your Alinksy-like ridicule and attempt to control the narrative.

As far as the New York Times goes, every Republican knows it's a partisan joke of a newspaper that takes its orders from the DNC.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 05:49:14 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2016, 05:52:09 PM by Arch »

Seriously?

But Hillary!

I do love how freedom of speech is lost on the left. People can say what they want to at the end of the day. I am neither their parents nor the thought police. I do not have to agree with what they say, but I protect their right to say it.

With that said, the vast majority of Trump supporters are good, decent, hard working Americans from every stripe of life.

It's only you leftists that seem to want to paint every Trump supporter as "racist." I will not give into your Alinksy-like ridicule and attempt to control the narrative.

DO YOU, AS A MEMBER OF SOCIETY, APPROVE OF ANYTHING OF WHAT IS SAID IN THIS VIDEO? I'm not asking about whether or not it's legal. It's obviously protected by their 1st Amendment Rights as laid out in the Constitution, something your candidate in all likelihood doesn't understand or care for.
Panda Express

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 05:50:04 PM »

Seriously?

hey buddy Trump down 10 points in Fox News poll. Should have gone with Willard Mitt Romney, huh?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 05:51:14 PM »

Seriously?

But Hillary!

As far as the New York Times goes. Every Republican knows it's a partisan joke of a newspaper that takes its orders from the DNC.

I support freedom of speech, but screw that liberal dirt rag partisan joke the NYT amirite? I get my real news from the Drudge Report!
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 05:53:49 PM »

"Immigrants and ignorance, they mix together"

More like... "Trump supporters and ignorance, they mix together"

Not all, obviously, but these supporters are cancerous. They're almost everything wrong with the US.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 05:54:12 PM »

Seriously?

hey buddy Trump down 10 points in Fox News poll. Should have gone with Willard Mitt Romney, huh?
Talk to me if Trump is down 10 points in October in LV polls. Until then, I am not concerned one bit.

As far as Romney goes... Hell no... The base has had enough of losers like him.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies