NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:24:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NY Times Releases Horrowing Video of the Behavior of Trump Supporters @ Rallies  (Read 2153 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 05:55:47 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama paid ransom to a third-world terror state that supports Radical Islamic Terrorist groups like Hamas to free some U.S. Soldiers, but Hillary's press is marching on with orders to release "bad behavior" by Trump supporters instead.

Seriously?

Because the paid Democrat astroturf protestors have been bastions of sunshine outside of Trump rallies, right? They never blocked traffic or maligned the police.

This pile-on by the DNC drive-by presstitutes is pathetic, sickening and way too predictable. The only thing that has changed over the last week is whom they get their talking points from.

The last DNC chair resigned in disgrace after overseeing an operation that rigged an election for Queen Hillary! and harbored a bunch of closeted racist Democrats that had wonderful things to say about minorities.

But Hillary!

Also, I note that you go out of your way to criticize Obama and Hillary, but completely ignore addressing the subject of the post, which means you tacitly approve of all of this. Great job there!
I do love how freedom of speech is lost on the left. People can say what they want to at the end of the day. I am neither their parents nor the thought police. I do not have to agree with what they say, but I protect their right to say it.

I, on the left, have no issue with the right of them to say it.
However, I have every right to criticize what they say or to mock them.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from criticism nor from mockery.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 05:59:20 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama paid ransom to a third-world terror state that supports Radical Islamic Terrorist groups like Hamas to free some U.S. Soldiers, but Hillary's press is marching on with orders to release "bad behavior" by Trump supporters instead.

Seriously?

Because the paid Democrat astroturf protestors have been bastions of sunshine outside of Trump rallies, right? They never blocked traffic or maligned the police.

This pile-on by the DNC drive-by presstitutes is pathetic, sickening and way too predictable. The only thing that has changed over the last week is whom they get their talking points from.

The last DNC chair resigned in disgrace after overseeing an operation that rigged an election for Queen Hillary! and harbored a bunch of closeted racist Democrats that had wonderful things to say about minorities.

But Hillary!

Also, I note that you go out of your way to criticize Obama and Hillary, but completely ignore addressing the subject of the post, which means you tacitly approve of all of this. Great job there!
I do love how freedom of speech is lost on the left. People can say what they want to at the end of the day. I am neither their parents nor the thought police. I do not have to agree with what they say, but I protect their right to say it.

With that said, the vast majority of Trump supporters are good, decent, hard working Americans from every stripe of life.

It's only you leftists that seem to want to paint every Trump supporter as "racist." I will not give into your Alinksy-like ridicule and attempt to control the narrative.

As far as the New York Times goes. Every Republican knows it's a partisan joke of a newspaper that takes its orders from the DNC.

I support freedom of speech, but screw that liberal dirt rag partisan joke the NYT amirite? I get my real news from the Drudge Report!
Wrong. The NY Times has their right to free speech as well. I have my right to discount what they write as obviously biased. I never suggested censorship, nor would I. The only place where the marketplace of ideas should fail is the commercial marketplace.

And you're kidding yourself if you think all I read is the Drudge Report.

As far as the instant case goes, people have a right to be "racist" if they choose. I do not agree with it, but it's their choice. You are kidding yourselves if you think one party has a monopoly on racist fools. Ask the anti-Zionist Democrats, for example.
JRP1994

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 06:03:53 PM »

Seriously?

But Hillary!

With that said, the vast majority of Trump supporters are good, decent, hard working Americans from every stripe of life.

It's only you leftists that seem to want to paint every Trump supporter as "racist." I will not give into your Alinksy-like ridicule and attempt to control the narrative.

As far as the New York Times goes. Every Republican knows it's a partisan joke of a newspaper that takes its orders from the DNC.

I support freedom of speech, but screw that liberal dirt rag partisan joke the NYT amirite? I get my real news from the Drudge Report!
Wrong. The NY Times has their right to free speech as well. I have my right to discount what they write as obviously biased. I never suggested censorship, nor would I. The only place where the marketplace of ideas should fail is the commercial marketplace.

And you're kidding yourself if you think all I read is the Drudge Report.

As far as the instant case goes, people have a right to be "racist" if they choose. I do not agree with it, but it's their choice. You are kidding yourselves if you think one party has a monopoly on racist fools. Ask the anti-Zionist Democrats, for example.

So if the New York Times writes something, you discount it as biased before entertaining the possibility that it might be accurate?
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 06:04:35 PM »

Meanwhile, BLM was practically given a platform at the DNC, a movement that screams for more dead cops and reparations for slavery.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »

So if the New York Times writes something, you discount it as biased before entertaining the possibility that it might be accurate?
If it's the travel or sports sections, no.

If it's a political story, generally, yes.

I look through it as the prism as if it were written by the Democrats, who plant most of the stories in that paper. Does it mean I totally discount it? Of course not.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 06:08:51 PM »

Meanwhile, BLM was practically given a platform at the DNC, a movement that screams for more dead cops and reparations for slavery.
What universe are you living in?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 06:11:07 PM »

Trump has brought out a lot of people that no one wants to admit exist.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 06:17:42 PM »

guys can you stop quoting seriously?, i have him on ignore but i can still see his arguments and it really makes the ignore option irrelevant.
The Advocate
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -6.43

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2016, 06:26:47 PM »

I watched that video and was completely unsurprised and unphased. I'm guessing most of the people shocked by it do not regularly - and privately - interact with Trump's base of support? Considering my father practically worships Trump, I've heard all of this before and have been personally berated for not agreeing just like the people in that video. Unfortunately, millions of Americans honestly think and behave this way. Trump simply empowered them and gave them a public voice. None of this is new.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2016, 06:29:11 PM »

guys can you stop quoting seriously?, i have him on ignore but i can still see his arguments and it really makes the ignore option irrelevant.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 12:52:01 AM »

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 01:24:50 AM »

If that's how you go through life, ignoring people you don't agree with, I feel sorry for you. Try engaging people you don't agree with politically, you may learn a thing or two.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 01:36:43 AM »

What universe are you living in?

The Fox News bubble.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 01:38:35 AM »

PUT B!TCHES IN THEIR PLACE AGAIN
CRUSADE AGAINST MUSLIMS AGAIN