Politico: Melania may have committed visa fraud, illegally immigrated to US (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Politico: Melania may have committed visa fraud, illegally immigrated to US (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politico: Melania may have committed visa fraud, illegally immigrated to US  (Read 3072 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 04, 2016, 03:39:54 PM »

Melania Trump: Donald Trump's Wife Responds to Questions About Immigration Status Upon Entering US
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nice try DNC media. Now go on your predictable "gotcha" witch hunt.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »

Melania Trump: Donald Trump's Wife Responds to Questions About Immigration Status Upon Entering US

Do you have a source or are we supposed to just trust you because of your sterling reputation for truthiness on this forum?
Of course. Melania Trump herself.

https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/761212858944421888/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 04:13:26 PM »

Do you have a source or are we supposed to just trust you because of your sterling reputation for truthiness on this forum?

Of course. Melania Trump herself.
https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/761212858944421888/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

How do you know Melania wrote that.
Her own thoughts and writings, have been questioned before, you know.
It's on her twitter feed. It's irrelevant if a staffer wrote it. It's attributed to her.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 11:56:08 PM »

But I cannot think of a situation where traveling abroad regularly would have been required (at most, one has to travel abroad for a one-time visa status adjustment).

Yeah I know of one person who had to leave the country for some visa issue.  They didn't have to go to freakin' Slovenia though.  They just had to poke their nose over the border and do whatever paperwork at a US Consulate "overseas".  I think they took a day trip by car up to Canada.  I've heard all kinds of tales of quirky visa issues and Rube Goldberg remedies but flying to Solovenia every six months is a new one for me... especially on this H1B visa Redban is swearing she had.  Who in their right mind would hire someone on an H1B visa that needed to go to Slovenia every six months?  I mean all the people I know who have H1B visas have graduate degrees and work in critical jobs that are woefully under supplied.  These employers can't just let these guys bolt every six months.
You do realize elite models travel all over the world for work, right? Paris, Milan, New York, etc. all have their own versions of fashion week.

Leaving the country is in their job description.

Your H1B visa analogy fails on that point alone. They are supposed to be mobile.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies