The Intercept: Bush brother connected to foreign money scandal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:52:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Intercept: Bush brother connected to foreign money scandal
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Intercept: Bush brother connected to foreign money scandal  (Read 552 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 04, 2016, 09:08:01 PM »
« edited: August 04, 2016, 09:11:21 PM by a.scott »

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/03/chinese-couple-million-dollar-donation-jeb-bush-super-pac/

More details in this interview: http://www.wmnf.org/jeb-bush-super-pac-million-chinese-company-intercept/
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 09:12:54 PM »

No more Bushes. Throw Neil in jail!
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 09:22:02 PM »

This actually belongs in the 2016 election thread, seeing as how it deals with the primary and Jeb!
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 11:50:14 PM »

Pfft. A lot of good it did him. He comes off as a likable guy mostly, but he's a Bush.  The irony is we on the Dem side it's the opposite; someone very unlikable and is part of a "dynasty" but Dems: WOOO WE DON'T CARE FIRST WOMAN PREZ!!!1
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:10:44 AM »

Pfft. A lot of good it did him. He comes off as a likable guy mostly, but he's a Bush.  The irony is we on the Dem side it's the opposite; someone very unlikable and is part of a "dynasty" but Dems: WOOO WE DON'T CARE FIRST WOMAN PREZ!!!1
For me, it's not WOOO, but "Thank Goodness She's Not Trump!" Of course, were it not for Trump, I'd still be an Independent likely casting a third-party party vote for President. The saddest thing about Hillary being President is that it guarantees another eight years of Republican craziness as they rationalize their defeat as only being because Hillary's a girl just like they only lost the last two times because Barack's a negro.

Of course, as they try to counter their perceived reasons for losing, which at best are tangentially related to their actual reasons, it does mean that Condoleezza Rice has to be considered a top GOP possibility for 2024.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 10:02:15 AM »

For me, it's not WOOO, but "Thank Goodness She's Not Trump!" Of course, were it not for Trump, I'd still be an Independent likely casting a third-party party vote for President. The saddest thing about Hillary being President is that it guarantees another eight years of Republican craziness as they rationalize their defeat as only being because Hillary's a girl just like they only lost the last two times because Barack's a negro.

Of course, as they try to counter their perceived reasons for losing, which at best are tangentially related to their actual reasons, it does mean that Condoleezza Rice has to be considered a top GOP possibility for 2024.

Condoleezza would make a great choice compared to what the R's have had this millennium. However, I'm hoping Trump drops out, the GOP falls apart and the Libertarian Party takes its place.  Trump has you voting Hillary (ugh) and he has me more hopeful for the LP than ever!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 12:43:59 PM »

I know the family is traitorous, but haven't they been punished enough?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies